Final

Our Date

Jiyeon POV

Neona Jalhaseoyo~ my phone rings, I see the ID, and it writes my boyfriend name there, I pick up as soon as I know that it's my joe who calling.

L.Joe : Yeoboseyo ?

Jiyeon : Oppa~~

L.Joe : Baby, Do you remember that tonight we have a date ?

Jiyeon : Of course, I remember, at Han Gang (Han River) right ?

L.Joe : Ne, baby, don't be late~~ I wanna give you a surprise~~

Jiyeon : Ne, oppa~~ I'm going to perform now, annyeong~!!

L.Joe : Ne, baby, Do your best on performing, Saranghae~~

Jiyeon : Nado~~

I hang up the call and go to the stage.

 

L.Joe POV

It's almost 8 P.M, I promise Jiyeon to meet me at 8 P.M, so I need to go now. 'Ricky-ah, I'll go now, annyeong' I say to Ricky and leave the dorm. I buy 2 yellow tullips, it's her favourite. When I arrive there, it's lonely, and I feel relieve, because we both are celebrity, and we want this relationship to be a secret. Suddenly, I feel someone close my eyes. 'Guess who ?' I know it's Jiyeon voice. 'Euhm~ it's my baby dinosaur' I say and chuckled. She pouts and I peck her lips, because I can't resist her pout lips.

Jiyeon POV

'Oppa, you say that you wanna give me a surprise, what is it, oppa ?' I ask him after he peck my lips, because it's getting awkward, 'Close your eyes, first, dino' he says and I follow what he says, I close my eyes, 'Open your eyes' and I see him bringing 2 yellow tullips, 'Gomawo, oppa'  I hug him, we release from the hug and he holds my hand, 'Let's go for a walk' he says, I nod and start to walk hand-by-hand with him.

 

 

-- 2 Hours Later--

Jiyeon POV

'Oppa, it's getting late now, I need to go back to the dorm, because tomorrow morning I have a schedule, I really enjoy this date, oppa' I give him a peck. 'Nado, I'll get you back to the dorm' He says. 'But, we're both celebrity, what if we get caught ?' I ask him, 'Gwenchana' he says calming me down. 'But, oppa says that you want to keep this relationship as a secret' I tell him. 'Now, I want to tell the fans that we're both already a couple' he says, 'But, I don't wanna get bash anymore, oppa, you know right I get into some scandal' I started to angry. 'If there's anyone who dare to bash you, I'll protect you, plus don't hear the one who bash you, she's jealous, baby, you know that ?' He says and I agree with his opinion, so we walk to my dorm, hand-by-hand, no matter what will happen later.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finish with the fanfic >< Later, I'll write one-shot story, again~~ starring Hansol and OC, because lately I fall in love with HANSOL VERNON CHOI.

Anyone who hasn't know who is Hansol, he's a pledis trainee and a seventeen member, Seventeen hasn't debut yet, but we can know him through Seventeen TV^^

Sorry if there's any misspelling, english isn't my first language~^^

Please comment~^^