Step 3

Us? Dating? (I Wish)

 

 

-3rd Person POV-

 

It was P.E. for Angelica and the class was playing kickball. Although Angelica didn't really like P.E., she loved to play the sports. And kickball was one of them. The class was split into two groups, the infield and outfield. Angelica's team was outfield first. Kyu Min was pitcher. He rolled the ball for Dong Jun to kick. Dong Jun recieved the ball well and went up so high in the sky. It went by Angelica's way. 

 

She screams as she dashes for the ball, "I got it! I got it! I got it. I got-"

 

BAM! 

 

She knocked out on the ground. The ball hit her face hard leaving a bruise on her right cheek. Everyone moved out of their places and ran over to Angelica. 

 

"Is she okay?" One student asked.

 

"Obviously not, she fainted," Another replied. 

 

"Mr. Kwon! Angelica fainted!" Hae Mi shouts to get his attention. 

 

-Hansol POV-

 

I was on my way to the office since Mrs. Baek wanted me to deliver something there. 

 

"Mr. Kwon! Angelica fainted!" I hear Hae Mi shout to him. 

 

"Someone take her to the infermary in the office!" He replies. 

 

"Mr. Kwon! I'll take her!" I suggest. 

 

"You will? Won't you be in trouble though?" He asks. 

 

"No. Mrs. Baek wanted me to bring something to the office. I can take her there too," I respond. 

 

He nods allowing me to take her. I walk over to the crowd surrounding Angelica and pick her up bridal style. She had a bruise on her right cheek. I felt bad seeing her in this state. Even though, it could've been worse for her, it still looked awful. I run my fingers down her face and slightly touch her bruise. It's such a shame that a beautiful face like hers has to get bruises and scratches. 

 

-3rd Person POV-

 

Hansol brings Angelica to the infermary and lays her down on the bed. 

 

"Aigoo ottoke. What happend to her Hansol?" Ms. Nam, the school nurse, asks worriedly. 

 

"A ball hit her face and she got knocked out," Hansol says.

 

"Oh poor baby. Just leave her here Hansol. Thank you for bringing her in."

 

"No problem Ms. Nam," Hansol replies and walks out of the infermary.

 

-Hansol POV-

 

3) If you're always thinking about her.

 

I dropped off the stuff for Mrs. Baek and brought Angelica to Ms. Nam. I'm really worried about her actually. I hope she's okay. I take my seat in Mrs. Baek's and copy down the notes for class. 

 

Two more periods have passed and it's finally lunch. I couldn't last thirty minutes without thinking about her in class. I wanted to know how she's feeling now. If she's conscious. If anything serious happend to her. I just need to see her. I was walking around the campus looking for Angelica but I found Seungkwan instead. 

 

"Hey, have you seen Angelica?" I ask. 

 

"Isn't she still in the infermary?" Seungkwan asks. 

 

"Well, I don't know! This is why I'm asking you!" I yell.

 

"Well geez dude. Calm down. If you haven't seen her around campus yet, then it should mean that she isn't conscious yet."

 

I stay silent. He's right. But I still want to find her. 

 

"Why are you so worried about her?" He looks at me suspiciously. 

 

"Because Angelica is my friend. And I brought her to the infermary."

 

"So then you know that she's in good hands."

 

"Yes but-"

 

"No buts, just admit the truth."

 

"I did."

 

"You are stubborn Hansol." 

 

"No I am not."

 

"You're right."

 

"Told you-"

 

"Because you and Angelica are both stubborn." 

 

"For what?" 

 

"Neglecting your feelings for each other that everyone knows about but you two. You know, you guys should just admit it already. There's noth-"

 

I left before Seungkwan finished his lecture. He's just another one of those guys that's trying to make me admit that I like Angelica. Maybe I do like her, maybe I don't. People should just stop interfering and letting us be. Even though they're "helping". There's no way that Angelica would like me anyways. 

 

-Angelica POV- 

 

3) If you're excited around him or thinking about him.

 

I open my eyes half wide. Where am I? I hear footsteps come into the room I'm in. 

 

"Oh Angelica! Darling! You're awake! It's about time!" A lady cheers.

 

I turn around to face the person, "What happend to me Ms. Nam?"

 

"According to Hansol, a ball hit your face in PE and you fainted," she replies. 

 

"Ha...Ha...Han...Hansol?" I ask.

 

"Hansol was the one who carried you here to the office."

 

"He carried me here?" 

 

"Yes dear. He looked very cute. As if he was carrying his girlfriend." 

 

My face turned a light shade of pink at the thought of me looking like Hansol's girlfriend. 

 

"Well, you are conscious once again," she begins,"I think you can head off to class now. I'll send an ice pack with you to class so you can heal your bruise on your face." 

 

I get off the bed and get dressed out of my P.E. uniform. I grab my belongings and walk out of the office. Everyone's out of class right now so I'm assuming it's still lunch. I walk to my locker to prepare for my last few periods of the day. 

 

"ANGELICAAAA!!" I hear someone scream. 

 

I turn to where the noise was coming from and I see a figure speeding up towards me. The next second, I'm lifted off the ground and spun around in the air. I scream off the top of my lungs until my feet were on the cement once again. My head spins and turns for a moment while my vision becomes clear once again. Right in front of me, I see a smiling Hansol. 

 

"Hansol? What was that for?" I ask. 

 

He then pulls me into his arms for the warmest embrace I recieved all day. 

 

"I just missed you, that's all." He answers as he gently pets my hair. 

 

Hearing that made me feel all warm and happy on the inside. He missed me he said. He actually cared about me. I hug him back at that thought. 

 

"Thank you by the way." I say as I let go of the hug. 

 

"For what?" He says puzzled. 

 

"Ms. Nam told me that you carried me to the office when I knocked out."

 

"Ahah. Oh that. Don't worry about it. I wanted to make sure that you're okay," Hansol chuckles as he rubs the back of his neck. 

 

-3rd Person POV- 

 

Angelica arrives home happily from today. She hums along to 2PM's All Day I Think Of You as she unlocks her door. 

 

"Hi Seokmin Oppa," she waves as she walks upstairs," Hi Yebin Unnie!" 

 

The couple cuddling on the couch waved to her in reply. Taken aback, Angelica's eyes widen as she takes a few steps back to look at the two. 

 

"Woah, woah, WOAH. What's going on here?!" She asks. 

 

"Angelica, you met Yebin at that time in the practice studio right?" Seokmin says. 

 

"Umm yeah. I did. That was the day you said you had a suprise for me. But it turned out to just be her and other trainees," she sighs," one day Aron Oppa, one day. No offense though Unnie, meeting you guys was pretty cool!" Angelica says. 

 

"Hah. None taken." Yebin giggles. 

 

"Wait, I thought you had a boyfriend Unnie," Angelica says confused," Omo, Seokmin Oppa. You better have your hands off of her. What if her boyfriend finds out?! You're gonna die Oppa... Well it was nice knowing you! I'll turn your room into a K-Pop room when you pass away so it'll be put to use!" 

 

"Angelica don't be silly here!" He laughs. 

 

"What?" She asks. 

 

"I'm Yebin's boyfriend."

 

"You are?"

 

"Yes. I'm the boyfriend."

 

"You have been dating her for over one year and you never introduced her to us Oppa?!"

 

"I introduced her to Omma and Appa. Just not to you." 

 

"Woooow Oppa. So wait, when you said you had a suprise for me, you really were going to introduce me to your girlfriend?" Angelica asks. 

 

"Eventually," Seokmin answers confidently. 

 

"Well then. Um. It was nice seeing you again Unnie. Thanks for letting me know your relationship status one year later Oppa." 

 

Seokmin sticks his tongue out at his little sister and she pouts while walking away. 

 

-Angelica POV- 

 

I fall onto my bed and spazz of happiness. Today was a pretty good day. Even though I was unconscious for almost half of it. I got swept off my feet today, litterally. By Hansol. I scream into my pillow continuously. Omo. I just realized something. I like Hansol Vernon Choi.

 


Author's Note

 

I'm back! So sorry for the lack of updates these days. School has gotten to me. It's been crazy. I've had a pretty good week this time around, so I decided that I should update today! Hopefully you guys like today"s chapter. Comment, subscribe, or do whatever makes you satisfied! Happy reading! :D