bestfriend

The First Time

 

Kyu POV

“me again?!” “yes, Onew is sick today so you need to take his duty today” I sighed as he left me. I could hear Changmin and Kibum were laughing at me “someone is happy today taking someone’s else duty” Changmin said. “he’s totally happy Changmin-ah no need to ask about it anymore” Kibum added, “yah!” I shouted at them but they laughed even more.

the bell signed that class was over rang, I looked up to the ceiling and asking what have I done they put all duty to me. I rolled my eyes. 

“I’ll be going home first! Don’t take too long its late!” Kibum finally left the class. I sighed at my own, thinking this is pathetic, how can I do this for two days?!. I cleaned all the side and desks, and for the last I sat again next to window playing psp when I realized the rain was falling heavily “again” I sighed even more. I grabbed my bag and sat outside the class waited for the rain to stop. She walked toward me and smiled, I looked away. She sat next to me “forgot to bring your umbrella again?” I asked her. She smiled and nodded. “you too?” she replied. “I never bring one anyway” I replied calmly. “you don’t even know me, why are you sitting here?” I asked her. “I know you” she replied, I rolled my eyes “you are on your second year in the high school, you play game on library, you have two close friends and you’re 185cm!” she said while looking at me. I looked at her  and smirked. “am I right?”she asked giving me a big smile “its 187” I said as I stood up and walked  leaving her. “yah, I was close!” she said running to follow me. “the rain has stopped, I’ll be going first” I said.  “bye! Be careful!” she shouted , I waved my hand without looking at her.  The night was really fine, I put my hands on my pocket and enjoy the atmosphere.  The lights on the street, the people around.  “ I have had enough to be on duty”

Changmin POV

“heeeey,,where is Kyu?” Kibum whispered to me. I looked at him and put my index finger on my lips. “where is he?” he asked me again. “he skipped all the classes” I whispered back. “why?” he whispered back when all of sudden a mark land on our head. “go run 5 round! And don’t come back until the next class! ”  I looked at kibum and flicked his nose before walking out of the class. 

“he joins games championship” I said as Kibum reached me with  two glass of juices. “aish that guy” Kibum shook his head and gave me one glass of juices “yah, don’t you think corn is delicious?” I asked Kibum. “you hungry again?” Kibum asked drinking his juice . I slapped Kibum's head “we’ve been friends for years, I just like to eat” I shouted at him “don’t talk to me if you’re hungry” Kibum replied, I drank the juice and nodded. “then just give me your money” I replied. I stood up and scratched my head “canteen! I’m coming ” I smirked. “I don’t know this idiot” Kibum said . “this bastard” I whacked his head .

we walked back to the class talking about our near final. 

“I think I’ll be going to library this week” I said looking through my books. I could feel Kibum saw me “ I didn’t buy physic book, so I need to borrow it from the library” I could see Kibum nodded “finally you realized  how stupid you are” Kibum added . “really you” I smacked his head. “I can’t accompany you anyway” he added. “it’s okay, I’ll ask Kyu” “I’m busy myself” Kyu stood up at the class door. “you’re back? Did you win?" Kibum pulled out a seat for him. “yah stop bombing me with questions” Kyu replied as he sat.  “of course I won, and I have another game competition this weekend. Ask someone else” he added and wiped his sweat from his forehead. “ask Seohyun” Kibum said in between. “Seohyun is busy with her project too I can't bother her” I said as I saw Kyu took my cake and ate it slowly. "that's mine!" I shouted taking back my cake. I saw kyu widened his eyes. "ask Seohyun, its been a long time since you guys have gone to date" Kibum said calmly fixing his glasses. He was right, its been a long time since I went to a date with her, I feel like I didn't know her anymore. 

"I'll go with Seohyun" I said. "can you just give me a little of your cake?" Kyu asked. "stop that wishful thinking" I ate the cake in once. " I actually worry about my relationship with Seohyun" I added and sighed. " I worry that you'll get fat and explode!" Kyuhyun replied laughing. "I'm serious you pabo!"  I replied. "what is it then? why are you worried?" Kibum asked me in serious tone.