Bouncy Ball Relationship

Random Stories

"You know what Yuri?!? I'm sick and tired if this!! Of us!! All we do is fight ! And.... And ... I don't think I can do this anymore... I'm sorry but I think it's better if we.. Take some time apart.."

"Take some time apart huh? That's pretty funny actually because last person that said that to me left. If you're going to leave me, do it the right way and just BREAK UP with me!!! Don't put me through the suffering of thinking that I can actually have you back!"

Tears ran down both of the girls faces. Nothing was said, instead they just felt each others presence. It's amazing since the presence of each other used to be warm, comfortable and heavenly. Now it's cold, tense , and gloomy. Before, their talks would be filled with laughter, smiles, flirtatious comments, and compliments. Now it would be a miracle if they could even withstand a stable conversation. Just like any other relationship, they have their fights and arguements but everything has its limit. That same limit is the one that had been crossed by both girls.

"I.. I don't want to leave you--"

"hahaha so what do you call that?"

"Yuri! Shut the up and let me talk!"

"Why should I?!  All that comes out of your mouth is bull!"

"You annoying brat! How did I fall for such a like you?! "

" You know, I've actually asked myself the same exact question for some time now..."

Glances of pure anger came out from both girls as silence came over them once again. They both know that the love each other but seeing the circumstances, loving each other was a hard thing to do. Finally, Yoona sighed and sat down on the bed, rubbing her temples to try and soothe her headache. Yuri looked down to Yoona and felt her stomach turning , she felt terrible for causing Yoona so much stress. 

Yuri kneeled down so that she was once again at eye level with Yoona. Seeing her eyebags, pale face, red swollen eyes, and her upper lip twitching while tears were running down her face, Yuri became soft again. She waited a moment to get her thoughts straight and in the process she realized how Yoona meant the world to her. How Yoona was her everything. How Yoona was her life. 

Slowly, Yuri gathered up the courage to tilt Yoona's head to meet her gaze. Yoona sniffled a bit but her eyes remained stern. Despite Yoona's stern glare, Yuri kept her eye contact as if trying to reach the Yoona she knows and loves dearly. Yuri let out a very soft sigh. She knows that even if they fight this badly , they both love each other.

"Yoona... How did we become like this?"

"I .. I don't know Yuri"

" I know this make seem like a lot to ask of you...but can we start over? I know I may seem distant and it seems like everything is going wrong but just looking at you makes everything worth it.. I love you so much Yoona and if you let me, I'll fix this all up.."

"I love you too Yuri and I don't know what I'd do without you.. It's just so much right now .."

" I know that. Let me take some weight off your shoulders"

"I will, and I'll take some weight off your shoulders too... Because to fix this, we need the two of us working together, not just one."

Yuri smiled, nodded, and kissed the tip of Yoona's nose. Yoona giggled once she looked up only to see an adorable pair of puppy-like eyes staring at her. Along with Yoona, Yuri started chuckling, and soon, the room was once again filled with laughter and the many lovable memories that they shared.

Yuri layed on the bed, next to Yoona, immediately wrapping the younger girl into her embrace all while playfully kissing her lover all over the face. When she stopped, she tucked some strands of hair behind Yoona's ear to get an amazing glimpse of her girlfriend's beautiful face. 

"You know baby... Our relationship is like a bouncy ball relationship." 

Yoona looked at Yuri, with slight confusion, as if signaling for her to keep going.

"Because no matter if we fall to the ground, we always get right back up... Light a bouncy ball, and if we keep it in our hands, there's no way it'll fall back down."
 
Yoona giggled, and kissed Yuri softly in her lips and both girls smiled through the kiss.

And Yuri was right. Their relationship is like a bouncy ball, but they didn't mind, they'll just keep it in their hands, and if it manages to fall again, they'll just get right back up.