New name and More Training

Love Pendant

They had left the school and walked down the path to her home.

 

She was crying still but not as hard and thought about what the principle had said.

 

" What did she mean by bonded forever? Does that mean he is mine now? but what about the other boys ? They all have the same necklace but there is only one of me. Does that really mean i have 12 soulmates? What if something happens and i dont have that power to help them? What would happen if they aren't with me and something happens? What if i am hurt and they cant get to me?" She was starting to freak herself out and then realized they are in front of her house.

 

" You guys can come in" She opened the door and went upstairs to put her things away as they went to the living room.

 

modern-interior-design-living-rooms.jpg

 

She came back down stairs and into the living room.

 

And thats when the arguing started.

 

" Sit next to me" Kai smiled and Tao complained

 

" No come sit next to me!" 

 

" NO~~~~ sit next to me~~~` No fair Hyung~~~" Luhan pouted like a five yr old.

 

" Shut up i havent gotten to sit next to her since we met her "D.o stuck his tongue out.

 

" Neither have i!!" Kai shot back

 

" I havent gotten to see her in my class for two days because of you Tao! let her sit next to me!!" Chen complained sending a lighningh bolt across the room shocking Tao.

 

She looked around and wiped her tears " i wanna sit next to Prince Lay and Prince Suho" She sniffed and leaned against the doorway.

 

Suho smiled and traded places with Chanyeol who was sitting next to Lay.

 

They made a space inbetween them for her and she walked across the room and sat down.

 

She sniffed and looked at Lay " Im sorry" a tear rolled down her face and he wiped it away.

 

" I am fine really see " he hit his arm and she looked at the bond mark 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt07zcK5dw9ADP5YgHcPR

 

She reached up and touched the mark " Does that mean your mine forever?" She still felt confused about the mark and its meaning.

 

'' I think so " He smiled a held her hand.

 

" So Kris about that Jeweler person, Did you meet him while we were waiting on Lay in the office?" She asked and looked toward him.

 

exo-exom-exo-m-kris-cute-Favim.com-54250

 

" Yes i did and i found out that there wasn't a name in my necklace like we thought. But is weird how the principle told us to name you after i found this out. Dont you agree?" he said and everyone knodded.

 

Baekhyun looked over to him and said " Then lets name her!".

 

They all started thinking and Chanyeol said " Anna?"

 

She shook her head and they continued thinking

 

" Chloe?" Xiumin suggested and she shook her head

 

" Sophia? " Baekhyun suggested but she shook her head agian.

 

" How about Janessa?"  Kai asked

 

'' its a pretty name but not sure if its for me " she said and waited for others to ask.

 

" what about Rene?" Luhan asked and she shook her head.

 

" Charlotte?" D.o asked and she shook her head

 

" Alexis?" Chen asked and she shook her head again.

 

" Natalie?" Lay asked 

 

" Zoey?" Sehun asked

 

" Emily" Tao asked

 

" Isabelle?" Kris asked and She shook her head to all of them

 

Suho was the only one that didnt say a name but her looked at her " How about Angel? She could be our Angel"

 

she smiled at what he said after the name " I like that name."

 

" She will be MY~ Angel !!" Luhan smiled and laughed as the others complained that her had to share unless he wants to be beat up.

 

" Well its getting late we should go home guys" Kris stood up while looking out the window.

 

" aww " was heard throughout the room but they got up.

 

She walked them to the door and one by one they all gave her hugs.

 

"Goodnight Angel " Kris leaned down to hug her and she hugged him back around the neck.

 

He let go and walked out the door with the others as Lay hugged her " I am really okay dont think to much about it. I don't like when you cry." 

 

" Okay " she said as he let her go.

 

Sehun was the last to hug her and he smiled at her " Night my Angel "

 

" Hah Night my Prince '' she smiled and he walked to the others.

 

She waited til they were out of her sight before she shut the door.

 

She smiled and walked up stairs to her room.

 

She laid on the bed and thought about what happened today.

 

She thought about what happened in the Power training room .

 

She remembered after the blast and when she was crying when her hands were on Lay's arm.

 

She remembered her tears turning blue.

 

She rolled over and put her face in the pillow.

 

" just sleep " she mummbled in her pillow.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

The next morning she wakes up and walked over to her mirror.

 

She opened her closet and grabbed her jeans and sweater then went to serch for a shirt.

 

She pulled an old shirt that she had and slipped it on.

 

She put her hood up and looked in the mirror " Its missing something...."

 

She opened her closet up again and pulled out a leather light brown jacket and put it on over her hoodie.

 

tumblr_luwwpiVeKm1qgxb3xo1_500.jpg

 

" Alright Angel" She smiled as she said her new name " Time for school"

 

She walked down the normal path and smiled as she saw the cherry blossom tree.

 

It took her a while to get to her school but she was in a good mood and nothing could make her mood go from good to bad in less than three seconds.

 

She walked in her first class and sat in her seat with her back towards the window.

 

She crossed her leg over the top of her left leg and crossed her arms.

 

She took down her hood and let her eyes shine in the light.

 

Mikki and Laura noticed something was different in her actions and mood.

 

Laura got up and walked over to her , catching her attetion too.

 

She grabbed her face observed her.

 

ban_nam_gyu_506766.jpg

 

" What are you doing?" Angel asked and Laura made her lips puker.

 

" Something is different " she looked down and noticed her necklace was out.

 

" Oh!!! Mikki!! Mikki!!" she let go of her face and jumped up while pointing to her necklace.

 

Mikki got up and was surprised at the sight of her necklace " Your necklace is always in your shirt why show it now?" Mikki asked curiously.

 

" Why should i tell you?" She asked and looked towards the door as she heard squeals down the hallway.

 

Kris stood in the doorway and looked around.

 

Angel couldn't see due to the twins in front of her.

 

She peaked around them and smiled.

 

" There's my Angel " he said out loud and walked in with a smile.

 

The twins thought he was talking to them so they smiled and ran over to him but the funny thing was is that he kept walking.

 

He walked straight to Angel and leaned down and kissed her on the top of her head.

 

The twins gasped as he did and then saw his necklace dangling from his neck.

 

 

 

" There necklaces!" Laura gasped and the class looked towards them.

 

All Kris did was smirk and sit next to her.

 

 

 

The class whispered to each other and the bell rang.

 

They pulled out there notebooks and wrote down stuff the teacher up on the board and did that the entire class period.

 

Everynow and then Kris would lean back in his chair and lay his head on Angel's notebook covering up what ever she was writing.

 

She would poke his nose and threaten to write on his pretty face if he didn't get up but he would pout and make her smile when she didn't want to.

 

The last time he laid his head back she stopped herself from laughing at his face by covering and poked his forehead with the back of her pen.

 

His pout got more cute or at least her tried.

 

tumblr_m4zlopMDJg1r13x9ko1_500.png

 

As soon as the bell rang she let her laughed come out but quietly.

 

" Its that boring of a class to try to act cute when you bored?" She laughed and closed her notebook.

 

He smiled and stood up.

 

" Your so freaking tall" she pouted and was surprised at the next thing he did.

 

He picked her up and sat her on his left shoulder and held her around both her legs.

 

" Ah!! Kris~~" She laughed but felt a little scared because of how high she was off the ground.

 

He walked out the door and smiled.

 

" Kris~ Put me down!" She felt herself falling backwards " Im Falling!!!"

 

He reached his had up and she grabbed on to him.

 

They got to her next class quicker than she thought and Kris yelled " Hyung!"

 

Luhan saw that Angel was on Kris's shoulder.

 

tumblr_md0jkd5Tpa1rghc68o1_500.gif

 

" My turn to have her! Gimme My Angel~~!!!!!" he held his arms up and Kris slowly slide her into Luhan's arms.

 

" How was My Angel's morning?" He asked her as they walked in the room and he hugged her from behind with his arms around her waist.

 

" Good. Yours?"

 

" its gotten 10000000 times better now that your here~~" He smiled and sat down next to her.

 

" Good i dont want you to feel bored all the time" She smiled and then looked around the room to see the girls from the day before all looking at her and shocked to see she has her necklace out.

