you've got me

don't say a thing.

"Uh... Can you.. go.. to Home Depot.. for me?"

(yes. I still talk really really slow.... damn it.)

"Why can't you do it yourself?"

"I'm feeling.. extremely.. sick for some.. reason."

If it wasn't for that tall bulky man with the raspy voice I would've gotten lost in that home improvement store. I could hardly even find the exit! Now imagine how hard it was to find the things I was shopping for. But now I know, if I need something from Home Depot I will ask Kyung Soo to do the shopping for me... because I'm "sick". He would do it for me right?

"Sorry I'm busy today! and I know you aren't actually sick so.."

"But... Hyung?!"

(yes. I still whine. alot.... damn it.)

"Don't be so lazy! and I need to go! Se Hun is waiting out side. Bye!.. Oh my ing God, stop ringing the door be-!!"

And he's gone. And my laziness has resurfaced. And I continued to walk around the bookstore. Looks like all the scratches on my door is just going to stay there since I was too lazy to walk my over there. If only I knew my dogs were going to be furious because I locked them out of my room. But I couldn't have let them attack the kitten. So I had to guard it myself.

The bookstore I was in was one of the last ones around since people were getting all in to electronics and reading digital books. And there was no particular reason that I stayed to the CDs part of the store. I love books! I just have no way to prove it.. duh.

'John Travolta Wannabe'

I took the album off the shelf. Automatically, I couldn't help but laugh. Out of all the names someone could have given it huh? As I admired the pretty girls of T-ara on the cover the kitten popped it's head out of my sweater.

After that whole fire incident, I found that the kitten really enjoyed resting inside my jacket. It must've found some kind of strange comfort out of it. The bad side to all this is if I didn't want it to fall out the bottom I would have to carry it myself. And lets just say holding a huge lump of something to my chest looked really suspicious. I was kicked out of too many stores today. Thankfully, there was no books shaped like a kitten's body. Or else I-

"Oh my God!"

The sudden shout of the short man not too far away not only scared the hell out of me but it also solved a question that was lingering in my mind for too long. By the way he stood there squealing about MBLAQ's new album it proved that he was kinda.. gay? His voice squeaked at the highest pitch a man could force out and I was having a hard time ignoring him.

"Oh my ing... Joon Baby! and Mir DAYUM."

As you could imagine, I was kinda busy holding in my laughter at that point. It didn't help that he was violently pelvic ing all over the place.

"MY FEELS!"

'Isn't there someone in this store who's gonna shush him?'

"MY MBLAQ!"

'Who works here?'

"GASP. MY MBLAQ FEELS!"

'Dear God, Please help me.'

Finally, the man shouted once more then quietly walked out of the aisle. I was left alone. But now I was kind of curious why he was such a spazz.

(Why am I so dumb?)

I tilted my head toward the place he was standing.

(Don't walk over there you'll regret it.)

I stepped closer to it. The cover of the album showed nothing but a girl. Wait what the hell? You couldn't even see her face, what made that guy see all of MBLAQ on there? I put t-ara down and stared at the cover.

'Smoky Girl'

Which was worse? Smoky girl? or John Travolta wannabe?

It was definitely still the t-ara album.

"Um Mister?"

A quiet voice came out of no where.

"Could you.. control your MBLAQ feels?"

She seemed to hesitate for a moment. Wait! Did she think I was the crazy... Oh my God she did. I turned to look at her.

"N-No!"

Wait.. That came out wrong!

"Sorry.. I'm trying to read and it's a little distracting.."

"N-no.. It wasn't.."

"I'm sorry."

She stared at me with the most vulnerable gaze possible.

"It wassn't.."

I sighed loudly and whacked my head on my palm.

'Come on brain.. You have to talk faster'

I looked back at her again but this time it felt different. I was struck silent. Now we were just staring at each other. I took a step closer to her and she gasped a little. So I stopped again. Now we were both standing still.

I imagine that I look like one of those professional statue guys, it's either that or an amatuer . If I could ask I would, but my voice wouldn't allow it. (Niether would my confidence.)

"Yoon."

Her voice was shaky as she talked to me.. Who was she calling Yoon? It only appeared to me then that my Kitten was poking it's head out of my sweater the entire time. For some reason I was so disappointed. She couldn't have been the real owner of..

"Yoon?"

The right thing to do was to give her that kitten but I really was frozen. I couldn't move. Instead, She hurried up to me.

"You have her? How did you?"

She reached for the cat but for some reason I grabbed her wrist before she could touch it. I watched her expression change from sad to scared in seconds. (Yeah good job now you really look like the .)

"I saved her... ffrom.. a fire."

I let go of the lady's wrist and she didn't try to pet her again. I really did scare her. I need to apologize.

"I.. am sorry."

She looked away from me and gazed at Yoon.

"Thank you so much!"

She wrapped her arms around me since she was so happy.

"I will treat you to some lunch okay?"

The lady let go of me and took a deep breath as if trying to keep her composure.

"My name is Seohyun."

She stuck a hand out to me.. So it was my turn to introduce myself I guess.

"My name.. is Jongin."

I forced a bright smile and she did the same as I shook her hand.