Chapter 1

I see you differently from other people

Miyeon's POV

"Miyeonnie! Have fun at school! " Oppa called out. "Deh! Jiyoungie oppa! "

I carried my bag and skipped out of school.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRf_FSdGjiLcwbwuGOqJqH

On the way to school, I met Jaejoong.

"Oh! Annyeong Jaejoong sunbae! " I waved to him before skipping down the street to school.

I bet people would think that I'm a crazy girl.

I don't care, that's me.

Yuri unnie was there already.

"Unnie! " I shouted across the road, and than ran through the road.

"Miyeon! Car! " She pointed beside me.

A car was speeding towards me. I close my eyes.

I'm fine. I opened my eyes slowly, and saw that I was on the floor.

"Am I in heaven? " I mumbled.

"No. You're not. Ouch. " I heard someone say, I looked down and saw Jaejoong sunbae under me.

I quickly scrambled up. "Omo! Are you okay? Sorry. " I held up my hand and lift him up but failed. He's too heavy.

I fell on top of him again.

Aish.

"Ouch. " I stood up again. "I'll stand up myself. "

"Are you okay? " I looked at him worriedly.

"Yeah. I'm fine. You should het your knee treated. " He pointed at my knees.

"AHH!! Blood!!! Pain! Pain! " I started jumping around. I didn't realised that until he told me.

He carried me bridal style to the sickbay. "Ahh! " I quickly hung my hands around his neck. He smiled.

My heart started pumping faster. He's so handsome.

"Please treat to her knees. " He told the nurse.

He put me down on the bed and left.

"Wai... " He already left.

I wanted to thank him.

The nurse started talking to me.

"You're lucky that he saved you. He never saves anybody except for his own buddies. He usually kills. "

"What do you mean? " I don't get anything she says.

"Didn't you hear the rumours? That he belongs to the gang? And he always fights? "

"Nah. They are rumours right? I don't believe them. "

Jaejoong's POV

I have never met such an innocent and bubbly girl. I stood outside the door. My heart pumping faster.

I hear them talking.

"Didn't you hear the rumours? That he belongs to the gang? And he always fights? "

"Nah. They are rumours right? I don't believe them. "

Wow. She really is different.

I left and went back to class. I bet she didn't realise that many fangirls were throwing death stares at her when I carried her in.

"Jaejoong sunbae! Is Miyeon alright? " Yuri came running to me. "Yeah. She's fine. "

She stopped in her tracks and turn back. "You should get your back treated too. "

"I'll be fine. I'll treat it later." While saving her, I landed on the floor on my back and got some scratches.

I went back to class. "Hyung! I heard that you carried a girl in this morning! Flirting again ah? " chagmin smacked me on my back.

Ouch...

During lunch, I went to the sickbay.

"Help me with this. " I pointed at my back to the nurse. I took off my shirt.

The nurse, my biological sister, was already used to it with me coming in and getting treated by her.

"This wasn't from a fight right? This happened because you saved that girl this morning right? " She questioned.

"Deh. Noona. Is she alright? "

"Not much of a problem. I have never seen my dongsaeng care for a girl so much. Don't disappoint her alright? "

I nodded. "I won't. " Noona was the only person whom I can talk to, and know everything, even what I think about me.

Miyeon's POV

I forgot my worksheet at the sickbay.

Yuri and Yoona already went to the cafeteria.

While I was walking back to the sickbay, I spotted Jaejoong sunbae inside.

The nurse was treating to his back. Is he badly hurt? I knocked on the door.

"Unnie, I forgot something. " I looked down, afraid to look at Jaejoong sunbae.

"Is this yours? " She handed me the worksheet.

"Thank you! " I quickly left the sickbay.

I stood outside.

My face flushed red, my heart pumping faster and faster.