Who are they?

Bracelet

"Unni! UNNI!!! Look at this!!" my younger sister, Kyumi, screamed from across the house.

"What? Can't you see I'm busy?" I shook the water from my hands after I finished washing the dishs from dinner. I trudged across the living room where Kyumi was on her laptop, smiling like a kid in a candy shop. "What?" I sat next to her on the sofa.

"Look," she clicked play on a video and it displayed 5 guys dancing and a funky beat to the music.

"Yeah... And...?" I said blankly and confusingly in her point to WHY she was showing me this music video.

"Are you kidding me, unni?! They are like the hottest boyband right now. Do you even know who they ARE?!" Kyumi scoffed.

"Uh... DBSK? No, no ... Big Bang? Right ?" I guessed. Kyumi scratched her head in frustration.

"NO!!! They're SHINee!!! I always talk about them but you never listen!! Why are you like this, unni?!?!" she screamed.

"Why are you yelling?" I laughed. " I'm sorry if I don't know them but I have better things to do than fangirl over guys who wear make-up and gay clothes." I stood up and ruffled my 15-year-old sister's head.

"UNNI!! That's such a mean insult!! That would be like saying I'd rather talk to a hobo than talk to a girl who still wears a bracelet her crush gave her when she was 12," Kyumi didn't make any sense but it still hurt me because I'm that girl who still wears a bracelet her crush gave her when she was 12. And 8 years later, I'm still wearing it. 'Why am I still wearing it?' I asked myself. Oh yeah... It's because I promised myself that ever since Taehyun, my crush, put this embroided bracelet that says 'heaven' on it, I would never take it off until it comes if in it's own. If it comes off then it meant I found my soul mate, true love, and the one for me. It's weird because it still looks knew. No rip, no tear, no nothing. Although, the colors are slightly washed out. Well after 8 years, it must be a durable accessorie.

"UNNI!!!" Kyumi made me snap out of my gaze.

"Huh? Wh-what happened?" I looked to her.

"Are you okay? You seem lost in your thoughts," she said.

"Oh nothing.. I'm fine." I said.

"Ohhh... Okay. You're acting weird."

"Sorry... I'm just not... In the mood for being in the present." I gave her a grin then walked up to my room. I stared at my bracelet, reminiscing about the good memories.

 

~FLASHBACK~

 

"Haeyeon-ah!!!" Taehyun called after me. I turned to see him runnig towards me with something in his hand, a small box.

"Taehyun-ah!" I skipped towards him. He panted and tried to catch his breath.

He gulped, "It's your birthday, right?" he held out a 4" x 4" small box in his hand.

"What's this?" I took my free hand that wasn't holding any books and carefully took the box.

"It's your birthday present." Taehyun took the box, opened it, and held out an embroided cotton bracelet that said 'heaven' on it.

"Omo!! It's beautiful!!" I smiled.

"Yeah but it isn't beautiful until YOU wear it," he took my hand and tied the vibrant bracelet onto my right wrist.

"Omona!! I love it! Thank you, Taehyun-ah." I hugged him and he hugged me back. It wasn't long until a teacher caught us hugging. It was a school violation if you have any physical contact with the same or opposite . Damn school rules.

We had to be taken to the principal's office after what that snitch of a teacher saw. It was just a "thank you" hug. Like what in the hell do you think we're doing? Kissing? Making out? For God's sake, we were only 12. Taehyun and I had a week if detention plus community clean-up AND a conference with our parents. What the hell?!?!

 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

I got ready to bed early so I could wake up early to do a few errands. It that I had to be in charge of everything after Omma and Appa had to work abroad for 10 years+. It's their second year gone and it's horrible without them. So I'm pretty much in living hell with my sister...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading the first chapter !! It's kind of short you think?? Well I'll try to make it longer... The next chapter will be fun(: oh and sorry about the bad words if I put any in there. And I sort of rushed through this and didn't even bother to fix some of the typos... Please bare with me! Subscribe and comment please!!!

-Hyomi