Leo's weakness part 1

Leo's Weakness

Promotions for Hyde have officially ended. There were still a couple of performances left but VIXX would finally be able to have a nice and relaxing break. It would only last for a few weeks but VIXX was taking advantage of it. After the break, they would start having fanmeets again and begin preparing for their next comeback. 

On the first day of their break, Hyuk and Hongbin were playing video games. Ravi was sleeping like usual, and N was organizing his birthday gifts he had gotten from fans. Leo was listening to music like he always did, but he got interrupted by Ken.

"Hyung, come to the park with me. I'm really bored." Ken said cutely. Leo didn't usually fall for his aegyo but he thought *Why not?* and agreed to follow him to the park. It was across from their dorm. 

As soon as they approached the park, Ken shouted "Last one at the swing is a loser!" He ran and got on the first swing. Obviously, Leo didn't run and took his time instead.

"You're no fun, Hyung." Ken said when Leo sat down on the swing next to him. Ken was swinging high while Leo was sitting calmly and steady. Leo liked the park. Not many kids came to this park because there was a bigger one a few minutes away. *Oh well, peace and quiet is always nice.*

"Hyung, do you think N's birthday wish will come true?" Ken asked when he started to get tired from the swinging.

"I don't know. It would be nice if it came true but in order for that to happen, we need to work harder so Starlights would be proud to be our fans."

"That's true. But if Exo can do it, then so can we!" Ken declared as he began to swing again. Leo chuckled softly at Ken's confidence and started to swing as well. However, he stopped when he saw the cutest puppy he had ever laid eyes on. It was an English bulldog. He immediately got up and went closer to the puppy. He stared at it in wonder and didn't even notice the owner until she said "You can pet him if you want."

"What's his name?" Leo asked while petting the puppy's head.

"Chance. I found him by chance and thought it suited him. Wait a minute, you're Leo from VIXX, aren't you?"

At this point, Leo finally looked up at the owner's face. He could tell that she was younger than him.

"Yes I am. Are you a fan?" 

"Of course." She said but then she began to blush.

*Is she my fan in particular?* Leo wondered but that thought disappeared when Ken approached them.

"Aww he's so cute! How old is he?" Ken asked.

"Almost 4 months." She said timidly. *Oh, so she's Ken's fan.*

"So you're a Starlight?" Ken questioned.

She nodded. "Since the Mydol days. I voted for all six of you guys." 

"Wait a second, now that I look at you closer... oh! I remember you! You were one of the first few fangirls I gave a hug to at our first fanmeet!" Ken exclaimed.

"Wow, you remember that? There's thousands of fangirls you guys encounter everyday. How did you remember?"

"Of course I would remember a cute girl like you." Ken winked at her, making her face turn even redder than before. Leo acted like he couldn't hear what they were saying as he was playing with the puppy.

"Thank you, Ken-sshi." 

"How old are you?"

"I'm a few months younger than you."

"You don't need to be so formal, then. You can call me Oppa. Leo too. Most fans call us Oppa, anyway."

Leo looked up and the owner looked back at Leo and nodded at him. He nodded back before playing with Chance again.

"Who's your favorite member?" 

"You...." She murmured before blushing again.

"Otokaji? (what do I do?) Thank you.... but I don't remember your name! I'm so sorry!" Ken apologized.

"It's okay. It's Moon Yerin." 

"Oh like that cute baby on youtube!" Leo suddenly exclaimed. Ken and Yerin looked at him in surprise.

"Yeah, like the baby, Park Yerin." She smiled at Leo. *She has a nice smile.* Leo thought as he nodded in reply.

All of a sudden, Yerin's cellphone rang.

"Hello? What? Alright, I'll be there soon. You should have called me as soon as she woke up!" Yerin sighed after hanging up. "I'm sorry but I'll have to take Chance away from you, Leo Oppa."

Leo was disappointed but didn't say anything. 

"I have to go. Congratuations on your break." 

"Thank you, it was really nice meeting you and your puppy. Hyung, say bye to our fan!" Ken nudged him on the arm.

"Hope to see you again soon." Leo mumbled. Yerin understood and smiled again. However, Leo said that with Chance in mind. 

