Wife and Decision?

We Got Married? For Real?

 

Chapter ONE: Wife and Decision?

Bogobwado, bogobwado, bogobwado na bakke uhbda. BONAMANA, BONAMANA, BONAMANA (Baby, you turn it up now)

(Studio people like, "Oh,Super Junior is the new husband for the new couple")

(Interview room)

Donghae: Annyong-haseyo! I’m Super Junior Donghae-imnida. I’ve got called by WGM Show to be the new couple husband-eyo. I’ve no idea with all this.

("Wah, handsome man!" Na Young in the studio suddenly said. "Of course!" Mi Sun agreed.)

                After Super Junior member is finished practice their dance for upcoming show, all of them resting their body at the corner. Suddenly while Donghae drink his mineral, a mission card from We Got Married Show appears from nowhere. Eunhyuk who sit next to Donghae join read the card.

Congratulation for your wedding! You will meet your wife at XXX Park, 8.30pm. After reach there and meet your wife, both of you have to go to XXX Restaurant to decided either to continue the wedding or not.

Eunhyuk: Who is she, huh?

Donghae: I have no idea who she is.

                In the same time, the wife has ready and on her journey to the XXX Park to meet his husband.

Sungmin: Wah, you look like a prince wearing that suit.

Siwon: That’s right!

Heechul: Yeah right…aish!

                Heechul just walk away and go to his room, he just jealous with the show. Donghae prepared himself with some black suit and make him look like a person who wants to go to his wedding. Before he forgot he takes out already prepared present for his wife and walk out the dorm.

Eeteuk: Yah! Be careful!

Eunhyuk: Tell me who is your wife, araso?

Donghae: Yes, araso!

                He then disappears to XXX Park. Only a cameraman follows him on the car, with Super Junior’s manager. He couldn’t hide his nervousness.

Manager: Donghae, are you nervous?

Donghae: Of course. Aish, I’ve never feel like this since my first debut. Ottoke?

                He just looks at the present on his hand, and sometimes looks outside the window wondering if he already reaches the place or not. At the same time, the girl excitedly waiting for her husband.

???: My make-up okay? Am I pretty as always?

                She asked her cameraman, the cameraman just silence. The face is still not show, making Donghae’s fans nervous, so do the people in the studio.

(The studio people laugh when heard the girl's word. "Who is she? So confident..." Jung Min ask, others just silence while laughing.)

                Sharp 8.30pm, Donghae arrived at the XXX Park and looking for his wife who being told by PD WGM that his wife is lonely with her wedding dress. He walks with present on his hand, slowly look around the park.

Donghae: Aish, I have no idea who going to be my wife.

[Background song: Nice To Meet You by G.NA & Wheesung]

                After quite a few minutes, Donghae suddenly found somebody who wearing a wedding dresses sitting on the bench. Look from behind, she has black medium-long hair and a crown on her head. The wedding dresses is exposed her top body. ‘Look like she is not a dance girl.’ Donghae think. He approached the girl and look from in front. The girl widens , also the guy.

Donghae: Are you…my wife in WGM?

???: Bwoh? You are the new husband for WGM? That means…my husband? Really? Yah, cameraman!! This is not prank right?

                Donghae with his confuse face, either wants to be happy or not. The girl still attacks the cameraman, wondering if this is true or not.

("Who is she? Aish, they still blur the picture of her." Na Young felt stress in the studio with the unknown girl.)

(Interview room)

Jung Joori, the gag-woman is in the studio?

("Oh, is this real?" the studio people panic when look at Joori is in the interview room.)

Joori: Annyong-haseyo. Yah, this is not pranking right?

She still not believes off with who she got married of. She laugh quite loud and making the people in the studio unbelievable with her to be the new couple wife.

Joori: I’m Jung Joori. Yah, I feel like I’m in heaven when notice that Donghae gonna be my husband. Still…curious all this is right or not.

("It's not prank for you, but for Donghae-ssi. Aigoo!" Mi Sun state the regret with the new wife. Others laugh with the statement.)

                Donghae bow 90 degree towards Joori, still greet her with manner way.

