The Name I Loved~

The Hidden Love

I'm back~ How do you like my chapters before? If you like it ..... comment and suscribe ^^

ENJOY~

 

Taeyeon:(wake up)(yawn)ooahhh..... (shock)OH MY GOD!

Onew:(waken by Tae's scream)WHAT?!?

Taeyeon:Did we sleep together last night?

Onew:WE DID?!?!?!

Taeyeon:I'm asking you!

Onew:(giggle)Oh....

(silent)

Onew:WHAT?!?!? WE SLEEP TOGETHER?!?! IN ONE BED?!?! TOGETHER?!? BOTH OF US?!

Taeyeon:(sigh)Yes Onew! 

Onew:(fake faint)

Taeyeon:Looks like you got your condition again~

Onew:Jelly..... I'm hungry~

Taeyeon:We got some left over yesterday...

Onew:Is it Chiken?

Taeyeon:Yes....

Onew:(victory dance)

Taeyeon:(laugh)

At Tiffany's place.....

Tiffany's POV

I'm really tired now.... My lecturer is a demon!  He gave us thousands of homework everyday.... Plus I'm the president of my class... so I need to do every project that my lecturer give my class.... I'm very lonely here... I have no friend... not even a nerd... I'm suffering here... I got bullied sometimes.... they hated newcomers.... I HATE MY COLLAGE!!!

At Taemin's place....

Taemin's POV

I'm really tired now.... My teacher is a demon! She gave us thousands of homework evryday..... Plus I'm the president of my class... so I need to do every project that my teacher give my class.... I'm very lonely here... I have no friend... not even a nerd... I'm really scared here... I got bullied sometimes.... they hated choosen student... I HATE MY SCHOOL!!!

1 Year had past.....

Taemin's POV

I can't believed one year had past.... I miss Tiffany noona.... We never had a conversation ever since that last call.... I wonder how is she doing.... I wonder if she still remember me... I miss that time whe she was sleeping on my lap... Even though she still my girlfriend... it feels like... she's not even exist... I FREAKING MISS HER!!! 

I miss her eyesmile...

The way she frown...

When she laugh...

Her winks...

And that last momment I'll see her again...

By the end of this year.... I'll graduate without Tiffany noona... I need to wait 2 more year to meet her... I HATE REALITY~ I'll wait for her no matter what! Because she is my first love and she'll be the last too~ I remeber when I met her for the first time... She didn't wear any make up... really fresh and young... My heart beat so fast whenever she past me... memories.. how I hate memories... Its really hurts... Tiffany noona will be the one I love forever... Tiffany is the name I loved...

To Be Continued......

 

Hello there..... Once again I thank you for those who comment and suscribe :)

I really love the song 'The Name I Loved' by SHINee Onew ft Ryeowook

I really loved if there's more comments and susbribe :) 

Thx ~ Keep Commenting and Subscibing~