Chapter IV : The Help from the Enemy?

Three Girls on a Mission

After thinking for a bit, the Elite Three allows their former enemy to climb to get to Yoona's room.

AFTER MR. BUMP GOT INTO YOONA'S ROOM...

"What. Do You. Want. ?" Seohyun asked in a threathening voice.
Mr. Bump guffawed. "Oh puh-lease, I'm already retired. It hurts my back when I ran from you young people! Until now, it sores!"
Hmm, Mr. Bump really never took anything seriously.
"Then what are you doing here? And how do you know we're here?" Krystal asked curiously.
"I'm here to offer you my help, and I know you're here by looking at Yoona-sshi's car. That white Mercedes-Benz was too beautiful not to spot. Everyone knows fine cars are a symbol of the Elite Three!" Mr. Bump answered, laughing.

The Elite Three nodded, understand.
"What kind of help?" Yoona asked.
"Oooh, easy, a help in controlling those pesky spoiled brats." Mr. Bump said casually.
"You mean the Presiden't sons?" Seohyun asked. Mr. Bump nodded.
"Yup, them."
"How do you know our mission?!" Krystal asked.
Mr. Bump snorted. "The next time your boss are giving you missions, make sure that the soundproof windows are CLOSED."

Yoona, Seohyun and Krystal sighed heavily. Of course! Mr. Bump was a really fascinating climber. He can climb even an erupting volcano. So a building will be a simple task for him..
"Ok, we accept your help offer. But if we caught you fooling us, we'll make sure you wished that you've never been born." Yoona said dangerously. Mr. Bump laughed, breaking the ice. "Ol'right, you youngsters! Off I go! I'll be meeting you tomorrow! Have a GOOD rest! TA-DAH!" The retired villain said very-not-seriously and jump of the window, bringing little heart attacks to the Elite Three.

"My, my. That RETIRED enemy of ours are simply.. fascinating and unpredictable..."

"Ok, unnies! I'll be going to my room!" Seohyun said cheerfully and went to her own bedroom.
"Me too, Yoong. Bye!" Krystal said.
"Bye, Seohyun and Krystal unnie. See you guys tomorrow!" Yoona sighed and went to her bathroom to refresh herself by taking a hot bath.

INSIDE YOONA'S ROOM, 1½ HOUR LATER

"Wooh! Re-freshed!" Yoona smiled. She then got to her large circle-shaped soft bed and trying to sleep.
BUT, she can't sleep at all.
"Ugh.... Can't sleep.." She sighed, frustrated.
"I think I'll just take a walk in the park.."

THE PRESIDENT'S HOUSE CASTLE'S PARK PRIVATE PARK

It was a very beautiful night. The Moon shines brightly and the nightwind blew Yoona's beautiful brown silky hair.
Then, Yoona heard footsteps, only to see the President's first-spoiled brat son, Xi Luhan.

"YAH! What are you doing here?! You gave me a heart attack!" Luhan said, holding his heart (I MEAN THE ONE INSIDE YOUR CHEST!)
"Duh. Well, mianhae. I have a trouble sleeping." Yoona said, concentrating on seeing the rays of the Moon.
"Really? Me too." Luhan said and sit next to Yoona.

"You know, I don't give you an appropriate first impression. I'm Xi Luhan. Nice to meet you." Luhan said politely and streched his hand. Yoona grabbed Luhan's hand. "Im Yoona, nice to meet you too."
"I haven't touch a girl's hand in like, forever..."
"Don't have any girlfriend?" Yoona asked, more like snorted.
"Geez, please don't snort at me. And no, I have none." Luhan said.
"Sorry for SNORTING at you.. I'll go first." Yoona said.
"What's wrong with her?" Luhan asked to himself after Yoona left.

THE NEXT DAY

"So, Mr. Bump, what's the plan?"
"Patience, youngsters. Patience is a virtue." Mr. Bump answered while drinking his hot tea..
"TCH.."