TEEN TOP's plan

6 Steps to make a queenka fall for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, CAP, Chunji and Ljoe came to his dongsaeng's school to see Niel's crush. When TEEN TOP walked in, girls were swooning over them as if they're some famous stars. (TEEN TOP aren't nerd except for Niel.) There were murmurs and whispers everywhere. Some were amazed at how handsome and cute they look. Some was curious why the nerd "Niel" has a lot of handsome and cute friends.

"Hyung, I feel like everyone is looking at us." Niel whispered to his hyungs.

"Just don't mind it. We're getting used to it, anyway." Ljoe said cooly.

"I wonder why that ugly Niel is friends with a lot of handsome guys." a girl said quite loudly. Chunji glared her.

"Just because our Niel is a nerd, that doesn't mean that he's ugly. If he dressed up a bit, you girls will all swooning over him." Chunji said then walked pass the girls. They were taken aback from what Chunji said.

"Woah! Nice once, Chanhee!" CAP said and high-fived him.

"Gomawo, hyung." Niel said and grinned cheekily at Chunji.

"Yah! Don't grin at me like that! And you should learn to stand up for yourself. Don't be a coward." Chunji said.

"Oh, look! There she is!" Ricky said loudly and pointed to Hana.

"Yah! Can't you lower your voice?" Changjo whispered as he lightly hit Ricky.

"Wow. She's so pretty." Chunji said, amazed.

"Right and hot too." Ljoe said and put his arm on Chunji's shoulder. Then they both turned to Niel to see that Niel had been glaring at them.

"Geez. Just because we're saying that she's pretty doesn't mean that we like her." Ljoe said.

"Yeah. Over protective already?" Chunji smirked.

"You better not hit on her, hyungs. I know that you're playboys.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter