ii; crossing paths

A Reason to Love

            For all her life, Bae Suji blamed herself for all the downs of her only parent, Bae Sang-bum. For as long as she know; her mother had died of giving birth to her and that made her father live his life alone, and letting her grew up being pampered with his strict verdict and rules. Nonetheless, unknown to her many people had always treated her as the best person in the world.

            She was loved by almost everyone in the Agency way back to her baby years because she was Master Bae’s only child, and she was like the only girl present. Before she could learn how to defend herself, Suji had many life-threatening events. She was almost killed by a car accident, she was almost shot by a gun, she was almost never found in the forest, and luckily she’s saved every time.

            All she thought, she would die early because of what she always faces. She thought she would never be able to see her loved ones anymore when they grow old,

well that’s what she thought.

<;>

            “How did you enter your room last night? And why is your dress full of blood? I saw the clothesline dripping red,” As soon as she went out for breakfast, Jong-in had attacked her with questions right away which was rather expected. He was her bodyguard after all. “Did you get hurt? Where did you go anyways? You promised you would be back in an hour.”

            Suji smiled radiantly at the guy, “I stayed at home all night. I felt so sick. And what do you mean blood? I even barely moved last night. Trust me.” It was the thousandth lie she told him, and she feels sorry.

            Who was Kim Jong-in to Suji’s life? Kim Jong-in is most particularly her life-saver. Suji values him as much as she values her only family, her father. She values him like a brother. And she loves him as a family; not more than that. She’s quite oblivious with Jong-in’s inner feelings for her, she doesn’t even know how his heart thumps just whenever she’s around him.

            But who wouldn’t love Bae Suji; anyways?

<;>

            Myungsoo opened his mail box to have received a-lot of fan mails yet once again. He walks with his mask on, and he senses paparazzi’s clattering sounds which speeds up his pace in walking. It was never known where that mysterious L had lived; it was only noted what number his mail box would be, and which address would it be found.

            He searched yet once again for that specific sender, someone named, Suzy.

To L,

            I’ve made another mistake again. I almost got a stranger’s life at stake because I was too careless with my actions but nonetheless I ended up redeeming that stranger’s life, L-ssi. But I’m rather confused; I don’t know whether what happened was a dream or reality. I really can’t tell you the whole detail, but all I know is that, that stranger seemed to be someone so mysterious. I can’t remember what he looks, but I can remember his eyes in particular. I might be too delusional because it’s 12A.M. and I’m in front of your mailbox, I’m crazy. I don’t even know why I’m writing to a random musician like you.

I don’t even remember when it started, but thank you. I hope you read this.

Suzy xxx.

 

            Myungsoo smiled upon reading that stranger’s letter once again. For a week, he would always wait for her letter. It was something always so meaningful, and full of mystery like him. He wanted to meet her someday, to help her someday but he stops his self. He might lose control. He might end up trusting her, and in the end he might probably get betrayed.

To Suzy            ,

You really are sometimes forgetful Suzy, you only lived for 20 years but you seem to forget so easily. Don’t you remember? You started writing to me because your friend was so crazy about me and you said I always stole your bonding time together; and you even fought me with your very first letter. You were fourteen back then, and your grammar was exceptionally horrible.

But a week after, you wrote an apology letter and you explained why you got mad, it was because your friend was dying of cancer, and you wanted to have all the time together while that friend’s still alive, but 3 days later your friend died. And a realization hit you, that is why you feel so sorry.

Your only main reason why you’re writing to me is because of your friend. Your friend wants you to fulfill her dream of writing letters to me each week, your friend wants you to meet me in personal and hold my hands.

But I do at least hope, your reason would change someday. That you actually write to me because you find me interesting, as much as I find you interesting.

L xxx

<;>

 

            “Excuse me, but can you take off your sunglasses.” Suji was talking to random people who were wearing sunglasses, men in particular. Jong-in and Sehun could only stare at her in confusion. It was only a week since this kind of routine happens when they’re on their way home.

            “Lady Suji, what are you exactly doing?” Sehun asked her, still eyeing her actions.

            “I’m looking for a man with green eyes.” Suji answered, and continued her search. She would sometimes randomly pull off their sunglasses, and would bow in apology. She was so certain and determined to look for that stranger.

            But as she turned her back, one man had caught her attention. Choi Minho. The all-time businessman they had been hunting, he was wronged for many doings. And now he’s going through under rough investigation in their Agency.

            She looked at Sehun and Jong-in who were busy enjoying the street foods, could she do well this time? As she slowly walks her way too him, it seemed that there were few men of Choi Minho who had noticed her moves. The moment she looks at her surroundings, she had lost her sight of him.

            She ran towards her car, and started the engine, to chase Choi Minho.

<;>

            Choi Minho! You bastard just give it up all already! Myungsoo hears a voice from a distance, it’s been a very long time since he can hear voices from a distance, but at this moment he heard a particular voice. He tends to focus with only few voices, but out of all the moments, this stranger’s voice came randomly; or did it?

            Choi Minho! Stop running away. He hears it once again, he tells his self not to go, but his heart tells him the other-wise. What’s wrong with trying anyways?

<;>

            The sound of the leaves crunched under her feet as she continued the chase in an unknown forest. Nostalgic feelings were coming back to her; this was the exact forest where she almost died way back years ago. As she looks back, she felt her hair come down and she felt a black curtain cover her face.

            As she faced back, she saw a swords-man about to cut her lungs, but just in time a man appeared in front of her eyes, she felt her body spin as the man who appeared pulled her out of the place. She felt her head spin, and all she can make out was the man punching the swords-man enough just to knock him out.

            “Who a-re y-ou?” Her mind wasn’t still in the right state, her vision was blurring but that person was somewhat familiar to her, she looked up to see a peach blossom tree hanging from a crescent moon.

            “Kim Myungsoo.” Before he could say another word, Suji falls out and ends up in his arms yet once again, blue lights started to surround them. Blue lights would surround Myungsoo usually when he would feel attached to that person, but why to this Bae Suji? He barely even knows this human being.

<;>

I don’t know why, but this person seemed to have crossed to me for many times already.

Bae Suji, why do I feel so connected to you?

Bae Suji, why do I always cross your path?

 


So yeah basically, this blue lights appear when Myungsoo feels protective over a person in general.
Sorry for the wait, and do enjoy reading. I would love reading your comment, gudae.