REGRET

MY EVERYTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhee (YOU) PDV

///

I want the divorce-

Sure-

Tomorrow my lawyer will give you the papers, if you want the house you can…-

I don’t need it; I’ll go out from the country a while-

Al right, and the money…-

I don’t need it and you know-

Whatever-

///

And that was the last time I saw him, that day I pack my things and take the first fly far away from Korea, I didn’t want to know something about him, I didn’t want to see him every day, I didn’t wanted my family to tell me again what to do, I can’t let that happen again… no more.

Today finally I came back to Korea, after all those years… the next day I sing the divorce and finally I was a free woman again after 2 long years. My marriage wasn’t the fairy tale everybody told me it will be, I didn’t enjoy a single minute by his side, but like every woman I do what I have to do. I cooked for him breakfast, lunch and dinner. Always he was back from work the house was clean and there were hot food on the table. I always accompany him to company dinners I was the perfect wife. But that was what everybody thought but not exactly what really happened in our house.

 

My life was hell, it was the opposite everyone told me marriage was, he was a monster… even when he came home and everything was ready he hit me for the smallest mistake even if it was not mine. I always suffered his crazy attacks and everyday he abuse me physically. Thanks god not ually.

On weekends he came home drunk and with somebody else. He had with his lovers in our bed… even I never used it

And that was my life for 2 long years, a life that my parents made me live, since the beginning our marriage didn’t start well. I always have dreamed with marry with the man I love not with a man that made a contract with my parents for the sake of his company.

****

Omma, I’m here already-

Minhee!!! I’m so happy!! Come to the house!-

Sure mom, but i have to wait for Myungsoo, he’s in the office in a meeting-

Ok, don’t be late-

***

After I sign the divorce and told my parents i decide to take responsibility of the company branch in japan. There I meet one of the most important associate of my father… Kim Myungsoo. Since the beginning he was a real gentleman he didn’t care that I was a woman managing a big company. That was something Shin wouldn’t accept.

We start to hang out almost every day to eat. Our talks were never about work, but of our lives. He knew about my marriage with shin. He also attends our wedding… time later we start to go out I feel something special for him, months later he ask me to be his girlfriend obviously I accept.

Our relationship was the opposite I live with Shin it was all the people told me… it was something special. Months later we got married and since that day we live happy.

My parents supported my marriage with him, also sometimes they told me that my ex.husband try to ask them where I was and that he regret letting me go. But I don’t.

I decide to call my husband and tell him I’ll go to the mall and buy some things.

***

Myungsoo, I’m going to bought some things for dinner and also i need something for our house-

Yes babe, send me the address where I’ll fetch you-

Sure, bye-

***

I walk around the mall; I enjoy buying some things for our new house here in Korea. When I finished with the shopping I send oppa an msn telling him I’ll wait for him on a coffee near the mall.

In this coffee was the first time i met shin won ho. Our parents arranged a blind date here. And since that day my nightmare beggin.

A latte please-

Sure, please wait a minute-

 

I was sitting in a table near the window… I decide to star inside because it was a little cold outside.

 

SHIN WON POV

I never should let her go, i shouldn’t abuse her, I shouldn’t have done what I did. Since the day I opened my eyes y regret all I did to her.

Minhee was… is the love of my life. She was the wife everyone would ever wish and she was mine. She did everything I asked her to do, every time I shout at her she stay quiet and calm; every time I hit her she never said a word. She always accompanies me to my company’s dinners and all my friends told me how lucky I was to have her. She was not only beautiful but intelligent also.

If she wanted she could have manage her father’s business but i didn’t let her she has to stay in the house and be a good wife.

After 2 years I never treat her right, I always arrive home with a and have with them in our bed… in our room… in our house.

Days before i ask her the divorce I meet again the love of my life… the woman I thought would marry me but one day she was gone without a word. She told me that she wanted to be by my side but she didn’t wanted to be the second and asks me to divorce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter