Hongki&&Eunhee;

Just The 3 Of Us

3am~

From your bedroom all you heard was crying, louder and louder. Half from Eunhee, half from Hongki. You sighed, he's probably having a nervous breakdown in there. When you got closer and closer to Eunhee's room all you could make out what she was saying when she was crying.

"Ummaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~!!" She would sniffle, and then cry again while Hongki was trying to bounce her in his arms, begging her to go back to sleep. "You babo~, did you change her?" You ask him, taking Eunhee away from him, her immediately on her thumb and relaxing on your shoulder. You felt that she was wet, and went to go put her on the changing board. You ran you hands through her hair, "What did poor appa do to my baby,huh?" You ask her in a baby voice. (LOL, you know that voice that everyone seems to have around babies?Yeah, it's that one.)

Hongki angrily leans against the door post while you change Eunhee's diaper. "Babe, don't be upset." You tell him, not knowing what else to say. He shakes his head no, "It doesn't look like it. All she does is call me ajjussi all day or babo.....that's my daughter, and the least I wanna do is have her call me daddy. That's it." He says, very frustrated, with his eyes puffy, deprived from sleep. "Well, you need to act like it. Only old ajjushis are old.....and very grump, like you." You say winking at him. He walks over to you now, and wraps his arms around you waist and cuddles very close to you with his head rested in your neck, kissing you softly. You push him away while smiling, "YAH~~! It's that kinda stuff that got me pregnant, go make her bottle you babo~~!" He smiled back at you cutely, and stuck out his tongue laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Hongki were giving baby Eunhee a bath, and laughing at how cutely she would play in the bubble, and play with her little toys. She was simply adorable. It's been almost 4 months now, and Honki will have to leave in a few hours. You were heart broken of course, because you loved him, and most of all you wished that he could stay with you forever. How would that work if he's always gone? Hongki has really tried hard and sometimes she almost calls him appa, but then it ends up as ajusshi, but at least she's close. During these times when he would have to leave, he'd always cuddle up next to you and Eunhee and kiss you non-stop, and the y time when he leaves is always, G.R.E.A.T~~!(:

You two were cuddled next to eachother now, waiting for the other boys in the bus to come and pick him up to leave for the tour. You were upset, but you knew that you weren't gonna cry. It'd be a waste of time and tears because he'd be right back. Even if it was for just a little while. And Eunhee's never cried once for him, because as far as she's concerend uncle will be right back to 'visit' her.

Thirty minutes, then an hour, then two hours came when Hongki would have to leave. He stood at the door with his guitar on his back giving you great big bear hug because of him having to leave. Then Eunhee came by, crying her little eyes out, leaving you and Hongki worrying not knowing what was wrong, guessing that she probably hurt herself playing with her blocks. That's when she held Hongki in a tight grasp, "Appa~~, I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVEEEE~ S-STAY P-PLEASEEE~~~~~~!" She cries to him, no matter how hard you tried to make her let him go she would hold on for dear life. She looked at her now, "No, no, no. Eunhee don't cry, appa will be back soon. Don't worry. And when I do I'll give you a big bear hug, okay?" She pouts now, wiping her tears away. "O-okay........" He digs in his back pocket and pulls out a bracelet, gold, shiny, and BEAUTIFUL. With little engraving on it. "Hongki&&Eunhee love forever." On it.

Eventually he did have to leave, and Eunhee would wear that bracelet proudly, showing it off to all of her friends. You smile at how she never used to acknowledge she had a father, to now loving him for dear life. You sigh, watching her little showing off to neighbors when you get a text from Hongki.

*I LOVE YOU~!* It read, and you smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Nae~~~! How do you guys like it~! I think that's it's really cute, the way that she cried for him at the end. I have no idea where this idea came from but it came from somewhere in the deep depths of my weirdness~!(: <3 I love Hongki, and I love the way Hongki and Eunhee kinda rhyme right? That's how I figured the names were just too cute. I hope you enjoyed, and remember to SUBSCRIBE/COMMENT/and FRIEND~~ 'cause those things make me happy. As well as check out my other stories, which aren't all this cutesy, almost all of them are super dramatic, and off the wall twisting. I HOPE YOU LIKEEE~(: