weird meeting

we are different

My first chapter....enjoy^_^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwVG3-DIBN4

 

7:00am your alram rang so hard.... and you felt really lazy on a monday morning.

'Yawn' you stood up from your bed and went to  wash up...you looked at your self in the mirror "another boring day" i mumbled.

after you took a fast hot shower you got dressed in to...

this.. sense sunhwa wants you to be caring about your fashionable look.

you made for your self coffee to wake you up... and head out of your house and called sunhwa.

)phone call(

."sunhwa where are you? you know i dont like being alone"you yelled at her as loud as i could 

" minah, sorry i'll be right there in couple of min you just wait".

)end phone call(

you waited 10 min till sunhwa came.

  "minah im so sorry i wake up just now and....."

"its okay sunhwa... sense you came after all and didnt let me go alone..thanks" you said gently.

"then lets go" sunhwa said happily.

"i dont know why are you so exited...lets just go". you said with a lazy look on your face. and walked away

sunhwa followed you "at list im not to glomy...sheesh"sunhwa said with a smirk.

you walked and ignored her.

you and sunhwa walked to college. and the bell rang for the first class.

"oooh gosh we just arrived' you potted.

"cheer up" sunhwa tried to comfort you.

"lets just go" you said

"araso" sunhwa said

classes started boring as alway...and now its lunch time.

"fainlly its lunch im hungry"you said exited.

"girl care about your body for just a sec" sunhwa said careful.

"you too care about your health... and i care about my body i do a 15 min training everyday" you said confedintly.

'"okay you got me" sunhwa said knowing she lost.

you took a plate and putted all your favs checkin,rice,kimchi,spicy rice cake and last watermelon juice.

sunhwa is just enough with checkin,rice,kimchi and orange juice.

"didnt i just say care about your health' you said disapointed....while going to your table.

" im caring this is more than i eat everyday' sunhwa said inoccently.

''really speachless" you said  "yah just seat down and eat before you change you mind"you added.

"araso...sheesh"

you two eated your meal... and headed to your classes.

the last class you were sparted from sunhwa so you had to be alone forcely.

after the last class ended you went out the college and didnt see sunhwa around so you called her.

)phone call(

'sunhwa where are you?"you said pissed

"ooh minah.. sorry i forgot to tell you, you have to rturn alone"sunhwa said worried.

"what...why?" you said upset

"becuase i have a family meeting so i had to to return early...sorry again" sunhwa felt really bad..and you felt that she is.

"ooh..well i have to find someone to return with" you said.

"im really sorry..minah" sunhwa apoligaized again.

"its okay...have fun" you said

)end phone call(

*well i have to find someone* you looked around you...and you saw two of you classmates was about to exit.

you ran as fast as you could and went infront of them.

"hey" you said with a a big and tired smile.

the girls just stood there surprised.

"could you please walk with me  to home"

"well sorry minah....we have to go becuase of a date" one of them replayed.

you noded "oh well...thanks anyway" you said and left looking for someone else...after you asked other people and they rejacted you....and the college was empty you were about to give up... but!!!.

You spotted two boys from your class too near the exit and you went to them carelessly.

you stoped them and said to the blonde "can you please walk with me" he just stood there and speachless and round eyed me O_O

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well end of the first chapter comment me so that i have cofidence to continue

>_< and sorry for the mistakes if i made any

im not english anyway dont blame me.