– Hello,Love {Prolouge}

EXO High School Host Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ PROLOUGE }

 

All Luhan needed was a peaceful place to read the new manga that he just got last week. It seems like every room in this school was filled with noises.

The first room he entered, he found a couple making out and god was it awkward. The other rooms were occupied with his other classmates, it was quiet but Luhan tried sitting with them once and the only memory he remembered was the kid next to him farting. And boy, he really needs to get nominated for the worst smell of the year.

'Bunch of rich bastards everywhere, what a sick school!' 

To say Luhan hated his school was a fact, but it wasn't in his hands that the students were all rude and stuck up. The only thing he liked was the classes. Yes, Luhan really liked studying, he can do it all day without getting bored. This is why he worked his off just to grasp the free opportunity to study at this school.This all-boys school was the best in his city and to study at it was a dream came true for Luhan.

All his life, he lived to set foot in this school. He remembers pulling up all-nighters just to get a full mark in his finals. And when his teacher informed him about the scholarship, he memorized each book wholeheartedly. And to see that other people spend thousands of money carelessly and don't even study makes Luhan really mad.

Luhan stares at the only door left in the hallway and begins to comb his hair. With a final sigh, he knocks lightly and enters.

Luhan's eyes twitched at the sight infront of him. Seven shirtless guys were sitting at couch right in the middle of the vacant classroom posing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter