When TEEN TOP found out

6 Steps to make a queenka fall for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was lunch time at TOP high. The three boys, Niel, Ricky and Changjo were having lunch together and chit-chatting as usual. The maknaes noticed that Niel was dazed off lately and they dont know why.

"Yah, Jonghyun ah! Niel hyung was dazing off again." Ricky nudged and whisperd to the younger one. Changjo looked up from his food to his hyung.

"Right. He's acting weird lately." Changjo muttured.

"I wonder what had happened to him." Ricky said.

"Wait. What is he staring at?" Changjo asked and followed Niel's gaze. Niel was eating while staring at the queenka, Jung Hana.

"OMO! He's staring at the queenka!" Changjo raised his voice in surprise which snapped Niel out.

"Mwoh? What's wrong, Jonghyun ah? Why are you talking so loud?" Niel asked. Luckily, the cafeteria was noisy. So, no one else heard what Changjo asked.

"Hyung!! Why are you staring at queenka?" Changjo asked.

"M-mwoh?? I-I'm not." Niel stuttured and looked down, blushing.

"Ooh~ Then why are you blushing?" Ricky smirked.

"I'm not blushing!" Niel said and started to eat quickly, because he's nervous.

"Hyung is in love~" Ricky sang. Changjo grinned.

"Tsk!! ItoldyouI'mnot. I'mfullnow." Niel spoke quickly and got up from his sit. Suddenly, he bumped into someone.

"Joeseonghaeyo!" Niel apologised then looked up. He saw the girl that he was fantasizing about, stand in front of his eyes. His hearbeat increased rapidly. He freezed for a while before he managed to ask her. "A-are you a-alright?"

"Neh. I'm fine. Sorry, I didn't watch where I'm going. Are you alright as well?" Hana replied.

"N-neh. I'm fine. Joeseonghaeyo!" Niel said and bowed.

"It's alright. It was my fault too." Hana said with an assuring smile.

"O-okay. I-I'll get going now." Niel said and rushed off.

He's weird, but kind of cute though. She muttured and smiled to herself.

When Niel was sure that he was disappeared from her sight. He leaned against the wall and rubbed his hands together.

"Omo. Why are my hands so cold? Aish! Why am I so nervous? Ugh!! I just make a fool of myself in front of her. " Niel murmured and tried to calm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter