Chapter 3

I see you differently from other people

Miyeon's POV

Did he just kiss me?

My heart started beating very fast.

"Oh. Miyeon! You're back! " Jiyoung oppa came out. "Why is your face so red? Are you sick? " He ran forward and check my temperature.

"I'm fine oppa. " I smiled to assure him and went back into my room.

I lied down on my bed.

*Why am I feeling like this? Am I falling for him? *

I shouted into my pillow. Still blushing at that scene.

~The next day~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4QdxCBsTQ3ZEDsqj1k20

"Jiyoungie oppa! I'm going to school! "I walked out.

Jaejoong oppa was standing outside my house.

I immediately blushed.

"Jaejoong oppa, what are you doing here? "

"I'm waiting for you. Can't you see? Let's walk to school together. " He slung his hand over my shoulder.

"Oppa. You're heavy. " I pouted.

He immediately let go and scratch the back of his neck. "Heheh. " He smiled.

I giggled.

*He's so cute.*

"Where are you going after school? "

"Oh. I have part time job in the East today. It's my first day. "

"What?! West?! " He shouted and stared at me.

"Deh. Wae?" I asked innocently.

He shook his head. "Nothing... "

We walked into the school and earned a good number of stares from girls.

"Oppa, why are they staring at me? " I asked again.

"Don't mind them. Let me send you to class. "

On the way to class, I met Yuri and Yoona with their precious brothers.

"Yo, wassup! "They greeted Jaejoong oppa.

"Annyeong Miyeon!" Yuri and Yoona ran over and linked arms with me. "Let's go to class before we are late. "

"Oppa and sunbaes, let's have lunch together later. " Yoona suggested.

They nodded.

*YES! I get to see Jaejoong oppa again! *

During class, I kept thinking about yesterday.

I even blushed.

Yuri asked me why I was blushing which got me embarrassed.

~During lunch time~

When we went to the cafeteria, Jaejoong oppa and the sunbaes were already there.

"Miyeon! Let's go get food. " Jaejoong oppa immediately pulled me away.

We settled down after getting food. "Miyeon-ah, call us oppas, arraso? " Yunho sunbae suggested.

"Deh, Yunho oppa. " I nodded and continued eating.

"Let's hang out today after school. " Changmin oppa asked.

I shook my head. " I can't. I have work in the East today. " Junsu oppa choked on his water.

"Are you okay? " I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. "

Jaejoong glared at them for I don't know what reason.

~After School~

"Will you be fine on your own? You want me to send you to the border? What time do you end work today? I'll go pick you up. It's too dangerous for you to walk on your own late at night. " Jaejoong oppa asked me a train of questions.

"Woah. Chill. I'll be fine on my own. I can go on my own. I end work at 9pm. You don't have to pick me up. It'll be fine. Don't worry, okay? " I waved him goodbye and went to the bus stop to wait for my bus.

After one hour of bus ride, I finally reached my workplace at the end of East.

"Ahjumma, annyeonghaseyo! I'm Miyeon! Today is my first day of work! Please take care of me! " I introduced myself.

"Here, change into this so you can start work. "

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRF2FI12tc2Ik-dFnUrAKZ

It was a cashier work at a korean restaurant.

I quickly went to change and learnt from a sunbae at the restaurant.

Work was fine for me although it was tiring.

I didn't bother to change as I was too tired.

"Thanks for today, Miyeon! you're learning fast! Be careful when you go back home. "

I walked down the route while using my phone and accidentally bumped into five guys.

"Sorry Sorry. " I bowed down and apologise.

"I can see that you're not from the East. Where are you from? " A guy with rainbow strikes hair asked me.

"I'm from the South. If you don't mind, I have to go now. " I bowed down and wanted to leave but a guy with three blonde colours stopped me.

"You don't go so easily. " He grabbed my wrist which made me winced.

"W-What am I suppose to do? " They look so scary.

"Since you're pretty, simple! Visit us when you come to the East again. I bet you work here right? " A red-hair guy asked.

I nodded.

"I'll visit you guys if I come here. If I know where to find you. " I mumbled the last sentence.

"You can find us at the pavilion club. " A guy with short bangs heard me and answered my question.

I nodded again. " Arraso. I really need to go. " I bowed. They finally let me leave.

By the time, I reached back at the border of South, it was already 10.30pm.

While I walked past the border, I spotted a familiar guy.

I slowly walked forward and realised it was Jaejoong oppa.

I poked him on his muscular arm. He took out his earphones and turned to me.

"Miyeon! why are you so late?! " He shook me on my shoulders.

"Erm, I met a few guys. They chatted with me so I was late. Sorry. I thought I told you not to come. "

"I'm worried. Are you hurt? "

"I'm fine. I just went to work right? What could happen to me? " He ruffled me hair.

"Anything could happen to you, you pretty and cute young lady. " I blushed.

He walked me back to my house.

"Miyeonnie, can I ask you something? " I looked at him innocently. "Will you be my girlfriend? "

My eyes widened. Say what?!

OMO! OMO! He's confessing to me! Ah! My first crush confessed to me!

"D-Deh. " I blushed.

"Thank you, Miyeonnie yeobo. " I covered my face at the new nickname he gave me.

He hugged me.

"Be safe, give me your handphone. " I took out mine and passed it to him. He saved his number into it and renamed it.

He called himself with my phone and got my number.

He gave me a peck on my cheeks before sending me in.

Miyeonnie yeobo, sleep tight! ^^ I love you.

-Jaejoongie yeobo