Chapter II: Knock Out

What are you hiding?

YoungBoy POV

 

Few days passed since Taehyun ran away and I found him. At the moment he is showering because later we have a stage, usally he needs 10 minutes but now, he is already 20 minutes in and we all have to hurry now. Even I am the older one from us two I let him shower firs, so after he was finished I wanted to take a shower but spotted pills I never saw before. I took a shower and just wrapped a towel around my waist and one over my head/around my neck. I walked in Taehyun and my room and asked him, "Taehyun, what's that?". I hold the little box with the pills up. He immidtaley jumped up from the bed and took the boy harsh away "Pills!". "And for what?", I asked and dryed meanwhile my hair with the towel. "Nothing you need to worry about Hyung!", then he took his stuff and left, again. 

We just had 15 minutes left after we got ready for the stage, but Taehyun wasn't there. Our manager shouted around and asked where he was gone. I decided to search him because the others was to lazy. I ran outside the bulding and already got spotted by some fans. I ignored them and continue seraching Taehyun.

 

 

K POV

 

I sat in a café and stared in the nearly empty glass and the pills in my hands. Usually I have to take two but I nearly took the whole box and emptied my coffee then. I looked outside and spotted you with the fans. I pulled my hood more in my face and lowered my head. Minyoung was trying to reach me but I didn't answered him. What should I do? They are better withou me, I just should leave them... Hu? What is he doing? I looked outside and saw Minyoung sitting down on a bench, I never saw him so helpless like this because he can't find me. He stood up and walked in the other direction and not the diorection where or performance was. So, I wrote him:

"Yah! Get your back to the performance! That's the wrong direction!"

He answered: "Why should I, huh? We can't go on stage without you!"

I: "Yes, you can! There's no difference in me being there or not, it will be playback anyways..."

He: "We are ONE team, so I won't go on stage without you... no discussion!"

I took a deep breath after reading his last message and answered with, "Fine... I am coming...". I stood up and arived just few minutes later after him the performance place. As I stepped inside of our chaning room I spotted him on a couch. I didn't looked at him and just said a lazy "Sup...", before I got drag away by the Noonas for my hair and outfit. Someone pulled my harsh from the others away as we wanted to go on stage, it was Minyoung. He pressed me against the wall with one hand beside my head. "Taehyun...", he started serious "..tell me what's wrong with you...", and again he got on my nerves with that question. I pushed him away and got a turned off microfon on and walked with the others at the stage. As we stood on stage and greeted the fans Minyoung leaved the stage before we started to perfome, I wanted to follow him but the music started already. Everything starte to get blurry and the music sounded dull in my ears. I collapsed but felt strong arms around me and apresence I felt every night when I go sleeping, it was Minyoung, I tried to grap his hand but my arms tunred slack and finally I fanted...

 

 

YoungBoy POV

 

I hold Taehyun thight in my arms and waited for the ambulance, which a fan called. As the ambulance arrived I was the only one which came with him, yes I was worried, really worried. He get brought in the emergency room and the docs had to empty his stomach. I just waited infront on a chair and starred at teh ground. "I am sorry are you a friend of Mr. Kim Taehyun?", a doctor stood infront of me and asked me that. I nearly jumped up and bowed before I answered, "Yes! I am his friend and bandmember Woo Minyoung! Is everything alright with him?". The doc smiled and nooded lightly, "He just took too much of his medicine, insted of two he took ten pills, maybe he's a bit forgetfull? You can visit him.", He pointed to a door and walked away. Forgetfull? He? Never... I stepped inside of the room and saw him sleeping peacul in the bed. I sat down on a chair beside his bed, before he turned towards me. When I remember the last month, I never saw him that peacefull I just should leave, I stood up and wanted to leave but Taehyun sztarted to whimper so I sat down and he relaxed again. I leaned closer to his face and mumbled, "Yah...". Slowly Taehyun woke up and screamed lightly out surpied he looked around a bit disoredred and saked where he is, so I told him what happened. "So... we didn't finished the performance?", he asked unsure and I shaked my head as an 'No'. He grabed his phone and read some news before he dropped his phone on the ground and hide himslef under the blanket. I sat down in the bed and pulled him in my arms. "Ey... come on we fix that, it's okay mh?" He shaked his head and mumbled with a shaking voice, "There's nothing to fix... No one wants me.. the fans send me hate messages, I try to ignore them but I can't... I have my reasons because I don't sing anymore..." He snuggled closer in my hug and I took a deep breath. I calmed him down and then we leaved the hospital to our dorm, I just hope the everything will turn better, but I didn't know that this was just the beginng... 

 

 


 

HOHOHO!!!

Just the beginng of what? kkk~

I hope you liked that chapter!

 

Caro aka Pandaaaaa~~~ :33