Onew: Photoshoot

Oneshots XD
Lee Jinki (Onew):

Aha…zee Onew oneshot is here!!!! Lol this one is for ranee’ pots who applied to be my co-author…so I shall make this oneshot good!!! Lol this is like my ‘Thank You’ for applying….but I will also make my other oneshots good!!!!!! Hope U enjoy!!!!!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[Your P.O.V]

*Damn it, I’m going to be late! Why can’t this bus go faster? Omo, my boss will kill me…guess I have no choice…* I thought, pressed the stop button [mian…I forgot what those are called…u usually press them when you want to go down the bus…], and waited in front of the doors. Oh, I almost forgot, my name is Kwon ________, 19 years old and I’m an intern for a really grumpy photographer…and today we have a photoshoot. I’m supposed to be there at 3 pm sharp…but it’s already 3:30…so I’m dead…D-E-D dead. [Lol I got that in a movie, Robin Hood: Men in Tights..really funny but old movie!!].

Without even thinking about it, and as soon as the bus stopped, I quickly got off the bus and bolted towards SM Entertainment Building, getting drenched by the rain. See the photoshoot that we’re going to do involves SHINee, so it’s really important for me to be there on time. I finally reached the entrance of building, drenched and out of breath, and it was close to 4 pm.

“Uhm, miss, do you have a pass?” The guard asked me, blocking my way inside

“Ah, yes, here.” I said, and showed him my pass, “I really have to go, Min Ji unnie will kill me.” I added

“Araso, you’re clear to go.” He said, let me pass, once again, I ran to the studio where the photoshoot takes place. I got there and ran quickly to Ms. Choi, to apologize.

“Min Ji unnie, mianhe, there was traffic so I had to run. Did we start?” I apologized, and did a 90º bow,

“Nevermind, change your clothes, set up the things, and help the others in dressing up the boys.” She sighed, without even looking at me, and walked away.

“Kamsahamnida unnie!” I yelled after her and immediately did what I was told.

“Yah, ______-ah, you’re drenched, what happened?” Joo Eun, one of my co-workers and best friend, asked me.

“Ah, Joo Eun unnie, I ran in the rain…” I answered, laughing sheepishly

“Aish, ______-ah, don’t do that…you’re going to get sick, this photoshoot is going to take a long time, kaja, I’ll lend you some of the clothes here.” She said, and led me to one of the dressing rooms and handed me some clothes to change into.

[What she changed into: http://www.urbancowgirl.com/products/images/19.jpg and http://justfillmein.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/6126-by-lindsay-lohan-mr-president-leggings-in-black-132.jpg ]

“Gomawo unnie—!!!” I sneezed really loud,

“See, I told you…I think you go home and rest.” She said, from the other side, but I came out and shook my head.

“Anio, unnie, I’ll just drink my medicine.” I told her, and fished out my Tylenol out of my bag.

“Why do you keep it there?” Joo Eun asked me, curiously

“Because I never know what might happen. As it turns out, I needed it.” I said and drank two.

“Ha, you’re weird, kaja, Min Ji might get mad at us for taking so long.” She laughed and imitated her, “Yah, my turtle moves faster than you, hurry up and get to work before the world ends!”

“Omo, she’ll kill you if she sees that…” I laughed, as we walked down the halls

“But I imitated her good, right?” She asked me, grinning,

“Yeah, you imitated her pretty good.” I replied, and we went back to work,

“Unnie, didn’t you guys start the photoshoot?” I asked her, as I set up the tripod

“Well, they arrived just five minutes before you did, and Min Ji almost exploded…so we haven’t really started.” She replied, sighing

“Ah, so that’s why she just let me off the hook…” I said, and then we heard a bunch of footsteps, and quickly turned around to see, none other than the….SHINee boys. I do like their music, but I don’t freak out if I see them. I actually hate acting like a fangirl…it scares me. I felt Joo Eun unnie nudged me, and I turned around to see her blushing and secretly pointing at them. I looked at them and saw that Leeteuk, Super Junior’s Leader, along with two more members, was there.