Yerin took Chance and the two of them left the park.

"Wow, don't you think Yerin was realy cute? I bet she has a lot of aegyo." Ken grinned.

"Sure." Leo said but he was thinking about Chance instead. *Man, I want a puppy so bad.*

Leo and Ken stayed at the park for another half hour before going back to the dorm. Ken mostly blabbed about how he wished they had their own phones so he could contact girl members he had met. Leo listened, of course, but didn't really have anything to say. 

A few days passed by and then it was Hyuk's 19th birthday. (18th internationally) The members decided to have an all nighter to celebrate. But around 4 in the morning, they were all knocked out. At 10 AM, Leo was the first to wake up. He knew the rest of the members wouldn't be awake until early afternoon so he decided to go out on a jog. After about 5 laps around the apartments, he arrived at the park.

*It's probably deserted as usual.* He thought as he headed towards the swings to take a rest. But then he heard a little girl giggle.

He looked around and noticed the little girl with her older sister or aunt but then the little girl cried out "Mommy! There's a weird ahjusshi near the swings!"

The mom turned around and it was Yerin. *Whoa, she has a daughter? She's so young though....* Leo thought as he stared at the two of them. They started to walk towards him.

"Hi, Leo Oppa. Nice seeing you again." She said to him when they approached him.

"Same here. Is she your daughter? She's really cute." 

"Yes. Introduce yourself to Leo ahjusshi, sweetie."  *Ahjusshi at age 23....* Leo tried hard not to let out a chuckle.

"Hello, Leo ahjusshi! I'm Moon Yena! Sorry I called you weird."

"It's okay. So where is Chance?"

"He's currently on a playdate. My friend also has a puppy that's 4 months old and she is taking care of him for the day."

"I see." He murmured. He had a hard time taking his eyes off of Yena. She was just too adorable. 

"Mommy! I'm gonna play on the big toy!"

"Okay, just be careful not to hurt yourself." Yena climbed up the stairs and went sliding down. She proceeded to go on the bridge. 

"You're so young to have a child. Where is her father?" Leo asked in wonder. *Most mothers are in their late twenties or early thirties.*

"It's a pretty long story. I don't want to take up your time." Yerin claimed.

"It's alright. The members are still sleeping. They're tired from celebrating Hyuk's birthday last night." *Wow, why am I talking so much? I'll ruin my image.* Leo thought before murmuring "How about we get a cup of coffee first?"

"Sure. The cafe down the road?"

Leo nodded. Yerin called Yena over and the three of them walked to Moonlight Cafe.

Yerin ordered a caramel frappe and Leo ordered a latte. "Mommy! I want a chocolate chip cookie!" Yena cried out as she stared at the cookie. Leo was staring at Yena the same way and thought *I really want a daughter.* He decided to buy the cookie for her, despite Yerin's attempt to pay for it herself.

They sat down in the booth near the window. Yena noticed that there was a play area for the kids so she went there as soon as she finished her cookie.

"Well, it began on the day you guys debuted." Yerin started. "Yena was about 11 months old."

"Shouldn't it start from when you met her father or when you gave birth or something?" Leo, questioned, confused why she didn't start from the beginning.

"She isn't my biological daughter." 

Leo formed a big O with his mouth and Yerin continued.

"Anyway, I was walking home from M Countdown after seeing you guys and others perform. As soon as I arrived, Yena's parents asked if I could babysit her because they were going to rearrange their apartment. I said sure because I had babysat her before but something seemed a bit off. When she was sleeping, I could hear them argue next door but I couldn't really hear what they were saying. It was really odd because they were the nicest couple ever. I had never heard them argue before.

Eventually, I fell asleep as well. But when Yena woke up and started crying, it had been 3 hours and there was not a single sound next door. Curious, I went to go next door to see if everything was alright, but when I opened my front door, there was a huge box full of Yena's belongings and a note that said,

To our kindest Yerin, we are so sorry to give you such a burden, however,we have no choice but to leave our Yena to you. Loan sharks are currently looking for us and we didn't want to risk taking Yena with us. We hope that you can take care of her for us. We don't know if we'll ever be able to take her back, but if we can't, we know that she will be in good hands. Thank you so much and we are sorry once again.

P.S.- If you can't take care of our Yena, please take her to the orphanage 3 streets down.

"Of course, I couldn't take her to the orphanage. But I barely turned 20 and I was a college student. I had no idea how to support a baby. My boyfriend at the time had tried to help but he realized how much of a hassle it was, so he ended the relationship."

"What a jerk." Leo muttered, thinking Yerin couldn't hear but she did and said, "I know. We were dating for 2 years too."

"I didn't think of Yena to be a burden at all, rather I thought of her as a gift. I don't have any siblings so I took care of her as if she was my baby sister but days went by and one day I was washing the dishes when Yena waddled her way over to me and said "Mama." and since that day, I realized that I had become her mom, not her older sister. I officially adopted her as my daughter the next day."

"I bet people thought of you differently whenever they saw you with her." Leo murmured.

"Yeah they did. My friends thought I was crazy. They didn't understand why I would adopt at such a young age."

"You broke up with your boyfriend for her? He was such a nice guy too", they said. I didn't care."

"Whenever I took her to the grocery store, ahjummas would whisper about me and say "Poor her. A young single mom. It must be terrible to be her." But it really wasn't. Yena has been the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. Well, finding out about you guys is a close second."

Leo smiled. *What a devoted fan.* "So how did your parents react?"

"They were completely supportive. However, I didn't want their help even when they offered. They just babysit every now and then."

"How were you able to support her and yourself? Do you still go to college?"

Yerin took a good 4 sips of her drink before continuing. "I found a job at a restaurant. I'm a waitress at Millenium. You should eat there with your members sometime. I'll even give you a 15% discount. I took a break from going to college physically but I do take online courses when I have the time."

Leo nodded. *What a hardworker.*

"Anyway, I didn't realize how attached I was to her until just recently. Her dad's brother had tried to get custody of her but he was unable to since I had adopted her. I was like "No way, you are not taking her away from me!" But I also told him that his brother had confided in me to take care of his daughter. So he didn't have any choice. "

"Did he know where her parents were?"

"No. There hasn't been any contact whatsoever. He said he'll visit once in a while to see how Yena's doing. I really hope they're okay though. Well, that's the whole story. "

"Wait, when did you find Chance?" Leo inquired, curious about the puppy as well.

"I was walking home from work when I heard a puppy cry. When I found him, he was in a box by himself. His siblings must have been taken before him. So I took him in. I didn't intend to have a puppy after taking care of Yena, but you've seen him. Who wouldn't want to take care of him?"

"That's true. Does Yena get along with him?"

"She adores him. They are really cute together."  Yerin drank the rest of her drink and  sighed "Man, I talked so much."

*She's really gone through a lot.* Leo pondered as he also finished his latte.

"Your turn. There aren't any cameras around and you don't seem to be as shy as people say you are."

"Umm... I don't know what to say."

"That's okay. Just tell me what's on your mind. Like any stresses or worries you have." Yerin suggested.

And so for the first time, Leo had told his worries to someone other than s and family. He told her how he was worried that he was bringing down VIXX's popularity because of his personality.

"You seriously don't need to worry about that, Oppa. You have no idea how much international fans love you. Just one picture of you smiling makes them go crazy. You should check out the vixx leo tag on tumblr and instagram."

"Hmm." Leo ended up looking around the play area. He noticed that Yena was talking to a little boy.

"You know, to tell you the truth, I didn't really like you at first. I only voted for you because you had a really nice voice. But as I got to watch MTV diary and VIXX TV and whatnot, I began to like your personality. In fact, just sitting here talking to you has completely changed my perspective of you."

*Wow. Well, this is the first time I've ever had a heart to heart chat with a fan before.  She's a really nice person.* However Leo just murmured "Thank you." 

Leo told her he doesn't know how he'll do when VIXX goes on variety shows.

"I know a show that would fit you."

"What?" He wasn't really paying attention since he was looking at Yena again.

"Hello Baby." Yerin said as she saw Leo smile when Yena was laughing. "I bet you would take away the babies and not let any of the members take care of them. You would be around the babies constantly."

"Maybe..." Leo said softly as he noticed the boy Yena was talking to earlier give her a toy to play with.

Leo then complained about how annoying the members were sometimes but he still appreciates them.

"Seriously though. I'm thankful to N Hyung because he always wants to include me in conversations and stuff like in VIXX TV or during our mtv diary days, but sometimes they aren't necessary." Leo stated.

"You have been with N for a while. Now that I think about it... besides Seo In Guk and Brian Joo, you've danced for 2PM too, right?"

Leo nodded, surprised that Yerin knew that.

"He doesn't want you to feel ostracized. You're used to it, right? He'll probably stop when he realizes he doesn't need to include you anymore. It'll probably be when you include yourself in the conversations."

At this point, Yena appeared, "Mommy! I'm tired. I want to sleep." She was still holding the toy the boy had given to her.

The two of them didn't even notice how much time they had spent, it was already 1 in the afternoon.

"Oh my gosh, it's nap time!" Yerin murmured as she picked Yena up. "Whose toy is this?"

"Donghyuk. He gave it to me." Yerin looked around for the little boy but he was nowhere in sight. 

"Did you thank him?"

"He was nice." She nodded and started to doze off.

"Leo Oppa, it was really nice chatting with you. I gotta get Yena home. See you again sometime." She said and was about to leave, but Leo stopped her.

"Wait! Do you have twitter?" *I want to keep talking to her. I don't know why but talking to her puts me at ease.*

"Yeah." She quickly wrote it on a piece of napkin after getting a pen out from her purse and gave it to him. "Bye!"

"See you." Leo said as Yerin left the cafe. Leo walked back to the dorm in a good mood. When he went inside, the members went hysterical.

"Where the heck have you been?" N shouted as soon as he heard the door open.

"Jogging." Leo answered as he took off his running shoes.

"But jogging for more than 2 hours? We woke up at 11 and you weren't here for a long time. I thought something bad happened to you." N glowered at Leo, only to be glared at back.

"I told you, you didn't have to worry, Hyung. He probably went on a morning date." Ken claimed.

"Taekwoon Hyung on a date? Hyung, you're making me laugh!" Hyuk laughed while poking Ken. They were both sitting on the couch.

"Even if he was on a date, it would probably be with Lay or Seungho Hyung." Ken retorted.

"Yah! Shut up." Leo smacked both of them on the head. 

"No way... did you really go on a date?" N looked at him, suspiciously.

"Nothing like that." He muttered and went to his room to change. The members were waiting for him to get home so he could cook ramen for them.

When they had finished eating, Leo took the ipad and went on Twitter. He got out the napkin that Yerin had written on and typed it in. It turned out that she was already following him and the other members. He sent a direct message to her saying "Hope that Yena was able to sleep peacefully."

Since then, whenever Leo had time, he would always be on Twitter. Yerin and Leo would exchange direct messages with each other a lot. They talked about work, the members, Yena, and Chance. When he wasn't on twitter, he would be working out or actually talking to his fellow members more often.

The members noticed that he had started to smile more than he normally did. One day in particular, when Leo was on the ipad in the living room and Hongbin and Ravi were watching TV.

As soon as he signed in, he went to their message history and saw that Yerin had posted a picture.

"Look at the two of them sleeping, aren't they adorable?"  It was a picture of Yena and Chance sleeping on a bed. Yena had her arm over Chance's body.

*AWWWWWWW!* Leo had the biggest grin on his face.

"Hey.... what do you think he's looking at that's making him grin so big?" Hongbin whispered to Ravi.

"No idea. He's been on the ipad a little too much lately, hasn't he? Do you think he has a girlfriend?" 

"Do you think that's possible?" 

"Well... whoever it is, she must be really special." Ravi commented.

One day, Leo asked Yerin if he could meet Chance because it's been a while since they've met. So they agreed to meet at the park.

"I'll be at the park!" Leo shouted as he went out the door. All the members except Hyuk didn't really care. Leo tended to go to the park often.

"Oh wow. Chance has gotten so big since I've seen him!" Leo exclaimed as soon as he saw Chance. Yerin and Leo watched Yena play with Chance as they talked.

"It's been a week or so, right? How are you?" Leo questioned, a little awkwardly. 

"Pretty good. You look good as well. Have you been exercising more?" 

"Yeah." *Is it that obvious?*

Back at the dorm, Hyuk was curious. *There has to be a reason why he goes there all the time.* So he followed him.

When Hyuk went outside, he noticed that Leo was talking to a girl with a puppy and a little girl was playing in the field. He quickly went inside the dorm to tell the others what he had just witnessed.

"Hyungs! Leo really does have a girlfriend! They're at the park!" The members all stopped what they were doing and immediately got ready to spy on the couple. The 5 members were peeking from the brick wall in front of the dorms. 

"Hey, what do we have to be hiding for?! Let's just confront them!" Ken declared.

"What? Why? How do you think Leo will react?" Hongbin asked, scared that Leo would kill them.

"I know her! She's a fan of ours! Her name's Yerin! I don't know who that little girl is though." Ken murmured.

"Alright. We'll find out who she is then." N was the first to approach them.

"Yah... what are you doing here?" Leo glared at N, then realized the other members had followed him.

"Oh my gosh." Yerin was speechless to have all the members of her favorite band in front of her. Leo noticed her expression and softly chuckled.

"Annyeongsayeo, we are V I X VIXX imida!" They greeted her. Leo just stared in disbelief.

"Hello, I'm Moon Yerin." She greeted.

"Mommy! They sing Rock your body, right?" Yena asked. The members sang the chorus to the song in response and both Yerin and Yena clapped.

"Sweetie, introduce yourself." Yerin told Yena.

"Annyeongsaeyo! I'm Moon Yena!" She chirped.

The members all cooed at her. "So cute!" 

"How is it that you're a mom when you're my age?" Ken asked Yerin. 

"I adopted her." She stated, short and to the point.

*So even though Ken is her favorite, she isn't going to tell him the whole story?* Leo felt proud that he knew the details.

"Are you dating Leo Hyung?" Hyuk, asked straightforwardly.

Leo didn't say anything vulgar but gave him a look that translated to, 'I'm gonna kill you in your sleep.' and Hyuk hid behind N.

But Yerin just laughed. "No. We're friends, right Oppa?"

Leo nodded but for some reason, he felt slightly disappointed.

"But would you be willing to date me?" Ken joked, winking at Yerin. 

She blushed in reply, however she also said "Sorry, I like you as a member, but not as a boyfriend."

"Haha, burn!" The other members laughed at him.

"So out of the members, who would you like as a boyfriend?"

"None as of right now, but maybe later on as I get to know you guys more, we'll see." She stated and then stole a glance at Leo. He didn't notice though. The one who noticed was N.

"Mommy! If you want a Daddy, get him!" She pointed at Leo.

The members all laughed. Even Leo had a smile on his face. 

"Yena, sweetie, does that mean you want Leo ahjusshi as your dad?"

"Sure! He's nice!" She responded. "Remember? He bought a cookie for me!" The VIXX members just stared at him and gave him a look, "You better explain later."

"Yena, go take Chance near the tree over there, he probably needs to pee." Yerin told her. 

"Okay!" She ran on over to the tree and Chance followed.

"Wow, she's so smart for a two year old. The puppy too! Is he potty trained?" Hyuk mentioned.

Yerin nodded and said "I adopted her when she was almost a year. Now that she's two, I'm wondering just how much smarter she'll get."

*I REALLY want a daughter like Yena. It'll be nice for her to be smart like Yena.* Leo thought as he watched the two.

"So you don't have a boyfriend at all?" Ken asked, making Leo a little irritated.

"I did but we're not together anymore." 

"Do you go to college? What kind of job do you have?" Ken continued to ask.

"Stop pestering her." Leo jabbed Ken on the arm.

"It's okay, Oppa. I take online courses and I'm a waitress at Millenium. I already told Leo that you guys should drop by sometime. There will be a discount if you mention me." Yerin smiled.

"Awesome! Discount!" Hongbin and Ravi said in unison.

"We'll be sure to come sometime." N told her. At this point, Yena and Chance came back. Chance ran all the way to Leo. Leo sat down and continued to play with him like from before the members came and interrupted them. 

The VIXX members and Yerin talked for a little bit more before their manager went looking for them. 

