Audition!

The Band

No one's POV

"Sign up sheets are right outside the principal's office! And remember , the prize would be a full funded music tour in korea with $100,000 cash prize!!!"

Everyone rushed to make a beeline at the sign up sheet eager to sign up for the competition.

"Make way losers ya'll ain't got a chance against me !" Donghae shouted as he pushed pass the crowd and scribbled his name on the sheet of paper.

Then the 3 others signed their names there too , and eyed each other , all thinking that they are going to win this competition , but they are in for a BIG surprise.

Over the course of the next few weeks , the different bands have been practicing really hard. Jessica and some of her cheerleading friends(Yoona,Tiffany and ShinDong) formed a band , Sunny and some of her council friends(Seohyun,Sooyoung and Ryeowook)  formed a band,Donghae and his atheletes(Eunhyuk,Siwon and Hyoyeon) formed a band and Sungmin and his gang formed a band(Yuri,Kyuhyun and Heechul). All of them thought they were the best , they had chosen the more popular people in school to get them more votes >:) and even tried sabotaging one another's practices...

"What in the world is going on !!! Why is my guitar fill with water!!!"

"Ew, what is on the mike"

"Okay... WHO DID THIS TO THE PRACTICE ROOM?!"

"AHHHH, theres something oozing out of the amplifier!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Day of Audition-

The corridor was filled with bands and their crazy fans,everyone was excited for the auitions into the semi-finals round, of course Donghae , Sunny , Sungmin and Jessica were not nervous at all , in fact they were very confident , so confident they started bragging about their group and the bragging competition soon turned into a bicker . Thankfully , the first band was called upon to audition , it was Sunny's team.

Sunny and her band sashayed into the room , and sunny took the centre stage.

"Good evening judges! We are , The Sunshiners. Today we are going to be singing you a lovely song called, "Beautiful Restriction" ! I hope you like it "

Sunny said with her best aegyo voice.

Girls' Generation - Beautiful restriction, 소녀시대 - 아름다운 구속, Lalala 20090625 Uploaded by MBCkpop

Then Donghae ...

"Whats up! We are , ELFish and we're going to present to you this wonderful song with our wonderful voice titled "Don't Go""

[ENGSUB] Donghae - Don't Go [Han+Rom] Panda and Hedgehog OST Uploaded by Caroline Kim

Then Jessica ...

"Hey all, Gorjess Girls here and we're bringing to you "Barbie Girl" Jess said with a wink

[HD 720p] Barbie Girl @ Jessica (SNSD) ft. Key - Into The New World 1st Asia Tour Uploaded by bột lột xột

Then Sungmin 

"Hey , we're called the VITAmins and we're performing "If you leave"'

[1080p HD][DVD] SS3 - SUNGMIN - IF YOU LEAVE Uploaded by taEwiiiz's channel