Chapter 2

Bad People Don't Deserve to Live

_____7:00 a.m.______

I woke up to my alarm clock and I remembered that today was the day that I had to take care of that girl. I went into the bathroom and I took a short shower. I dried my shoulder length jet black hair.  I styled my bangs towards the left of my face. I wore my usual black tank and black leather jacket that my brother has given me a few years back.  It’s amazing how it still fits me. But then again it was a few sizes too big for me when he got it for me.  I wore my black jeans and converse. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was 5ft 6. I want to grow taller but hey I’m pretty average.  I had nice curves and I had muscle; not that it popped out like those pro wrestlers.  I had been working out for a long time because I had to make sure that whatever I did, that I was the best at it. I was about to leave but my locket fell. I looked at on my locket that was half of a heart.  I would never take it off or leave anywhere without it; it was the only thing that keeps me connected to my past. I put on my locket.

I started to walk through the mansion to where the mystery girl was.  I was walking unconsciously and I bumped into someone.

“Ray you know that you should watch where you’re going.” I heard a familiar soothing voice.

“Well Dae Hyun you saw me you should have moved.” I said with a smirk

“You will never change will you Ray?” He said while chuckling. That’s one of the things I loved about Dae Hyun; his attitude. He had a light wave to his hair had side bangs toward the right side. His hair was black and covered his neck.  He was a whole head taller than me and had a medium build-up.  He was muscular but not that as muscular as Doo Joon. But the thing I loved most was his smile.  It always looked as if the sun was shining through and his eyes always shined with joy.  I was jealous of him. Dae Hyun was able to bring the best out of this crappy situation and that always was something that I admired about him. Somehow he always reminded me of my older brother.

“Ray, Doo Joon said that you gave him your RF9883.” He looked at me with disappointment

Here we go.

“Wow Doo Joon told you that huh?” I asked while walking away from him.

Dae Hyun was walking right next to me on my left like he always did.

“You told me that your dad gave it to you. It was one of your priced positions” Dae Hyun said with sorrow in his voice.

Why does he seem so sad about that?

“Dae Hyun I know that but I think that saving a girl’s is worth my precious gun.” I said sorrowfully.

Dae Hyun but a hand on my shoulder and I looked at him.

Why do his eyes seem so sorrowful, he’s Dae Hyun he doesn’t get sad

I had to think about it later right now my main priority is the girl.

“Dae Hyun I got to go get the girl.” I said and Dae Hyun nodded his head.

“I’ll see you later Ray.” He patted my head and left.

I was very glad that I had a good memory. It’s funny because even though I hate this house I have grown to love it.  I know all the little hall ways, chambers, and best way to get out of the place that I am right now, and I even know the secret passage ways that Doo Joon doesn’t even know about. Ironic really, I have lived in this house for 8 years and I know more about it than Doo Joon.  I guess the architect knew that I would need those secret passage ways. I chuckled to myself. I walked for a while and I finally reached the mystery girl’s room. I knocked. No answer. I knock again but still no answer.

I took out the key that Doo Joon had given me the other day. I put the key in the key hole and I unlocked the door. I opened it and I just saw her sleeping peacefully.

At least Doo Joon kept his word.

“Hey you, wake up.” I said

I heard her groan and she covered the blanket over her head.

“Wake up I have a lot to show you and Doo Joon only gave me today to show you everything” I said pulling off the blanket. She sat up on the bed and just looked at me.

She seems really nervous

“Hey I’m not the bad guy here. That jack a** Doo Joon is so don't worry.” I said. Again she just looked at me.

“Well hurry up I haven’t gotten all day.” I said pulling her up and walking away.

“Where are we going?” She said very sweetly but with a hint of worry once she caught up to me.

“Don’t worry I’m not one of Doo Joon’s play mate. I'm a bodyguard and I take care of most of security units but, unfortunately that jerk makes me do other stupid stuff to. So most likely we will have a full schedule tomorrow weither it is cleaning the kitchen to “protecting” this retched old place. He makes me do all this sh*t because obviously he likes to torture me” I said not looking at her the whole time.

“Ummmm, so am I just going to do what you do ma’am.” She said timidly

“First don’t call me ma’am call me Ray. Second not everything. You’ll just be around if we need your help. But you are not allowed to go anywhere without me or my friend.” I said

“So who is your friend?” she asked curiously

Dang she asks a lot of questions.

I smirked

Reminds me of…..

“Excuse me but you didn’t answer my question.” She said tugging on my sleeve.

“Don’t worry about that, we’ll meet up with him but right now I have to go to the security room. Let’s go.” I said eyeing her every move.

