Abducted

Stars of a Broken Night

No matter how hard I try

i can't remember 

i keep forgetting

that I can never

ever

remember anything

---------------------------

"Ugh..." Yixing slowly opened his eyes and tried to rub them. "Huh?" His sense awakened and looking at his hands and feet, he saw that he was chained to a wall, hands raised above his head, legs spread out. Wasn't he just outside in the backyard though? He couldn't remember anything that happened. 

"You're awake?" A tall dark haired man appeared from the darkness. The only light was that from a lonely lightbulb creating a glow around Yixing.  

"Where am I?! Let me go!" Yixing growled, trying to pull free of the handcuffs. 

"Oh but then what would be the point of bringing you here, right?" The man bent down so he was eye level with Yixing. His features were beautiful but intimidating. Piercing, black eyes and tan skin. Yixing was almost mesmerized. 

"So do you remember me?" The man asked.

"No," Yixing spat. "I don't think I ever knew someone like you."

The man stood up abruptly and clapped his hands. "Ding ding ding!! Correct! We have never met before!" 

"Then why the hell did you ask, bastard?"

"Because it sounds cool." The man shrugged. "My name is Troy, by the way. Nice to meet you!" He stuck out a hand for Yixin to shake. "Oh wait! I remembered you're chained up! How unfortunate!"

"Bastard!" Yixing muttered unde his breath.

Troy sighed an furrowed his brows. "Can't talk to me like that, babe." He put his hands behind his back and unlatched something from his belt. When he brought his hand back to the front, Yixing caught his breath and heart quickened. There in his hand was a long braided whip. Thick and sturdy-looking. "That calls for a bit of punishment, babe."