Say what?!

Bracelet

We reached our 9th shop and I had 4 bags in each hand. I glanced at the wall clock of the shop. I thought it read 1:20pm but I glanced back at the clock and it said 4:10 pm!!  

"OMO!! Taemin-ah! I have to go! My dongsaeng will be horribly mad at me because I told her that I would be out only for a couple of hours." I told him as he was looking at the shirts on the clothing rack. 

He looked at me then looked at the clock and whined, "But it's only 4 o'clock!" 

"Yeah but my dongsaeng is probably starving." I rushed out of the store with Taemin behind me. We ran through crowds and crowds of angry people who didn't want to be ran into from the back of the mall to the front entrance. We got there in less than 10 minutes due to my running skills. Track was my best subject in high school. For me, adrenaline was pumping through my veins. I absolutely love running. It took the stress out of my mind. And Taemin.. He was panting like he'd ran 500 miles. 

I looked at my watch and I said to myself that I'd get home before 6:30. But due to rush hour, the buses are all probably filled up. "Aishh.. Dammit I need a ride home." I whispered. 

"I can take you." Taemin startled me as he said it in my ear. I turned my head to where he spoke and I found his face right in front of mine with our noses almost touching. I held my breath a bit and stepped back. 

I cleared my throat. "Yeah... ahem.. It's it alright?" 

"OF COURSE !" He jumped, which made me wince a little. "I'd be happy to!" He started walking to where the parking garage was, just right next to the mall. 

We entered the dark parking garage and Taemin led us to his fancy sports car. I was surprised at what he was driving. "Wait, if you're 18, you.. you could drive?" I asked him.

"Yeah, my parents want me to drive. They tell me I should grow up." He took the keys from his pocket. 

It took about 1-2 hours to get out of the traffic jam. The commotion was crazy and stressful. Another thing to add to my hectic life. We got home at around 7:30 with the sun almost going down. I grabbed all my bags and thanked Taemin.

"Gomawoyo." I bowed. "Keep in touch." I stepped on the door mat and took out my keys waiting to hear the engine of his car to start. But I didn't hear anything. I looked back and i saw Taemin biting his lip and dancing around like he needed to go.

"May I use your restroom?" He said as we met eyes. His posture was hilarious and he made me chuckle a little.

"Sure, after I open this door." the house was about 40-50 years old that we've inherited from our grandparents. It isn't your old traditional house anymore. Omma and Appa decided to renovate it since all the other houses surrounding ours are... different. After we renovated our house 6 years ago, our family members grew angry with us, so we haven't talked to them since. And now sometimes, I could feel the angry presence of my grandfather. It's frightening but, at least I know he still watches over us. 

I finally got the door to open and as I opened it, I could already feel Kyumi's wrath. She started yelling as she saw me. "YAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!~~~ WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!" she ran up to me. 

I heaved the bags into her arms and said, "I went shopping and got some stuff for for you. You should be happy."  

Taemin stepped into the house and I found him funny still with him holding his crotch and walking like a duck. "May I?" 

I laughed and led him shortly to the restroom. 

"Who was that?' Kyumi said still holding the bags that were blocking her vision.

"A guy I met. He helped me pay for all this stuff... I feel bad though because he paid for most- I mean ALL of it." I said. helping Kyumi set the bags on the sofa. Kyumi fished into the bags and took out almost most of the clothes and threw them all over the living room. "YAAH~ You have to clean this up." I demanded.

Kyumi then held out a pair of ripped white bootie shorts, "What... is this? IT'S MINE RIGHT?!" Kyumi brightened up.

"WHAT?! No. You're not... This is mine!" I grabbed the shorts away from her.

We both kept fussing over who's clothing piece is who's. Then I heard the bathroom door creak, which probably meant Taemin was done using the facilities. It caused Kyumi and I to turn back. 

"Haeyeon-ssi, I'm going to leave now. It's getting late, and my hyungs are probably looking for me ." He pointed to the door. 

"Oh! Ne." I stood up and led Taemin to the door. Then all of a sudden Kyumi jumped up which made Taemin and I wince a little and she started screaming.

"OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO!!!!! Y-YOUUU!!" She squealed. She then jumped over the couch and hugged Taemin. He looked uncomfortable but all he was pat her head and say, "there, there."

I was furious with Kyumi's actions. She obviously didn't show any manners. "KYUMI-AHH! SHOW YOUR MANNERS!" I yelled at her.

"No, no, it's okay." Taemin said. "She's probably just a fan." 

A fan? What? I'm so confused right now. Kyumi does not spin cool air. This isn't making sen- wait... Does he mean fan ... of an idol? Taemin is an idol? SAY WHAT?! Hm.. Taemin, Taemin, Taemin, Taemin... I've heard that name before... LEE TAEMIN. NOW I REMEMBER! 

 

~MINI FLASHBACK~

 

Kyumi said, " This is Taemin," she pointed to a guy in red pants and a black tank top followed with a black vinyl zipper vest. I glanced at the picture but I got back to what I was doing. "He's the maknae of the group. He's the most playful and childish member. He's caring, too. Unni. Unni! You're not looking!" And I know I wasn't looking but she explained to me that he had long brown hair and his skin was golden. He's about 175cm and skinny. Not as bulky as Jonghyun... Whoever that is... Then I remembered he was from SHINee. That boy band Kyumi was talking about yesterday.

 

~END OF MINI FLASHBACK~

 

Kyumi stopped squealing and she let go of Taemin. "Uhmm, Haeyeon-ah, and Kyumi, right? I'd better go." he took a step out to walk to his car followed by me and Kyumi. 

"Take care!" i said as he got into the car.

"Ne! Take care, Taemin-oppa!" Kyumi shouted in my ear. 

I elbowed her. "Don't call him oppa." I whispered.

"Bye Taemin-oppa. Saranghae!" She yelled once more.

"Drive safely." I crouched down to the height of the lowered window.

"Ne, take care too," he smiled that same dorky smile earlier. He started the car and drove off with Kyumi and I waving at the leaving vehicle. Kyumi looked at me and she just looked so happy. Ecstatic to be precise. She started jumping up and down like toast jumping out of the toaster multiple times. 

"Don't you dare scream." I warned my sister.

She stopped jumping. "Of course. i won't! It's just you and..." she took deep breaths, "and TAEMIN! I can't believe you know him! UNNI!" 

I laughed, "Well... He's a little bit annoying... but in a cute way." I stared into where the car had left, "I think I should get used to it." I left Kyumi alone outside and she just started screaming. I smiled as I got the left overs from last night ready. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU FOR READING THE THIRD CHAPTER! Sorry if I had a few typos in the last few chapters... My bad.. Anyways... I hope you guys are liking the story so far. There will be more action in the next few chapters. I hope this is interesting for you guys! Thanks so much for commenting... although there are so much. SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!~ ^^

~Hyomi^^