She was clumsy and shy. She obviously was very anxious to what was going to happen and is trying to anticipate it when it comes. I knew by looking at her yesterday that she was beautiful. But today she looked even more beautiful. Probably because she had time to make herself look decent. She fixed her hair a little but it still accentuated her face shape. She was petite girl probably 2 inches shorter than me. Her light brown hair glittered in the light and I noticed her figure.  She was basically a toothpick with curves.  If I had to guess she probably weighed 115 pounds.

Dang jealous

The walk to the security room was very awkward.  Once we reached the security room Doo Joon’s minions started to whistle and hoot like maniacs. I looked over to the girl. She was blushing madly and then I glared at the minions and they shut up.

“Okay I just have to check up on a few things it will take five minutes or more, come on.” I said leading her into the security room.

It was like any other security room. It had 4 walls with screen with over 35 different cameras positioned in different spots on each floor, 5 computers and 1 main computer. A little fridge in case we got hungry, a couch and a lot of electronic stuff. I sat myself down on the computer and I looked at the any footage that we got from yesterday.

Nope nothing; as always

I started typing codes into the computer, typed in the reports and to check every camera. Since Doo Joon’s so paranoid he has camera’s in every hall way, every room; practically the whole house had camera’s in it. I turned off my camera and Dae Hyun’s. He’s so stupid by letting me control the security room but I think Doo Joon knows that I turn them off. It doesn’t matter though he knows that I would do anything stupid; but I have a weird feeling that I will soon.

“Hey help yourself to the fridge. You must be hungry. Get a snack and we can go to the kitchen later.” I said. I heard the fridge door open and munching.Unexpectedly the freaking computers had a virus and something that would have taken 5 to 10 min took over 4 hours.

Stupid b*st*rd, why the h*ll do you need so many computer with crap inside all of them!

It took me forever to find the virus, clean each of the computers, and reset all of the cameras since they were controlled by the computers.

I looked over to the couch and I saw her sleeping. I tapped her shoulders and she woke up

“Okay I’m done. Let’s get you something to eat first.”

I was walking and she was following me. I liked it but it seemed like the girl was annoyed because she kept sighing. I ignored it and just headed toward the kitchen. I got her something to eat and she ate it eagerly

"follow me” I said and dragged her out of the security room. It took over 3 hour to show her all the rooms in the mansion. Basically the basement had the sparring area, club, bar, gym, and weapon’s area. The first floor was where the living room, theater, kitchen, pool and other stuff were. The second floor was where I stay along with most of the other security people. Then the third floor was where Doo Joon kept all of his “special friends”. Last is the fourth floor. The whole floor is dedicated to Doo Joon, his bedroom, office, special kitchen, and his own bar.  But that’s also where the security room is. There is a main stair case and 3 side stair ways. The stairs are the only way to get around (well at least that’s what Doo Joon thinks). There was also a West and East corridor.  The East corridor was another one of Doo Joon’s sanctuaries. I’ve been it a couple of times and it’s more of a peaceful place. It doesn’t really have anything. It has a huge bedroom, a recording room, music room and a dance studio.  Then there was the west corridor. The west corridor was way smaller than the east corridor and it had nothing.

It was abandoned.  No one had the guts to go in the West Corridor.  So it became my sanctuary. I don’t do much there; I just think and train in there. It’s one of the only places without a camera and is the only place where I feel safe. When Doo Joon gives me free time; which is once every blue moon this is the place where I go; also sneaking in here during the middle of the night just to relax.

My sanctuary

When you go outside you are greeted with the most beautiful garden ever. It had all kinds of flowers and it had a waterfall and a little river.  It also had a small bridge you see in one of those corny love movies.  If you keep walking to the left there’s basketball court and to the right a garage.

“Okay so let’s get you to my room” I said leading the girl to my room. I stopped and turned to her. “What’s your name?” I asked her

“My name well, ummmmmm” she looked around

She doesn’t trust anybody

“Okay you don’t have to tell me your name its fine but I’ll guess I’ll call you ……..”

What should I call her?

I studied her closely and I saw her locket. It was a silver heart shaped locket with a star in the middle.

“Okay I’ll call you Eun Byul, Silver Star“

She looked at me shocked. Then she blinked and nodded her head.

We walked through the second floor to my room. It was next to Dae Hyun’s room which was a relief. My room was at the end of the hall near a lot of windows. It was also near the west corridor and it was the perfect place for me to stay. I opened the door and we both went inside.

_________________________________________________

Okay I thought that was kind of a weird chapter. Sorry about that but I hope that you guys understood what I was trying to describe. Sorry not the best person to describe stuff. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter^^ please comment! ^^