The box

Wedding Dress

***

From : My chicken <3

Sorry baby i have a schedule :( I'll pick you up tomorrow ne? I promise ~ ^^ I love you~ 

I read the text message and sighed. Its fine, im used to it and besides i promised myself i will be a good girl and not get in his way. I sighed again and buried myself on the couch. Its been almost 3 years since me and onew dated. Yes Lee Jinki from SHINee. The well known caring, loving and protective leader of SHINee. But to me he's more extra caring, extra loving, and extra protective. Im lucky to find myself a guy like him. He never lets me down and always makes me feel special. He's everything a girl could ask for. I smiled to myself and headed for the kitchen.

I grabbed a glass and filled it with water. I stared into space and drank it, now its boring. I have nothing to do, i have watched all the tv shows and movies i can and im still bored. Maybe i should go shopping but i dont have anyone to come with me. All my friends are on vacation and im stuck here at home drinking water and standing in the kitchen. If only he was here, we would do the usual stuff we do when he stays over. We would watch movies, or play with the hose in the garden and get super duper wet or take walks at the park. I miss him, i havent seen him for almost a week now, and he always says he has a schedule but how come i dont see him on TV. Its not that im doubting him but.. really i havent seen him on Inkigayo, Music Core, or even Music Bank.

Aish, come on Mi Young youre thinking nonsense again! I shoved the thought away and headed for my room, i changed into some denim shorts and a hoodie. Im going out for a walk. I fixed my hair into a bun and made it look messy. When i was done i quickly headed out my room and went down the stairs. While going down i heard the doorbell ring, i stopped for a moment. Im not expecting anyone today.. I quickly stepped down on the few remaining steps of the stairs and opened the door. It revealed a guy in a helmet and he was a bit taller than me, and he was holding a long huge box.

"Oh annyong haseyo.." I greeted and bowed my head. 

"Annyong Haseyo is this Ms Kim Mi Young?" The guy said. Woah, he has a low voice. Maybe he's aged somewhere in his 30's...

"Ne, that's me.. Uhm waeyo?" I looked down to the box and it had a nicely done ribbon attached to the middle. Is it my birthday?

"Ms Kim Mi Young please sign this .." He handed me a paper that was placed on a clipboard and a ballpen.

I looked down at the paper and looked for the name that sent me this but there was none. Who the hell would send me a package without leaving any name. Without second thoughts i signed my name and he handed me the box.I took the box from him and held it in my arms.Im very much curious on what's inside. It was kinda heavy too..

"Thank you miss.." He said. Seriously that low voice is scaring me, i gave him a look and he waved. I bowed down to him and stepped a few steps back. I immediately closed the door and sighed. Whew. Now time to see what's inside. 

I headed to the nearest table and placed it down. The ribbon looks too cute that i dont wanna ruin it. I laughed to myself and slowly untied the ribbon. And when i was done i set it aside and placed my hands on the top cover of the box. What if some dead animal comes out here? I shivered a little and shoved the thought away. Mi Young you are so weird. I lifted the top cover slowly and placed it aside. There was another cover! Oh god how many covers does this thing have? But the next cover was just a paper that's basically covering the whole thing again. I got so impatient and grabbed it, and there before my eyes was a..

WEDDING DRESS? 

I stopped for a moment and just stared at it. A wedding dress.. who on this earth would send me a wedding dress? I studied and it was so pretty. Its ike the one's i show Onew in the magazines. It was perfect. I slowly took it out the box to take a better look and let it slid down. I felt myself catch my breath, it was just so pretty. It's better than my dream wedding dress. But wait.. this isnt supposed to be mine. Someone else might be expecting this and its right here in my hands. The creepy delivery guy must've got the wrong address. I folded it the way it was before and placed it back in the box making it look like it wasnt touched. I placed the ribbon back too, and it looked all new again. I carried it in my arms and hoped the guy was still there. 

I opened the door in one hand and there stood Onew with a smile on his face, the weird thing was that he was wearing the same thing the delivery guy was wearing and i realized he was holding the helmet.. in one hand.I looked at him wide eyed and he stood there just staring at me. I looked into his eyes and saw calm, happiness, and.. love. 

"I thought.." I  mumbled. But he suddenly knelt down. 

"Kim Mi Young.." he started.

"..we had been going out for almost 3 years now and in those 3 years i have never been so happy.. Have i told you how much you mean to me? You were my inspiration, my dream and my wish.. you always bring me happiness even at the hardest times in my life, you were always there for me, you were the one who understands me the most, you were so caring and the perfect girlfriend any guy could ask for.. I dont know what i would do without you.. That's why im here right now to ask you.." And with that he held out a small red box

"Kim Mi Young, the girl whom i'll forever love, will you marry me?" Those words. I stopped breathing for awhile and stared at him. He was still kneeling and just stared back at me with a smile. And i stared with a dumbfounded face. I felt tears form in my eyes. I snapped out nof my thoughts and realized he was waiting for an answer. I noticed there were some of my neighbors who are watching. They were all piled up and watched from a distance waiting for my answer. I looked back down at him and smiled.

"Yes.. Lee Jinki, the guy whom i'll forever love, i'll marry you" I said with a smile. He quickly stood up and started jumping and shouting

"SHE SAID YES!! SHE SAID YEEEES! SHE's GONNA MARRY ME! SHE'S MY WIFE!!" He shouted.

The ones watching started clapping and cheered. I laughed at him and he turned back to me. He opened the small box and took out the ring. Woah. The ring was just amazing. It had a small diamond in the middle and on the side there was a heart engraved with his inital on it. He slowly took my hand and inserted the ring on my ring finger. I noticed he already had his ring too. He pulled me for a hug and i hugged back. 

"I thought you'd say no.." he said while hugging me

"Why would I say no?"

"Because i thought you'd get mad at me for scaring you with my voice earlier.."

I chuckled. "I was scared but i would never say no to you.."

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. He leaned in and his lips met mine. Everything right now feels great. The moment was just too perfect, something like in fairytale's. I pulled away for a few seconds and smiled at him.

"Lee Jinki, my chicken, i love you" I said

"Kim Mi Young, my girl, i love you too forever and ever!" I hugged him again and kissed him.

-----

WOO Too short ne? Keke well it's a oneshot! :D I hope you liked it and please do leave a comment :D And check out my other stories too! :D Thank you very much for reading! ^^

Saranghaeyo readers! :*