He asked

The love of your life

You were on the way back home. You pushed an earpiece into your left ear. 

listen babe. I dedicate this for you~

B.A.Ps happy birthday was playing on your iPod. It was as if your iPod knew tomorrow was your birthday. Well, so was valentines. 

SMACK

You felt a sudden pang on your back. 'nuguya??' You turned around. Seeing no one. You looked back in front. 

'Boo!' You jumped back. It was JunHong. The love of your life. 

'Oh, it's just you.' You glared at him. 'Now if you'll excuse me, I would like to be on my home.'

'He-hey, wait.' He panted as he tried catching up with you, he eventually did.

'What do you want?' You asked coldly.

'Nothing~one question~' he looked at you with those puppy eyes of his'So... Do you plans for tomorrow?' 

'No,' why is this namja even asking? You thought to yourself. 'Wae?'

'Since you're free tomorrow, can you accompany me to The Valentina dance?' Wait. What? Did he just ask you on a date? 

'Uhhhhhhh,' was all you said.

'i take that as a yes,' he stared at you for a second. Then pecked your cheek. 

You were still daydreaming, he snapped his fingers in front of your face and eventually your soul came back to the real world.

'Yes, it's a yes. You smiled happily on the outside but was jumping like a mad fangirl in the inside.

'So, I'll see you then?' He asked to confirm your first 'date'.

'sure,' and with that, he bid goodnight and you guys ran happily to your houses.

 

Authors Note: HELLO EVERYBODY!! THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC AS AN AUTHOR~ I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT