Chapter 5

He's my Idiot, I'm his Wifey [SEQUEL]

It's in the morning, Chanyeol went to the school earlier as he had cca meeting. You woke up, you felt giddy and felt the whole room spining. With your sweaty trembling hands, you used all the energy you had and took your phone and called your brother. 'Hello.' You heard Kai said and you felt saved at that time. 'Oppa..I'm..not..-' Before finishing your sentence, the line went off. 'YAH KIM HAE-MI.' Kai said as he tried to call you many times but you did not answer. At that time, Kai was with Chanyeol as both of them attend the same cca meeting. 'YEOL! SOMETHING MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED TO HAE-MI. LET'S GO HOME AND CHECK.' Kai said, running towards Chanyeol. Chanyeol eyes went wide open and quickly dash out of the school. And yeah, Chanyeol and Kai ran as the driver was not there. They finally reached the door and Chanyeol opened, 'HAE-MI.' They both shouted and dash in the room. 'HAEMI.' Chanyeol shouted as he saw you lying on the floor, fainted. Chanyeol carried you bridal style and went with Kai to the hospital. At the hospital, you were admitted to a ward as you had a high fever and both Chanyeol and Kai were beside you. After a few minutes, you felt someone holding your hand and you open your eyes. 'Baby, you alright.' You heard Chanyeol asking you with his loving voice, full of concern. 'Little monster, you alright! You nearly scare oppa, you know!' You heard your brother said. 'I'm fine..' you said weakly, trying to get up as Chanyeol helped you up. 'I will go and contact Umma and Appa. Yeol, stay here with my sis.' Kai said, taking out his phone and Chanyeol nodded. 'I thought you had cca meeting?' You asked, tidying Chanyeol's hair as his hair was kind of a mess when he was rushing you here. 'That cca meeting is not important, you are more important.' Chanyeol said, smiling. You felt touched at that comment and kissed his cheek. 'Where's that fierce ahjumma.' Chanyeol arched one of his eyebrow. 'YAH.' You said, smacking his arm. He just giggled and you rolled your eyes. 

'Appa and Umma are gonna be here soon. Umma almost made my eardrums burst when i told her you had been admitted to hospital.' Kai said, covering his ears. You and Chanyeol chuckled. 'So, how are you feeling?' Your brother came towards you. 'I think..it would be better if you were not here.' You joked. 'YAH. How could you say that!' Kai said, crossing his arms. You stuck out your tongue at him. 'Time for medicine.' A nurse came, holding a plate of medicine and water. When you heard the nurse said, you quickly pretend sleeping. 'Get up, strawberry.' Chanyeol flicked your forehead. You got up and rub your forehead, glaring at Chanyeol. When the nurse handed you the pills, you don't really wanted to take it though as you hated medicine lots but no choice, you took it. You quickly swallow the pills and grab the water and drank it. 'Finally, i thought i would die.' You said, passing the cup to Chanyeol and he chuckled. 'MY STRAWBERRIE.' You heard your Appa and your face brighten up. 'Appa, Umma!' You shouted opening your arms wide, wanting them to hug you and they did. Chanyeol greeted your parents. 'So what happen, dear.' Your Umma held your hand. 'High fever.' you pouted. 'It's my fault. Sorry.' Chanyeol said, bowing. 'Nope it's not Idiot's fault. Blame on myself for not taking care of myself.' You said, flick your own forehead and everybody laughed. 'Aigoo, look at your forehead.' Umma said, rubbing your forehead which is already red because you got flicked twice today. After that, your Umma and Appa went home with your brother. 'Mr Derp, aren't you going back home. You look tired.' You pouted as you held Chanyeol's face. 'It's okay.' Chanyeol gave you a smile. You glared at him, 'Go back home and rest, you can come tomorrow!' You said but Chanyeol kept shooking his head, refusing to leave. 'YAH.' you shouted and flick his forehead. 'Finefinefine. I better go before you turn into that fierce ahjumma again.' Chanyeol said. 'YAH. Don't call me that.' You pouted. 'In your dreams.' Chanyeol stuck out his tongue. You used all the energy you have and stood up and step his foot. 'Bye~' You smiled. 'YAH. Aigoo, my poor leg.' Chanyeol said, holding up his leg. 'Not even a goodbye kiss? Without you sleeping with me, it's boring.' Chanyeol pouted. You got up again and kissed his lips and went back to your bed. 'I'm going now, saranghae~' He sang as he walked out of the door. Chanyeol kept doing aegyo and cute actions and he suddenly bumped into a nurse. 'Sorry.' He bow quickly and you laughed, he turned back to you and did a flying kiss and went off. 

