Life is full of twists & turns.

The bully next door

That was 12 years ago. In the next few years, I would begin to make friends and I started doing really well in school, so eventually Sun Woo got bored of picking on me, and decided to find another victim. By the time I was around 11, I started working so hard in school that I had become the best of my class. I don't exactly know what motivated me, but I guess it was all the stress and abuse I had been put under, because I hadn't just been bullied by Sun Woo, it had been many other students, but they hadn't taken it as far as Sun Woo did. It was all of my hard times and struggles that had pushed me to work harder and do better, to prove to myself more than anyone that I was not going to let something like bullying or being picked on, or any of the struggles I had faced at home, bring me down. When I was about 13, my mom met the man who would later become our stepfather. Jinyoung & I wereso happy to find this out, because it would be the first time we had had a real father figure in our house since we were little. What it also meant was more money so my mom could quit 2 of her jobs, and still have enough money to live. More money meant what Jinyoung & I had been wanting since we were kids, extra-curricular activities. Jinyoung could finally attend voice lessons, and I could go to my first dance class. After all of those years dancing to my CD player in my romm, wishing we had enough money for me to go to a dance studio, I was finally getting what I wanted in life: and that was the most amazing feeling. That Christmas, Jinyoung got his very own piano, while I got some ballet shoes. We would preform concerts for my parents, with Jinyoung playing the piano & singing, and me dancing. We would spend hours laughing the night away. We finally had the chance at being one happy family again, and we weren't going to let anyone or anything get in the way of that. It was still a mystery to me, and still sort of is to this day, how a family who was so broken and sad, become this happy family, without a care in the world? I guess that's just how life works, there's always going to be some twists and turns and bumps in the road, but over time, you can smooth them out. 


Well, Let's speed things up a little more. 12 years later, we were in the exact same position. With Jinyoung being 21, and I being 19, we had both graduated high school and were looking forward to the serious careers ahead of us. I decided not to go to college, but instead try to make it in the dancing field, and Jinyoung of course, wanted to see if he could make it in the singing world. He had been scouted by some big-name record companies, but had always turned them down, because there was one company in particular he had his eye on: WM Ent. It wasn't a huge company, but he had heard they were planning on debuting a new boy group this year. He had heard it a few years back, and auditioned but didn't make it, but they must not have had enough auditions that they had liked because the group was set to have 5 members, but they hadn't found that many. They had put out the ads for the audition again, and Jinyoung decided to give it one last shot. He left for the big audition later that day, and I swear, I thought of nothing else that day but "Please do good oppa!" When he got home from the audition, I was already waiting at the door like a puppy waiting for its owner. Jinyoung came through the door with a blank expression on his face. I couldn't tell if that was a good thing or a bad thing. "So..." he began. "The result is........."


Muahaha! Haha sorry guys for leaving you on a cliffhanger, but you can probably figure out what the result is. I mean, its Jinyoung right? :) Thanks again for the nice comments and support! I will probably give you guys another update later tonight because it is currently 10:20 AM where I live :D Anneyong^^