The Necklace

The Palace

You walked back to the table with Lay, you can still feel the butterflies inside your stomach, as if this is the first time you have ever feel it. As you reach the table, the boys’ voices was incredibly loud.

 

You knew the loudest was Kris since he has been high all day long.

 

No, he’s not high because he have been smoking or drinking. He’s high because he has been eating about 7 chocolate bars today. Kris is the type of guy that loves chocolate; he can eat it for days without getting tired of it.

 

He’s different than you; you can’t even finish a bar of chocolate. You love chocolate but you can’t handle that much sweet and plus, too much sweet can make you high.

 

When you have too much sugar in your system,

 

You’re wild as hell.

 

One time, you almost dive into the pool from your balcony. That was how much high you got. s get scary when you have sugar inside your system. That’s why you’re known for the sugar lady.

 

“Talk softer, you big mouth,” You told Kris. He got crazy loud when he sees the 4 plates of food that you and Lay is carrying.

 

He is going to be so exhausted tomorrow morning, since he used up all his energy today, it’s not going to be a bright day for him tomorrow.

 

Unless, someone give him more chocolate, but you doubt it.

 

“Shut up, you were hella lagging, we’re starving,” He started eating while complaining.

 

Kris’s words caught your attention.

 

You then realized that you did talk to the crown prince. It feels so unreal to you. Most importantly, you’re experiencing the warm and pleasant feelings inside your stomach. Your lips suddenly form into a small upward curve.

 

You shrugged, “People just love me, can’t help it.”

 

Praising yourself is what you’re good at. You have a positive attitudes but also a negative one. Come one, everyone does, and you believed that it’s not bad to show your negative sides once a while.

 

You’re conceited sometimes, and you’re proud of that.

 

Xiumin started choking on his food. Tao quickly hand him a glass of water. He quickly drinks it to prevent him from suffocating.  Xiumin is also one of the conceited guys, he loves to show himself off, but he loves it even more if someone praises him.

 

 “YAH,” he screamed, and you quickly covered your ears, “People love me, not you, no one can resist me.”

 

The group started laughing on how silly Xiumin is.

 

Just as you already know, the most confident guy in the group is Xiumin.

 

Tao look at him with his panda eyes, “Seriously hyung, please, just shut up and eat.” Tao quickly shoves the food in Xiumin’s mouth, making him gasp for air.

 

Tao saves everyone else at the table. He prevents Xiumin from praising himself even more, ‘cause we all know the story here. He repeats it like a thousand times. Everyone is tired of it.

 

You chuckled along with the boys.

 

Then you started scanning around the room, searching for you dad and sister.

 

You still can’t get a hold of your dad and sister, and since your dad is the one who drag you here, you need to at least know where he is.

 

“Your dad is talking to a reporter, and your sister is with her friends,” Luhan speaks up after seeing you scanning around.

 

You nodded and went back to your food.  As always, Luhan always look out for you. He is the sweetest guy ever. You remember how back then when he first moved inside your house, you had a small crush on him, but since you guys are cousin, that crush eventually disappeared.

 

You smile as you remember about your embarrassing memories from your childhood.

 

Suddenly the music started playing, and the light went dim. People stopped what they are doing and started standing up.

 

“Aww man, my tummy isn’t full yet” Tao groaned.

 

You and EXO-M quickly stopped eating and also stood up. Quickly, the king marched in the room with the queen next to him and the rest of the bodyguards around them. There are not only male bodyguards but there are also female bodyguards. You raised your brows, “Fancy huh?” You whispered to Tao. He looked at you with a straight face and out of the blue, he covers your mouth with his right hand.

 

“SSHHH, you talks too much,” Tao shushed you, and turn his attention back to the king and queen. You rolled your eyes at Tao and started focusing on the king and queen.

 

Tao can be really mean sometimes, and his looks even double that, but since you know him so well, you don’t even remember being scared by him at all.

 

As the king and queen reach the middle of the room, everyone in the room started bowing and congratulates the queen on her birthday,

 

“Happy Birthday your highness, we wish you a healthy life,” We all said together.

 

After the congratulation, the light went even dimmer, and the soft and calm music started playing louder than before, the king quickly grabs the queen hands and started slow dancing. Everyone watches them, and after a while, many people start to join them. The atmosphere was very calming and beautiful.

 

 But the people that are single, they find it pretty boring and lonely.

 

And you’re one of them.

 

You sit down heavily and started eating your food carelessly. You chewed on your food harshly like it’s one of your enemies.

 

You feel all lonely all of the sudden. Especially after seeing the king and queen together, you’re one of their fans. You just love old couples.

 

Infact, they’re not even that old. They’re barely 40 something, but you think everyone is old once they passed the age 30.

 

You have your weird logic that no one can understand.

 

“GIRL, stop eating like a pig,” Lay comments on your eating. You rolled your eyes on him, and keep eating like you’ve been starve for years.

 

“Why are you eating like that?” A voice startled you, you quickly look up and it was Soojin, one of your friends in school.

 

Feeling embarrassed, you swallow your food roughly and started clearing your throat.

 

“What are you doing here?” Luhan asked her while handing you a cup of water. Tao started patting your back because you suddenly choked on airs.

 

Like a fool, you can’t stop coughing.

 

“cause of kyungsoo?” Xiumin winked at her. His flirty mode is on.

 

However, Xiumin’s question made your brain freezes, like you just ate an incredibly cold ice cream from the freezer; it’s just so plain dark and cold. You finally remember that, Soojin and Kyungsoo are together.   

 

You forgot about that all of the sudden. Maybe because you were packs with many drugs deal, it caused you to forget about things.

 

You’re also a very busy lady, so you believe it’s fine to forget things once awhile, but this thing seem to bother you a lot, the fact that Soojin and Kyungsoo are together.

 

“You guys are still together?” Chen surprisingly asked while drinking his water.

 

Who would ever blurt out such a question? Only Chen would, he’s known for the bluntest guy in the group. He always speaks his mind and doesn’t care about others.

 

“Yes but no. We’re not together anymore, but I got invited so I have to go.” She said

 

You feels relieve all of the sudden but you’re not sure if this is what you’re supposed to be feeling.

 

You took another gulp of water and then placed it down, “Sorry I was choking, so what’s up?” You gave her a smile, even though in the inside, you don’t feel like smiling at her. You feel mean but you can’t help it.

 

“I just stopped by to say hi, I haven’t seen you around school that’s why.” She said

 

You nodded and nodded, not knowing what else to say, you don’t know why but you feel all awkward around her all of the sudden and this have never happened before. She’s one of your close friends, but not that type of close that you would reveal about your illegal business to her, just close enough to be called close friends.

 

“I’ll find you tomorrow at school.” You told her and give her another sweet smile.

 

“Alright then, I’ll see you tomorrow.” She waves at you. You just nodded and when she was out of your sight, you let out a loud sigh, gaining attention from the boys. They all looked at you with their brows furrowed.

 

“Sooo, should we have girls talk tonight?” Xiumin asked you.

 

“Tired, maybe tomorrow.” You replied, you’re seriously tired and you just wanted to sleep.

 

“Saaaaameee.” Tao groaned. As always, he’s the whiniest guy you have ever met.

 

But you can’t help it; he’s the youngest guy among EXO-M. Even though he’s older than you, he doesn’t seem like an older brother or cousin at all. He’s very clingy and childish at times but at the same time, he can be scary as . 

 

This boy has too many problems.

 

You shook your head and then flicked his ear quickly. He jerks back, “OUCH.” He started whining again, causing everyone to laugh.

 


 

The sun is rising incredibly high today; you look up at the sky while walking inside your school. You walked to school this morning with the boys and all of them looks like death zombies. They had too much fun at the party last night; they even got themselves many girls’ phone numbers.

 

The slow careless breeze rustled the trees. The morning feeling is here again. You just love morning; it gives you a feeling of brand new and relaxes. You took a quick, deep inhale and then exhale and walk towards your cherry blossoms. It is one of your favorite places in school. It’s also where you and the boys hang out. Since the cherry blossoms tree is big, it gives out a big shade and next to the tree, there is a table.

 

 It’s barely morning, but the cherry blossoms already started falling, you caught one in your right hand.

 

“So pretty, look guys.” You said in an excitement tone, but you got no response from them. You glance over to the boys and they’re doing some stretching like they’re ready for a marathon.

 

You chuckled, “Early morning stretch eh?”

 

They look so funny when they’re stretching, you can’t help but laughed. Lay and Luhan is stretching their arms, while Xiumin, Kris and Chen is stretching their legs. Tao is the only one that is doing random kicks. You giggle as you watch them stretch.

 

Since they’re all occupying themselves with their stretches, they hardly realized that you’re talking to them,

 

“Alright, have fun then, I’ll see you guys in class” Then you walked off and head inside the school building.

 

Ta-ding

 

You stopped walking and take out your phone,

 

One new message

 

You opened the message. While reading it, your brows furrowed.

 

You dropped your necklace.’

 

You quickly checked your pockets and your necklace weren’t there, you started looking around feet but you see nothing. You started panicking.

 

You’re as clumsy as always. You have a habit of putting your necklace in your pocket when you feel tired of wearing them, but you don’t even remember how the hell your necklace got inside your pocket.

 

Why the did they made such a small pocket for this uniform, everything falls out. You groaned out of frustration and started looking around.

 

You turned around and started searching but suddenly a body blocked your view. You looked up and surprisingly, Do Kyungsoo was standing in front of you. You raised your eyebrows while looking at him.

 

“Your highness” Your realized that it’s the prince. You greet him out of courtesy even though you hate these kinds of greetings to death.

 

Since he is still standing in front of you, not moving, you’re slowly getting irritated, “May I help you?” You asked with an annoying tone.

 

 “I should be asking that question.” He said and then smile at you. You looked at him with a straight face. 

 

And he continues, “Are you looking for this?” After finishing his sentence, he takes out your necklace from his pocket and held it up.

 

Your eyes widened in surprised, you do not understand the situation at all.

 

At a moment, you thought he was a thief, but then you remember he is the prince, he can buy thousands of necklaces if he wants, and also if he is the thief he wouldn’t be showing it to you.

 

“How did you know?” You quickly grab the necklace, but Kyungsoo was way ahead of you. He jerks back, blocking you from getting your necklace. You hated when people take your stuff and especially when they’re not giving it back. Your brows started to scrunched together. The irritation feeling is creeping inside you.

 

I do not like this game.

 

“I found it, so if you want it back, buy me lunch.” He said and then put it back into his pocket. He stood before you like a proud, cocky- prince. You started glaring at him, feeling all irritated and annoyed.

 

However, you then realized, the text message was from him. Then the tension you had inside started to fade away. Not knowing on whether you should smile and said thank you and treat him out or you should just beat him up and take your necklace back. man. You cussed inside your mind.

 

“Alright, I’ll buy you lunch,” You said and then put out your hand, waiting for him to give you back your necklace, but then he refused.

 

“You’ll get it back after I get my lunch,” He said and then started marching away from you. You quickly chased after him. However, you stopped when you realized that he’s walking inside your classroom.

 

“Wait, you have the same classroom as I do?” You asked him while standing in front of the door. You feel confused all of the sudden. You look at the side of the wall

 

Class 1A

 

Yeah, it is my classroom, what the is he doing in here?

 

You’re still pretty clueless about the situation.

 

He chuckled and answers, “I guess its fate then.” He smirks and walks inside the classroom. You watch him as he went to his seat and sits down. Your jaw drops, and if there was a fly, it could easily enter your mouth without any obstacles. You were so surprised when you noticed that he is only 4 seats away from you. Your seat is on the last row, and last seat, near the window, while his seat is on the first row, last seat, near the back door.

