Chapter 7

I see you differently from other people

Miyeon's POV

The weather is getting colder and colder. Ottoke? Jaejoong wait for me.

I ran full speed after getting down from the bus not caring whether im in heels or not.

I looked around, there were only a few people there. I kept turning my head, hoping to catch a glimpse of Jaejoong waiting for me somewhere.

Jaejoong, where are you?!

I kept turning around, every seconds passed felt like an hour. Did he leave already?

Tears started to drop.

"You're late. do you know that? Where were you? I thought something happened to you. " I turned around hoping that was the person I was hoping for.

Upon seeing Jaejoong, I dashed forward and hug him.

"Im sorry, Im sorry. Im sorry. " I kept apologising.

He lifted up my chin and pecked on my lips to shut me up.

"Where were you? You should have called me. Are you okay? Did anything happen? Stop crying... "

"I was at work. There were some customers who didn't want to leave so I had to wait for them and close the shop after that. Im really sorry... "

"Its okay. Stop apologising. " Jaejoong glared at me.

"I will make up for you,okay? Seems like we can't watch a movie already. " I pouted.

"I will send you home. Alright? Its late already and there's school tomorrow. " I nodded.

He held my hand and walked me home.

 

~The next day~

 

 

I woke up early to bake some cookies to make up for Jaejoong. I still felt very guilty.

Before I know, Jaejoong was already at my house.

He seems abit pale. I hope he isn't sick.

I passed the box of cookies to jaejoong.

"Jaejoongie, are you okay? " I touched his forehead. "Omo, Jaejoong! You're having a fever! "

"Miyeonie, Im okay. Relax. Im fine. Im jaejoong! " He joked. But he coughed.

We walked to school together.

During the first three periods, jaejoong has been sleeping through. I worriedly looked at him.

"May I go to the toilet? " I heard Jaejoong ask the teacher. 

I followed him after getting permission from the teacher. 

Eh? This is not the way to the toilet.

Wait, why is he not walking straight? Is he drunk? 

Before I know, he fainted in the doorway.

I rushed forward. "Jaejoong! Wake up! Jaejoong! "

I quickly run to the sickbay to get help from the nurse.

"Miyeon! Help me bring him to the sickbay! "

The both of us managed to drag him all the way to the sickbay.

He had a fever of 39.9 degrees.

"Knew something was wrong about him this morning when he left the house. " I heard the nurse muttered.

"House? " I questioned.

"Oh! Im sorry! Im the nurse as you know, kim jaemin. This bastard over here is my brother. Dont misunderstand. " She smiled.

Wow, the words she use doesn't suit her at all.

I went back to class to report to teacher about Jaejoong and I gathered our stuff and left the class.

After a whole of two hours, Jaejoong finally wake up. The towel on his head plopped to his lap as he tried to get up.

"Miyeon, why are we here? " He rubbed his head.

"You fainted just now. So here am I accompanying you. " I said as the nurse walked out.

"I suggest you go back home now and go to the doctor. " He shook his head.

"Chugulae?! You know how high is your temperature? " The nurse knocked on his head.

"Unnie, don't worry, I will make sure he goes to the doctor. " I assured her.

I waved goodbye. School ended already.

Meanwhile, we heard a lot of screams down the hallway. What's happening? 

Finally, I saw who were they.

It's SHINee.