“Omo, he’s actually here, must control my fangirlie-ness.” She whispered in my ear,

“Calm yourself, you might say something embarrassing…or end up kneeing one of them.” I whispered back.

“Annyonghasaeyo, we’re sorry we’re late, traffic happened…” SHINee’s Leader Onew, apologized. * I have to admit he really is handsome in person. I usually would see him in T.V shows or performances looking really good. But seeing him in person, it’s really different…he has that boyish charm that will get you and—* I stopped myself from thinking anymore things and cleared my throat…realizing that I was spacing out.

“Ah, it’s alright, I was also late…so I understand.” I replied chuckling, “Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. Annyonghasaeyo, chonun Kwon _____ imnida and this is my unnie, Choi Joo Eun.” I introduced us both, and we both bowed.

“Annyonghasaeyo…” She greeted them, still trying hard not to blush in front of her crush.

“Ah, unnie, you should probably help them get ready, and then I’ll just call Min Ji unnie so that we could get started.” I said, and walked away…and suddenly sneezed.

“Bless you, yah, I told you go home already!” Joo Eun shouted,

“Anio, unnie, I don’t want to lose my intership…besides I’m okay.” I turned around and did a “V” sign.

“Aish, you little girl…” I saw her shake her head and I giggled. I reached the room where Min Ji unnie was, and knocked at her door.

“Min Ji unnie, Super SHINee boys are ready!” I said, poking my head in,

“Araso, I’m coming. _____-ah, are you alright? What happened?” Min Ji unnie asked me,

“Didn’t you see me awhile ago? I was drenched…” I told her

“Ah, mianhe, I just got a little upset…that’s all. Maybe you should go home.” She replied

“Anio, I don’t want to lose my internship, and I don’t want to miss anything.” I said, and we headed back to the studios. We started the photoshoot and I was assigned to help Onew, and make sure he’s okay. While Joo Eun was assigned to help Leeteuk, which almost caused her to faint. As the photoshoot went on, Onew and I talked more about ourselves. It was already 10 pm when the photoshoot ended, everybody was exhausted and tired, but they we’re also happy…maybe because they can now go home and sleep. Joo Eun unnie ended up going home, with her bias’ number. While I stayed behind to help clean up, before walking home. After I finished up, I was surprised to see Onew at the entrance of the building waiting for someone.

“Onew-sshi, are you waiting for someone?” I asked, as I approached him

“Ah, I-uhm, was waiting for…you.” He shyly said

“Oh, if you don’t mind me asking…wae?” I asked again

“Ah, Joo Eun-sshi said that you’re walking home alone…so I decided to take you home.” He blushed,

“Ah, gomawo, but you don’t need too…I don’t want to be a bother.” I replied, also blushing

“Don’t worry, it’s nothing…so kaja!” He said, and grabbed my hand, leading my out the building.

“Uhm, Onew-sshi, my house is that way.” I told him pointing to the opposite way he’s going,

“Ah, mianhe…” He laughed sheepishly, and walked that way. As we were walking, we told each other things that happened in the past, and would occasionally say a joke.

“So you actually spilled ice tea on your teacher when you were in high school?” He asked laughing, as we were walking

“I did, and it’s not funny, I got a detention because of that. It was so horrible.” I playfully punched his arm,

“But it is, how do you trip on air?” He laughed more,

“Well, how do you run away from a kid and hit your head? And then rolling backwards on a slide?” I retorted, and then giggled,

“You saw that? And I was scared…” He asked, pouting a little bit,

“I’m not a cavegirl you know, I watch shows too, and listen to your music.” I said,

“But you didn’t freak out when you saw us…although you spaced out a little when you saw me.” He said, grinning

“Because I don’t like acting like them…I don’t like going ‘Kyaa’ or ‘ZOMG, it’s Onew’, its so weird. And I wasn’t spacing out, I was thinking.” I imitated his fangirls, which caused him to laugh,

“ZOMG? What does that mean?” He asked, still giggling

“I don’t even know…I just hear things…” I said, and we both burst out laughing .After our laughter died (down), I heard him sigh.

