Be mine

The love of your life

The Valentina Dance

You wore a purple lace-full dress, put your long rose-blonde wavy hair into a French braid and wore a pair of Jimmy Choo's.

Junhong on the other hand, wore a lavender jacket to match with your dress.

You were waiting at the school gate. Junhong came with one of his friends named 'JongUp'. You didn't notice him until you said a tall namja with dark blue hair approaching you. 

'Hyeseongssi, You look... amazingly flawless as always.' You couldn't help but blush at his comment. You thought of a comeback.

'And you look dazzling as always, Mr.Choi.' He chuckled at your comment

You guys went inside to join the others at the school ball room. Junhong offered to get some fruit punch while you waited at your reserved table. Sitting with you at the table were JongIn, with his date, MiYoo, SuHo with unfortunately no one, and JongUp with no one too.

I wonder why they didn't get dates... You thought to yourself

Junhong came back to your table and handed you the fruit punch. You took a sip of the punch while Junhong kept staring at you.

'What?' You looked up to him.

'Nothing, you're just to adorable that I can't seem to resist.' His compliment made you flatter a lot. You're face was obviously red.

He chuckled while sipping some of his inch. 'Lets dance,' he offered his hand to you 'Shall we?'

You took his hand and he pulled you to the dance floor. He placed his hand around your waist and you rested your head on his shoulder.

Happy birthday to you, areumdaun nae sarang~

Once you heard this song, you looked at Junhong and he just smiled. 

'Did you put this on?' You asked Junhong.

He stayed quiet for a few seconds then finally answered 'Yes,'

He took you off the dance floor and took you outside to the beautiful garden.

'Here, I have something for you,' he put his hand in his pocket 'now close your eyes'

You did as he told. You suddenly felt a string of cold metal being placed around your neck.

You opened your eyes, looking at the necklace he put around your neck. I was a silver string with a blue and white butterfly. You traced the butterflies wings with your finger.

'HyeSeong-ah,' he softly called your name.

'Yes?'

'Be mine, please' he looked at you with hopeful eyes.

You were shocked at what he asked. But you weren't thinking that time. Well, heck. He's the love of your life. How could you not say no?

Without thinking you said 'yes'.

His eyes turned excited. He picked you up baby-style and kissed you for who knows how long.

That was the last night with him because unfortunately, on the way back home. You guys were too happy and were in your own worlds. 

You guys died, falling down into a hole at the construction site. That didn't even have a 'DANGER' sign.

_______________________________________

Please don't hate me. Zelo is my first bias in b.a.p. 

Plus, this is my first story and didn't know what the ending would be.

JEONGMAL MIANHAE