go on love

The First Time

Kyu POV

“..so it feels like she doesn’t love me anymore, I’m the one still hoping for this” Changmin ended his sentence. I stood up and patted his head. “don’t think about it too much dude” I took my bag and ready to walk out. “maybe  she’s just busy and I’m going now” I waved my hand at Changmin and Kibum and walked out. I walked along the aisle to reach the school’s gate when I saw Seo was there with her friends. “seo! I shouted, she looked at me and smiled. “oppa!” she ran to me. “Can we talk?” I asked her. “sure we can” she nodded. I made my steps to the bench on basketball field to sit there as she followed me from behind.

 “he’s worried about your relationship” I said taking off my bag and sat on the bench. “I can see that” Seo replied  sitting next to me. “why aren’t you fix it then?” I asked back looking straight. “I hope that everyone would support me with my dream to be astronomer! And also Changmin oppa, I hope he understands, I put so much effort for this and I don’t want to let anyone ruin my dream. Just that.” She replied Standing up. “accompany him for the last time then” I said standing up too. She made her steps out the field. “don’t take him from granted.” I shouted and made my way out from the field too.

I looked above the red sky and hummed, the tall buildings everywhere. I put both my hands to my pocket when I bumped into someone. “aww”  a girl’s voice came from down. I looked down and sighed. “you again?” I looked at her. “I have name oppa, its Chorong” she said. I only looked at her and nodded. “aren’t you going to help?” she added. “tell me why should I help you” I replied. “o.oppa?” she said. “and there is no reason” I said leaving her. “you should help me!” she shouted. I put on my headphones and started to listen to the music while walking home.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

“girls nowadays have so many ways to attract boys” I said sitting on the chair at dining room. “isn’t it normal?” Yesung replied passing me with his turtle. I looked at him and shook my head. “why don’t you get one for yourself?” Leeteuk said while helping wookie cook dinner. “you are allowed to get a girlfriend you know.” Donghae added. “don’t tell me what to do, give me an apple!” I replied. “or you want to end up like them?” Eunhyuk threw me an apple and made a point with his eyes to some side, I looked at where his eyes were staring. Donghae was looking over his aquarium and Yesung was busy with his turtle. “go get someone that can change your attitude” Kangin said. “what attitude you’re talking about?” I replied biting the apple. “being such an arrogant and brat” Heechul walked in and sat in front of me. “I have a date tonight though” I said standing up. “really?!” all of them looked at me. “my starcraft” I said walking to my room. “such a brat!” Shindong said.

 

Changmin POV

“really? Thanks! Yes see you this weekend!” I hung up the phone. “ah finally she could make it for this time” I sighed. “what to do with this relationship and I’m hungry. Where is Yunho?!” I made a call for him. “where are you?! I’m hungry!” I shouted as he picked up the phone. “changmin, you can go to Kyu’s house today, I have dance practice, couldn’t go home early, okay? Bye” he hung up the phone. “this hyung of mine” I put back my phone to my pocket and pack my things to go to Kyu’s house.

“hai” I grinned as I saw heechul opened the door. “you.. I don’t know you” he tried to close the door. “hyung!” I shouted and pushed the door so he won’t close it. “ I don’t know you, go away!” he shouted. “but hyung!” I pushed the door. “fine fine!” he said letting me in. “what kind of hyung are you?” I poked his forehead and ran to living room. “what kind of dongsaeng are you?!” he shouted.  “Changmin!” kangin walked and hugged me. “yunho called on us and said he couldn’t come tonight, you are really welcomed here!” he said hugging me tightly. “hyung, let go” I said. “dude, I thought you die already” I saw Kyuhyun walked in and sat around the dining table together with the other hyungs. “hyung..let go!” I pulled away and sat next to Kyu. “I made it! She said she can accompany me this weekend!” I said to him. “yah Changmin!” Kangin said sitting in front of me. “really? Make it precious then” kyu replied. “you can eat as much as you want Changmin” wookie said. “really hyung? I’ve been waiting for this!” I said looking at the foods. And there was noisy dinner. “changmin that’s mine!” “you said I can eat as much as I want” “hear the hyung!” “let the maknae!” and so on….

“I met that girl again on my way home this afternoon” Kyu said focusing on tv screen. “who?” I replied focus on the tv screen too. “that girl Kibum hit with the ball the other days” Kyu replied. “what is it with her?” I said taking some chips while not removing my eyes from the tv screen. “she ..you lose! Loser!” Kyu threw his joystick and grinned at me. “damn it” I threw my joystick too and leaned my back on the couch eating the chips. “what is it with her again?” I asked him. “she’s been around me lately” Kyu replied taking out his psp. “stalker?” I replied. “she doesn’t look like one though” he replied. “why are you even thinking about her?” I asked him again. “ I…..”. “Changmin, Kyu! Go to sleep you have school tomorrow.” Leeteuk’s voice cut Kyu’s line. Kyu stood up with his psp. “lets go to my room before we heard his voice again. I stood up and followed him from behind. I closed Kyu’s room door and sat on his bed while Kyu lied on his bed still with his psp. “KYU! I’ll throw your playstation!”  we heard Heechul’s voice. I looked at kyu and Kyu looked at me back while grinning. “ignore him” Kyu said. “I want to sleep go away!” I kicked Kyu’s body out the bed and pulled up blanket for myself.  I peeked on kyu, he was lying on floor. “I think I’ll be seeing her a lot after today.” Kyu said. “maybe” I replied and went to sleep.