Chapter I: Tell me...

What are you hiding?

YoungBoy POV

 

Each day was just as always. We practiced, joked around and just did some stuff. But somehow it was different today. It was way more silent than usual. I can’t really explain it in more detail, because I was too excited due to our comeback stage with “TARZAN”, but as we got on stage I knew what was different. Taehyun our vocalist, also called K, sang playback for the first time ever! It was really strange but I accepted it just, because at that time I didn’t know that this would become normal…

 

Taehyun got more and more distanced, but we didn’t know why so I decided to talk to him about it. I took the moment we was eating together, because the others was going ahead for the training. "Taehyun, can I ask you something?", I asked him a bit unsure. Taehyun looked at me, but he still concentrated on his food. "Yes, sure sure ask me...", he answered while chewing. "The fans and we, your members are getting worried, tell me why you are sinigng playback?", I said it directly and looked him in the eyes. Taehyun stopped eating and coughed lightly, he didn't answered and just stood up and left the kitchen. I was perplex and didn't know what to say. "Yah!! Taehyun!!", I shouted and followed him slightly angry. "Tell me?!", slowly I got more and more angry, because he ignored me completely. 

 

 

 

K POV

 

I wasn't in the mode for talking, I was just hungry and then that?! Why can't they just leave me alone? So, I left the kitchen without a word and I thought he would just let me go, but NO! He followed me and got on my nerves. "I have nothing to say, so leave me alone!", I shouted at him and rolled my eyes annoyed. I took my stuff for the training and walked quickly to the entrance, where our manager waited. No one would understand me, not my family, not my members, not even Minyoung, just no one! We walked downstairs to our car, I put my earphones on and closed my eyes. Then I fellt asleep...

 

 

YoungBoy POV

 

Dare you to speak with your Hyung like that again! I was so fu*king angry, I just sat down in the car and looked out of the window while we was driving to our company for the dance training. It started to rain as we arrived and we both got out really quick. I think Taehyun was sleeping, he did that very often at the moment. Whatever, we stepped inside and greeted our other two members, Taehyun didn't say one word and just moved his head as a simple 'Hi'.

I rolled my eyes and threw my bag in a corner. I started to warm myself up and got in position as the others did the same.

We danced and I could see, no, all could see that Taehyun gave his best but at the end he stumbled and fell. "Yah! I thought I am the worst dancer, but when I see you. I am feel like the best one!", I smirked cheeky way, because I just had to say that. Taehyun looked at me with a blank expression and left. The others pushed me lightly and said I should run after him, because it wasn't right. I did. I ran after him and searched for him.

 

 

K POV

 

I ran away from them and only stopped when I arrived at a dark hallway with a broken light. I hit the wall many times until my hands started to bleed. "Why can't I stop fu*king up?!", I shouted at myself and slipped down the wall with my knees pulled 

against my chest, fingerknuckles bleeding from hitting the wall. I heared fast steps came closer to me, I thought it was a stranger, but I was wrong. I turned lightly away from him and took a deep breath. "Idiot...", he mumbled and took my hands to wipe the blood away with his shirt. The guy beside me was not a stranger, but Minyoung. Somehow I was happy to see him but at the same time I was not. It was quitd for some minutes, but then Minyoung took a deep breath and asked, "Tell me...". I could hear, that he was worried even he didn't want to show me that...

 

 


 

 

Hi there!!

So ehm yes, that was my first chapter haha :DD

I hope you like it! (I tried my best TT)

 

Caro aka Pandaaaa