Final

Leaving

He’s ill. Cancer they tell him. He decides to not speak a word of it to Sehun. It’ll only make him hope for something that can not be.

 

His set his plans to leave. Tucking his suitcases away in the hideaway of the garage, hidden behind tatter old boxes and mix match colored  totes that never get looked through. His resignation letter is mailed wishing not to lie about his reason for leaving. He notifies the hospice he’ll stay at, making them aware of his arrival date. A week for Sehun is all he has and he’ll use it well.

 

Days are filled with endless dates at the amusement park, street vendors, aquariums and shopping areas. All  the places Sehun loves dearly. Nights are filled with endless love making. Spilling unspoken worries, sorrows and regrets.

Sehun unknowingly accepts them,with spoken I love you(s).

 

The night comes all too soon for him. He unlocks his chains which bound him and Sehun. Hidden away luggage is made seen once more and placed at the door. Nostalgic Chanyeol does not want to be. Longing for an forever with Sehun is not his fate. He places a small velvet box on the kitchen table, with their forever inside.

 

He does not write words of goodbye, because they will meet once again. He only hopes that Sehun finds another to wait with until those final days come.

 

********************************************************

 

So here is my explanation for Chanyeol's leaving.  He’s sick, very sick. Very sad. Ugh~ I am not for writing about anyone dying but this is what came to mind for the drabble sequel. (>ヘ<) But atlas you have your reason why.