What to do!~

Moving In?!

     Ah, I'm so nervous and my mother doesn't want me to know much about them before I meet them so that it'll be a "surprise". I hate surprises! "Get dressed were going to the airport to pick them up!" My mother shouted. What to do and what to wear?! Since its my first time meeting them i wore a fully white lace dress with a skinny brown belt under my bust and a pair of brown high heels. I want to make a good first impression especially of he is as cute and she said he was. 

     After an hour car ride to the airport we finally arrived and waited for them to come out. Those minutes felt like they took forever, then suddenly I saw them. I knew the dad but I have never met the mother or son. The father greeted me with a big hug and I politely shook the mothers hand while speaking in korean to her. "Hello~ nice to meet you! I'm Katie!" I exclaimed. "Ah~ hello I've heard a lot about you! Oh! Here's my son, Chan!" Chan... I started freaking out in my head then pulled out my phone and looked at the lock screen, where I saw a big picture of Chan. I hid it immediately and held my hand out. He shook my hand and finally looked up and said "hello I'm chan." With a big smile. Just those 3 stupid words but they can make you fall completely in love."

    We all got into the car with my mom driving and Chans dad in the passenger side and in the back Chans mom was in the middle of me and chan.  She asked me questions about kpop and my favorite bands and I responded honestly and said my favorite band was Seventeen. Chan kept his head down the whole time, staring at his phone.  It was embarrassing. We stopped at a gas station to get some food and Chans mom got out along with his dad and my mom. Only Chan and I were left in the car. He slowly started looking around and he took his earphones out. "Ya, do you really like Seventeen?!" He asked excitedly. "Yeah I really do. I always watch your live streams." I kept my head down the whole time, being embarrassed. "Who's your favorite member?" I couldn't say that it was him... I was embarrassed enough. "Well I...."