 

He have been there since forever, and I’ve never ever noticed him, what the have I been doing inside this class?

 


 

Its history time and you’re peaceful asleep on your desk. Every day, it’s the same routine, you basically sleep in class throughout the whole day or you will be on your smart phone or listen to music. The teacher doesn’t even care because your class has always place first in academic, sports, and everything. And most of the times, it’s always study hall.

 

You’re peacefully asleep when suddenly a voice woke you up, “Ahri … Ahri.” Someone is calling your name. It was a whisper until it gets louder and louder. You stir and then groaned, you opened your eyes slowly, and Kris face was right there.

 

“What?” Your voice sound a little husky since you just woke up from a nap.

 

“Let’s ditch during lunch, we’re going to eat,” He told you, and signal for you to wake up because there is only 5 more minutes left until lunch. You nodded and got up. You started to blink rapidly and rub your eyes, causing some eyelashes to fall off.

 

You yawned and stretch out, when suddenly you remember that you have to get back the necklace from the prince. You sighed loudly, causing Luhan to turn to you.

 

“You kk?” He asked while copying down some notes from someone notebook, then he hand his notebook to you, so you can copy it at home.

 

“Yeah,” You said

 

Luhan is your lifesaver, because he always let you copy notes off of him after he copy notes off of someone else in the class. Since he’s very cute, it’s a piece of cake for him to get the notes from all the girls in your class.

 

Maybe I can just ditch him and then come back later for the necklace

 

 or I’ll just buy him lunch tomorrow

 

The bell rang, signaled that it’s lunch. The hall started to be crowded and the classroom is getting emptier and emptier. You glanced over to Kyungsoo’s chair and he wasn’t there, you sighed in relieved, thinking that he already left and totally forgot all about the necklace thing.

 

You quickly put on your backpack and head outside with Kris Luhan and Lay. You guys meet up with Xiumin Tao and Chen at your cherry blossoms.

 

When you started walking towards the wall to climb out of the school, a voice stopped you.

 

“Can I keep this then?” You turned around and there he is, standing there all proud like he owns the world while holding your necklace like it’s his. You rolled your eyes at him and turned to look at the boys, they all stared at Kyungsoo.

 

“What is going on?” Tao asked while still having his eyes on Kyungsoo. You glanced over to look at kyungsoo, and far away from behind him, him friends and the two other princes is standing there. Their attention is all on you and EXO-M.

 

“Why is he holding your mom’s gift?” Kris asked while his brows cliché together.

 

You looked at them, and sighed, “Let’s have girls talks tonight, go eat, and I’ll catch up with you guys later.” You started shoving them slightly, telling them to go ahead.

 

You let out another loud sigh, and marched over to Kyungsoo, you tried to grabs your necklace but he raises his hand up in the sky, causing the necklace to be way out of your reach. You glared at him, “Let’s go, I’ll buy you food.”

 

Then you started walking, and he quickly follows you. His friends suddenly speaks up, “We’re going to be at the practice room, meet us there after you finish eating.” Kai said and then started waving at us.

 

The rest of them smiled at you and waved at you. You quickly waved back.

 

They’re friendlier than I thought they would be.

 

You turned to Kyungsoo, “They could join us you know.”

 

“If we bring them, you gonna be poor after it.” He chuckled and headed towards the cafeteria.

 

You rolled your eyes and said, “Whatever.”

 

You sighed and then followed him.

 



 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE! 

i really appreciate it guys, and so how was this chapter? HEHE Kyungsoo seems like a playboy huh? 

Remember to comments and subsribes guys! 

I NEED THOSE COMMENTS! COME ON NOW ALL MY SUBBIES! talk to me, i dont bite. 

This chapter was crazy long, and im tired, i think ima go to sleep after this. 

BUT OMG, growl is out guys, all those feels~

tumblr_mqtwa4I0CI1rzk247o1_250.gif

tumblr_mqtw6xWNvv1r4tyo8o1_500.gif

tumblr_mqtw4rvY1w1qmwxybo1_500.gif