"Come on back guys, you guys have a last minute schedule!" The manager shouted all the way from the dorm.

"Okay!" They hollered back. So they all said bye and headed back. Leo took the longest.

"I'm gonna miss you, Chance. Bye." He rubbed Chance's head. He got up and said "Take care, Yena." while patting her head. "You take care too, Yerin. I'll message you later."

"Good luck with the schedule, Oppa!" Yerin and Yena both waved to him as he was walking back. Leo waved back.

When they were all out of sight, Yena questioned "Mommy! Do you like Leo ahjusshi?"

"Sure. But I don't think he would be a ready to be a Daddy." Yerin laughed.

"I mean like like!"

"I don't know yet." The mother and daughter walked back to their apartment.

At the dorm, as the members changed and got in the van, the members were all looking at Leo, expecting him to tell them everything. But he just looked and said "It's not what you think."

"So you don't like her?"

"She's a fan so I do like her."  Leo nonchalantly said.

"Hyung. Seriously." Ravi rolled his eyes.

"I guess she's attractive. But the only reason I even approached her was because of her puppy. And then the second time I met her, I noticed her daughter first. We went to go get coffee together and I bought Yena a cookie."

"Are you saying that you like the puppy and daughter more than Yerin?" Ken asked, surprised. Leo didn't say anything.

"Why are you surprised? You know his weakness are puppies and little kids." Hongbin stated.

"I personally think that she's too good for you, anyway." N retorted.

"What do you mean by that?" Leo asked, suddenly offended.

"From what I can tell so far, Yerin seems really outgoing. Most of our fangirls are either really shy or really excited when they meet us. But she kept her cool and talked to us normally. And she's a great person considering how she adopted both a girl and a puppy. Not many are willing to take care of others when they can barely take care of themselves. You're painfully shy. You aren't open to us that often. You, You're the opposite of her."

"Opposites attract, though." Ravi murmured. 

"Even if you did date her, you wouldn't take care of her, you would take care of her daughter and puppy instead." N scolded. 

"Of course I would take care of her too! You really think I would ignore her or something? I know more about her than you do so you shouldn't say anything! You don't know anything, Hakyeon." Leo surprised everyone. He had never yelled like that before. Leo put on his earplugs, turned up the volume and ignored N and the others. Eventually, he fell asleep. Ravi and Hongbin were sleeping in the back as well.

"Hyung, I don't think that was necessary." Hyuk murmured from the back seat behind N.

"Guys. Seeing how he reacted shows that he's starting to develop feelings for her!"

"But would Yerin like him back?" Ken inquired.

"Yeah. When you asked her who she would like as a boyfriend and she said none, she looked a Leo for a second or two. She must be interested or something."

"Wow, Hyung, you're smart." Hyuk smiled, looking at Leo. "It'll be nice for Taekwoon Hyung to have a girlfriend."

"Yep." N and Ken agreed. 

When VIXX had finished the schedule and headed back home, it was pretty late. All the members took a shower and went straight to sleep. But Leo kept on tossing and turning.

*Could N be mad at me? I've never raised my voice like that before. Should I apologize?* He sat up from his bed. He looked over to where N was sleeping. Ravi and Hyuk shared a room while Leo, N, Ken, and Hongbin shared the other room. *That was really uncalled for though.*

Leo decided to go get some water. He took a bottle out of the fridge. The ipad was on the kitchen countertop. Leo went on Twitter and saw a message from Yerin.

"I hope that you didn't get too embarrassed from the teasing from your members. Sleep well!" She had sent that an hour ago.

*Embarrassed? I'm not embarrassed!* But Leo gulped the water bottle down in a minute. *Like N said, she is outgoing and she's really considerate. She's a hardworker too.*

"But what is it about her that makes me so vulnerable? I didn't realize I would be so sensitive when N said all of that... Is it really just because of her puppy and daughter? Or is there something more?" He sighed out loud.

"You like her. Simple as that." 

Leo turned around to see where the voice came from.

"What?"

"You're vulnerable because you're falling in love with her, Hyung."

----------------------

part one complete! It took me almost two weeks and I end up making the oneshot into a two shot T^T anyway I hope you guys enjoy it so far.