Merger!Say What

Seoul Arts No.2 Academy(HIATUS)
At Seoul Arts Girls Academy,all the students where now in the elegant and very big auditorium,for a special announcement,including the nine most popular and richest girls in the entire school,who was adored by the teachers,principle,and their fellow classmates.
"Miss Kim Taeyeon."A teacher called and Taeyeon stood up.
"Yes ma'am."She said
"Please do some morning greetings for us."She started walking to the stage,and she faced the audience.
"Rise,everyone."She said and the students did as they were told."Bow and say good morning."
Everyone bowed and said together."Good morning."Just as they said that,the principle walked in.
"Everyone,please sit down."The principle said,walking up the stage,Taeyeon bowed 90-degrees before walking back to her seat,she and her eight best friends sat back down,before every other student did.Meanwhile at ByungHae,the was a big fight going on between ByungHae's boys and their worst and mortal enemies,from HyungDae High.
"Don't you guys get tire of getting your a** whipped by us every time,you come here."Minho said kicking every one of them that came towards him,while Luhan was slapping them with his eyes closed.
"You are disturbing my sleep."He said laying back down,just as someone was about to hit him,he threw the book that was in his hand at the person,sending him flying out of window.
Doojoon swung around and brought his leg around,with him,into another one of theirs stomach,and he dropped to the ground holding his stomach,bleeding.Suddenly the was a very loud sound.
"What the hell,is that?"Onew yelled,the boys from HyungDae started getting up and running away.
"I think that's the principle,we are going to be expel for sure."Yoseob said
"This was not our fault,plus we have already been expelled more than five times,but we still came back to school."Jonghyun(L) said placing his hand on his desk.
"That's true."Chansung said staring out the window.Back at Seoul Arts Girls Academy,the girls were still waiting for the announcement,and it was finally time.
"Our school,is going to be joined together with ByungHae Boys High School,we thought that it would be a very good idea to joined these two schools,to form a co-ed school."The principle said.Every students were shocked,especially the nine girls,but no one said anything they just stayed quiet.
 
"Hey guys."Woo Bin yelled running into the classroom,everyone turn to look at him.
"What?"Onew ask
"Our school is going to merge together with an all girls school,called Seoul Arts Girls Acdemy."He said
"Merger!Say what?"JongHyun(K) yelled
"The principle must be crazy."Luhan said
"No,I am not crazy,you boys need to learn how to behave."The principle voice suddenly said from the intercom.
"Okay that was scary."Minho said yawning
 
"I can't believe that they are making us merge with some delinquent all boys high school."Hyoyeon said as she walked beside Taeyeon on the left.
"I've heard that they are erts."Sooyoung said
"Now girls,we are not to be talking about others like that,we haven't even met them yet."Taeyeon said as they sat down.
"I do not,even want to meet them."Seohyun finally said after closing her book,that she had been reading. 
"Well,you have no luck today,because afterschool we have to check out the school."Tiffany said as lunch was served,and they began to eat.One Hour Later,the nine girls were now standing in front of ByungHae Boys High School.
"I feel sick,like I'm about to throw up."Yoona said
"Stop it."Taeyeon said,when a voice spoke from behind them.
"Who the hell,are you guys. "They turn around to see nine boys,who all had bruises over their faces and bodies.
"Is very nice to meet you,we are the girls from Seoul Arts Girls Academy,and we will be attending this school,starting tomorrow."Taeyeon said
"Girls."A male voice said,when they saw who it was,they were shocked,especially Hyoyeon and Taeyeon.
"Dad,what are you doing here?"They both asked at the same time.
"This is the school,I was talking about,the school I said my best friend son is attending."Mr.Kim said,after he spoked,he grabbed onto Onew."This is Lee Jinki,also known as Onew,my childhood friend,youngest son,who I promised to help make it to college,and who is arrange to marry Taeyeon,when they both finish college ."The nine girls and nine boys mouths dropped open because they were too shocked.