“This is nice…” He said,

“What’s nice?” I looked at him curiously

“You know, walking without people noticing and chasing you, and talking to another person without them freaking out on you.” He explained,

“Oh, I guess you miss it too, huh.” I said, and he nodded, and we continued to walk in a comfortable silence. Not long after that, we reached my house, and we both stood there, “So, this is my house, gomawo…wait are you going to walk, or is someone picking you up?”

“Ah, I’m probably going to have to call them to pick me up.” He answered,

“Kaja, come on in first, some fangirl might try and kidnap you.” I joked, as I opened the gate and led him inside. When I reached my front door, I kicked off my shoes and picked up the mail.

“So this whole house is yours?” He asked me, as we entered my house

“Ah, it’s my parents’ but they’re currently overseas so yeah…they left it to me.” I smiled, and tried to clean as fast as possible, “You can sit over there. I’ll just be in the kitchen…” I added, and rushed to the kitchen. I came back with a tray of popcorn and some water, and heard him talking on the phone,

“Araso, see you tomorrow later hyung…” He said and then hung up,

“Here, snacks~” I sang, and offered him some,

“Haha, cute…the hyungs are going to be here in an hour.” He said, and popped a few popcorns in his mouth,

“So, what do you want to do?” I asked,

“I don’t know…its your house.” He replied,

“Do you like playing video games?” I asked and he nodded, and then we played Super Mario Brawl on my Wii. We acted like little kids…literally. We would yell out random stuff or accuse each other of cheating…in short we had a lot of fun. An hour passed, and we heard a car honking outside.

“So…I guess I have to go now.” Onew stated,

“Yeah, I guess…well I had fun…kamsahamnida.” I replied, a little—ok really sad that he has to leave. I followed him to the front door, as he put on his shoes.

“Araso, gomawo for letting me stay, and I know it’s a little too early…but here.” He said before giving me a peck on my lips, and going to his van. I stared at him, with my eyes really wide, and touched my lips. It was only a peck…but I felt fireworks, and it made me blush. I went back inside, closed the door, and headed back to the living room. I flopped myself at the sofa, and stared at the T.V blankly. And then I noticed a piece of paper on my table. *That wasn’t there before…weird* I thought and opened it, my eyes almost popped out:

I know it’s really early…but I like you already, would you like to go
on a date tomorrow? Call me if you want to go….
XXX-XXXX-XXXX
Onew ^^
“Omo, he asked me for a date…” I squealed, and bit my lips and smiled. I quickly grabbed my phone and called his number.

“Yobosaeyo?” Onew said when he picked up

“I’d love to go.” I immediately said,

“_______-sshi? You want to go? Yes!” He exclaimed, and then I heard a thud and a yelp.

“What happened?” I asked,

“N-nothing…nevermind that. I’ll pick you up tomorrow at 10 am…sarang—see you tomorrow.” He told me

“Araso, I’ll see you tomorrow.” I said and hung up. *Omo, I just agreed to go on a date with a famous person…and he said he likes me. And that person kissed me too…I think I also like him. I have a feeling that after tomorrow…things won’t be the same.* I thought.

And sure enough, after our date, we officially became a couple. As for Joo Eun unnie, she also became Leeteuk-sshi’s girlfriend. Everything went well for everyone, and I’m really happy. It didn’t even matter that we had to go on secret dates, to hide from the fans…as long as we get to spend time together.

[The end]

im so sorry if the ending …well I think the story itself wasn’t good…so mianhe!!!! I’ll try make you an even better sequel after I write the other oneshots!!! But still…I hope you enjoyed....and to others...please apply!!!!

Omo...i've already recieved some really good oneshots...but as i said in the forewords...i shall write the oneshots that the other people requested in my other winglin account that wont let me log in..so yeah...Please be patient...and gomawo!!!