Chapter III : The Return of The Former Villain!

Three Girls on a Mission

INSIDE YOONA'S BEDROOM

Unnie, those boys are REALLY spoiled!" Seohyun said. Yoona and Krystal also let out a big sigh.
"Yup. This mission is harder than any other of our missions. And talking about missions... Where's Mr. Bump?"

FLASHBACK

"Just give up, Bumpy!" Yoona shouted.
"oOOOooooh, NEVER, Elites! Catch me if you can! Haha!" An old man with a fat stomache and grinning face challenged our Top Secret Agents a.k.a The Elite Three. With a flash of light, the Elite Three and the old man, known as the villain Mr.Bump (got his name because he likes bumping at others) went on a chase. With the Elite Three chasing the villain like there's no tomorrow, the villain himself took it easy and even Mr Bump a.k.a the villain got times to stuck out his tongue at our secret agents. "Don't stuck your tongues at us, you maniac!" Seohyun fumed, while Mr. Bump laughed his off.
But then, as usual, the villain broke his victory by bumping - this time bumping into a milkman, causing the milk the milkman bring to fall, and making both the milkman and Mr. Bump to fall flat on their faces.

While Seohyun and Krystal laughed their asses off, Yoona immidiately took her cuffs and cuff the villain.
At the end of the day, Mr. bump was  taken to prison.

THE NEXT DAY~

"Girls, we have a report that the villain you girls yesterday catch, flee from prison."
"Which one?"
"Mr.Bump, the old man with fat stomache and always-grinning face."
"Dammit. How can he always flee?"

END FLASHBACK

"hMM. Now that you talk about it... I'm curious as well..."
Just when Krystal finish her sentence, a familiar voice is heard.
They all froze. It's Mr. Bump's voice.

"HEEEEYYY ELITES!!! YA HEAR ME? ITS YOUR ENEMY, MR.BUMP! PLEAZ LET ME IN!"