The whole night, you weren't sleeping. You couldn't sleep without Chanyeol, you just stare at the ceiling the whole night. *Faster morning please. This is bored.* You put your hands together, praying. You suddenly managed to sleep, but only for a few hours and you were awake by someone. (And guys, it's the next day morning.) 'Baby, good morning.' You heard the voice that you had been wanting to hear for a long time even though you heard it yesterday. You woke up and stretch your arms and saw Chanyeol staring at your face. 'Why?' You titled your head. 'Just admiring at my fierce-no, scratch that, my baby strawberry's beautiful face.' He said, smiling like an angel. 'If you dare to call me fierce ahjumma, I'm 200%-' 'Sure I won't be able to see the world the next day, right baby.' Chanyeol said and pinched your cheeks and got up. 'I'm going to the toilet for awhile.' Chanyeol said. You nodded and closed your eyes, trying to sleep again but you can't anymore and you just stare at the ceiling again. 'I'm back.' Chanyeol said. 'Yah idiot, it's because of you, i can't sleep anymore.' You pouted and crossed your arms. 'Didn't you slept last night?' He asked. 'Can't sleep without you.' You pouted and held his arm. 'Anyway, did you skip school?' You asked and he nodded, you punched his stomach. 'YAH.' Chanyeol said.'WHY DID YOU SKIP SCHOOL.' 'TO VISIT YOU OFCOURSE.' 'BUT YOU CAN DO IT AFTER SCHOOL.' 'BUT I WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE EARLY IN THE MORNING.' He said, pouting. 'Bicker again?' Minhee came, with the rest of Exo members behind. Your jaws drop after seeing them walking in. 'Do you want flys to go in?' Minhee came and closed up your mouth. 'Did you guys skip school too?' 'Duh! We have to come and visit you.' Minhee said. 'I cooked you porridge!' D.O Umma said. 'KYAHH. D.O UMMA DAEBAK.' You said, with two thumbs up. 'I brought you a packet of myself! LAYS.' Lay said as he gave you a packet of LAYS chips and you smiled. 'I brought you an eyeliner!' Baekhyun came and gave it to you and you awkwardly smiled. *Phew, a peaceful day without that .* You thought, looking at the door for any presence of Jinhee. 'HEY GUYS. I'M HERE.' You heard Jinhee shouted as she came in. You nearly spit out the porridge that you were eating, 'BWOH. WHY ARE YOU HERE.' You shouted, wiping your mouth with a tissue that Chanyeol gave. 'Surprise.' Jinhee said, smirking. Everyone was shocked, except for Sehun because he's the one who told her that you were admitted to hospital and Exo and Minhee were about to visit you. 

Everybody remained silent. Some were playing their phones, some were just glaring at Jinhee. 'So how are you, .' Jinhee said. 'I think i would recover very fast if you were to shut up and leave.' You gave a gentle smile and ate your porridge. *.* Jinhee controlled her anger. 'Oh is it.' Jinhee said, clenching her teeth and you nodded. 'Are you still having fever?' Jinhee asked while trying to put her hand and touch your forehead. Everybody[Except Sehun] was praying that she won't touch you. ', don't touch her.' Kai muttered. 'Oh my eyeliner, don't touch her .' Baekhyun mumbled as he picked up the eyeliner that he dropped. '. Don't Touch Her.' Chanyeol said as he shoved Jinhee's hand away and glared at her. *As if i wanna touch her.* Jinhee thought. 'But oppa, i was trying to be nice.' Jinhee said, pouting and clinging on Chanyeol. *, hands off my Mr Derp.* You cursed silently under your breath. 'Yah, Get off.' Chanyeol said, disgusted. In the ward, the only person who's talking is Jinhee. All of you have not been listening to her talking rubbish.