 

" You lied" she heard a voice in her head.

 

She looked at one girl who was the main person that questioned her.

 

'' I will explain when its just us okay just wait please" She thought and the girl knodded.

 

Class began as the bell rang and Luhan played with her hand again and messed with his paper not even doing the work on it.

 

The Teacher asked him again to do a favor and he followed her yout the door.

 

All the girls got up and walked over to her.

 

" Explain please " her voice echoed through her head.

 

" Ok guys i have the same necklace as......" She was hesitaent about saying the next part.

 

" As?"

 

" all of the Princes' " She flinched as they all yelled

 

" WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?1?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

 

" And One of them mmmmmmmm" She mumbled the last part.

 

" What?" 

 

" One of them is bonmnmnmnmn"

 

" SPEAK UP!!!" 

 

" One of them is bonded to me! OKAY?!?!?! I dont have to explain myself to people who aren't involved with us okay please go away"

 

Angel was getting annoyed.

 

Why did she have to explain herself to them they weren't her grandmother.

 

" Hey guys whats goin on?" She heard Luhan's voice.

 

They all turned to see him standing in front of them

 

luhan-exo-m-kpop-Favim.com-444833.png

 

" You were suppost to be look out!" One girl nugde another and she shrugged as they all walked back to there seats.

 

" That was weird" He sat down and looked at Angel.

 

Her stomache started to sound like a dying whale and class was nearly over with.

 

" Your hungry too" Luhan patted his belly and looked towards Angel.

 

She knodded and Started to draw on the back of he paper.

 

When she realized what she was drawing she stopped.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt07zcK5dw9ADP5YgHcPR

 

She flipped it over and the bell rang.

 

She stuffed the paper in her bag and walked with Luhan to lunch.

 

And of course the arguing would start right about....

 

'' Angel come sit next to me!!"

 

Now...

 

" I want my Angel to sit next to me!'' 

 

" NO!! ME~~~~''

 

" Hmm i wanna sit next to Prince Baekhyun and Prince......." She looked around the table.

 

"Sehun"

 

Sehun was being the quiet one now that Angel is always around so she wants him to be comfortable while she is around.

 

"She sat next to both of them and her stomache wanted to sound like a loud dying whale again.

 

Baekhyun laughed and passed the plate that Xiumin had got for her down in front of her.

 

She got the same thing as yeasterday.

 

She put a strawberry in and looked up at Lay who sat across the table.

 

She looked at his arm and thought about the bond mark.

 

Her train of thought was cut off by Lay who waved his hand in her face " Hello ? Angel? You there?" he smiled as she looked up.

 

" Oh! Kris! Are we going to see the Jeweler today after school?" She asked as she ate some of her kimchi.

 

" Yes we are so we will wait for you after school so you will have to walk with Chen, ok?" Kris answered

 

Chen smiled and Angel knodded.

 

The bell rang and She stood up with Xiumin and walked to Power training class with him.

 

Apparently the teacher asked them all to come with them to power training again.

 

They all walked in and of course the girl cleared seats.

 

When Angel turned the corner they saw her necklace along with the Princes' necklaces.

 

They all whispered to each other and they sat in there oringanl seats and waited for the teacher and the bell.

 

The bell rang minutes later and the teacher walked in seeing people mumbling while looking towards the Princes' and Angel.

 

"Alright to the Training room" She clapped her hands and lead the undergorund room.

 

Angel was afraid to do training again since she had already hurt Lay but she knew the teacher wanted to test her limits.

 

When they walked in there was a lady sitting in a chair on the right side of the room.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9v4KLpQM_eTsOltYTVfX

 

Everyone walked in and saw her.

 

The teacher walked over to her and she introduced herself.

 

" Hello everybody. My name is Bora i will be um...." She thought " The No Name gir-"

 

Chanyeol stopped her " Her name is Angel" he smiled and everyone whispered to each other about her new name.

 

" Please dont call her the No Name girl anymore please" Suho asked nicly and she knodded.

 

" I wil be Angel's instructor for this class til she learns what her full content is" She said with a serious tone.

 

" Shall we start" She asked while standing up.

 

Angel knodded and Bora turned towards the others " All the students go in the protective area but the princes' stay along with Angel."

 

They waited til all the students were in the other room and door was shut.

 

The speakers came on " You may start Miss Bora" the teachers voice echoed.

 

" We all have powers, everybody does. Some may not get there powers along with others , some may have to mature more before their power come to them. Now, Angel..."

 

She looked at her " From what we have learned about you, you have combonation powers which means you can learn any power necessary for what ever you are up against. You already have learned a power yes?"

 

Angel knodded " Healing but im not sure how to do it again " She looked over at Lay and still felt bad for what she did.

 

" You also have your natural power you were born with. Will you please so me?" Bora asked and pressed a button on the desk that made a target appear.

 

It was the Chair test again.

 

The Princes' stood back and Angel walked up to the x

 

" In the begining the goal was to destory the chair but i would only end up destroying everything else around it" She explained before showing and Bora knodded.

 

She relaxed and started to float like usaul " Interesting " Bora whispered to herself and Angel proceeded.

 

She focused and opened her eyes as everything except the chair was destoryed.

 

She slowly floated down and looked over at Bora.

 

" I think i may know that power, my friend in high school had the same power. Its called Protection. This power let you protect whatever you please but limits you depending on how strong you are. do you know how many people you can protect at once?" Bora sat in the chair and crossed legs while asking.

 

" So far 12 people but the last person would end up getting hurt " She choked out the last words trying not to cry.

 

'' I understand one of the Princes' got hurt during the other days practice. May i see who that is?" 

 

Lay stepped forward and she walked over to him " Where was your injury?"

 

He pulled up his sleeve showing the bond mark.

 

" A Bond Mark? This showed up after she healed you?" She looked up at him and raised her eyebrow.

 

" Yes , she was crying nd her tears fell on my arm when i was bleeding and they all of a sudden started to glow blue. Beofre i knew it there wasnt any pain or blood anywhere." Lay explained to her.

 

" This is a rare type of healing. if i remember right it was called GT healing or Glow Tear healing. It only in one of millions of healer on EXO Planet. "

 

Bora said with such surprise in her voice.

 

" I want to test you okay Angel? I want to see how much you can take" Bora sounded like she was interesting in what she had to bring.

 

She knodded and walked over to the x.

 

Bora's eyes glowed red and Chanyeol walked to Bora's side 

 

" my power ......mind control" she made Chanyeol fire up his power and shoot it towards Angel.

 

She got scared and jumped out of the way.

 

Chanyeol's fire had just missed her leg but still burned her a bit.

 

" you have to use your powers for defense ,Angel" Bora made Chanyeol throw another flame.

 

" Angel I am not in any control right now so please front hate me for this" Chanyeol said and closed his eyes as flames hurddled towards her.

 

She pulled up her arms to cover her face as the flames burned her leather jacket off of her.

 

" Use your protection Angel!!!" She heard Luhan yell with worry in his voice.

 

The burns hurt but she knew she had to deal with it.

 

Bora wasn't kidding, she wasn't gonna hold back for her.

 

Bora stopped for a second but still had a hold of Chanyeol.

 

"Maybe I should try it on someone else?" She turned toward the other Princes' and made Chanyeol fire at them.

 

" No!" She held her hand out and created a protective barrier around the 11 princes'.

 

The flames shot in all different directions ,not hitting any of the Princes but making the shock shoot back at Chanyeol.

 

" Chanyeol!!!!" Angel screamed to him and started to cry.

 

His arm was burned badly were there was blood .

 

It looked like third degree burns .

 

Bora had release the mind control and he yelled in pain from the burn.

 

She cried and made her tears fall on Chanyeol's hand.

 

They started to glow and Bora stood back a bit ,sheilding her eyes from the bright light.

 

She wiped her tears on her arm and hit her burns which seemed to dissappear like Chanyeol's burn.

 

"C-Chanyeol are you -o-okay" She sniffed and her leaned up.

 

" Yes i am fine- oh its that mark " he looked at the palm of his hand and showed Angel.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt07zcK5dw9ADP5YgHcPR

 

" The bond mark"