Donghae: Annyong-haseyo.

Joori: Ah, annyong-haseyo.

Donghae: So, nuna gonna be my wife… so…

                He can’t continue, he laughs with his hand close his mouth. She also laughs shyly with Donghae’s laugh. Donghae remember that they need to go to XXX Restaurant for deciding their life either continues the married or not.

Donghae: Nuna, you’ve got the mission card right?

Joori: Ah, yes. We need to go to XXX Restaurant.

Donghae: That’s right. Shall we?

                He show the way to the XXX Restaurant, Joori walk with him to that place. In the middle of their way, Joori said to Donghae like a warning? Huhu…

Joori: Donghae-ah, we gonna decide our fate there right?

                Donghae just nod while looking down to the road.

Joori: So, please decide sincerely, araso? Nuna…is not like my physical when turn to married. Araso?

Donghae: N-nae.

                While walking, Donghae look at the clear sky thinking hardly of the decision.

("It is the same, Donghae-ah!" Mi Sun said loud in the studio making others laugh. Na Young state, "If the girl is me, then Donghae have no regret." The people eyes in studio look at her, then laugh. "Wae?")

(Interview room)

Donghae:  First I was like…shock when Joori nuna appear as my wife. She is completely opposite with my ideal type. But then…I think…its okay, I guess she’s fine to me.

Interviewer: So, are you deciding to continue the married?

(At the same time, the people at the studio was like…No, don’t continue the married with her!)

                Donghae just smile with the question.

                After a while they reach at XXX Restaurant, both of them sit while the citizen there look at them with curious face ‘Why Donghae with Joori? Yah, are they married?’. Donghae get a couple of cold water for himself and Joori.

("He is manner guy." Jung Min stated. Others in the studio agreed.)

Joori: Kumawo~

Donghae: Ah, I forgot for a while…here…you’re present.

Joori: Really? Nekko? Thank you so much. Can I open now?

Donghae: Ani~ After this.

Joori: Ah, we have to decide the married now right?

                Donghae just nod with a smile. Joori called the waiter to get the food with provided by them to make their decision. Joori explain the situation.

Joori: Nuna being told by PD, this two kind of food gonna be our decision of this married. Tuna kimbap is canceling the married and bulgogi kimbap is to continue the married.

Donghae: Araso-yo.

("Donghae-ah, think hard when make the decision. I know her so well." Mi Sun said in the studio.)

(Interview room)

Joori: I’m so nervous. I guess…he won’t continue the wedding since I’m not his ideal type.

                Joori and Donghae, both of them close their eyes and hold the chopstick to point at which food they choose. Both of them count to 3…

1…2…3…

Both of them point at the same food, which is bulgogi kimbap which mean to continue their married.

(Interview room)

Interviewer: Is that really your decision?

                Donghae nod, smile appears on his innocent face.

Donghae: I choose to continue this married because…I just felt…if…someday person next to me is not my ideal type…what gonna happen to me…plus, she is kind actually…Sincerely I felt all this.

(The studio people nod and was like, “Donghae is manner man. He is good-husband-type.”)

Joori: I felt happy in the same time I felt…is this a dream? I can’t believe he want to continue the married with me.

                At the XXX Restaurant, Joori smile shyly when Donghae also want to continue the married.

Joori: Are you sincere with the decision?

Donghae: Yes, for sure. I believe in nuna.

Joori: What is the reason? Because I’m pretty right?

                Donghae smile is awkward. He state that he just wants to continue the married because follows his heart. Both of them laugh a bit and continue eating the bulgogi kimbap.

(Interview room)

Interviewer: What make you choose the bulgogi kimbap?

Joori: The truth is…I love bulgogi! Hihihi…

("We guess already!" All of the studio people stated the truth.)

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Preview Next Episode...

Joori: Donghae-ah, nuna...have one wish to be done after got married once...can you do it for me?

-

Donghae: Joori nuna! Saranghae! (shout while ride the bungee jumping)

Joori smile and said to camera, "Donghae love me! I'm happy!" She then clap for Donghae braveness.

-

Continue...