T H R E E

Love Dust: A Second Time Around.

...How does it feel to be loved by someone whom you never expected that will be a part of your life ?

Does it feel magical?

How would you ever deal with jealousy?

 


 

"Jealousy..." I sighed as I reminisce those time that I felt that feeling.

Will I ever feel that again? Why do I feel so hopeless?

 


 

It's gonna be exactly 3 days before our debut stage. Unexpectedly, I became a member of a girl group.. Funny thing was, someone asked me thru email asking me if I can dance and sing. I can't dance to be honest. But I can sing. And then after a week, we decided to meet and had our first practice.

 

Flashback:

 

Photoshoot: More on hiphop outfit. And a black and yellow outfit. It was fun, but then, I felt kinda left out. Maybe because I'm still new in the group and I aint that close with them yet.

 


 

It's what we called "Debut" stage today. Okay, I admitted, I was totally disappointed to myself. Stage fright had happened.

I'm not used to perform on-stage. And I knew Bom, Minzy and CL are disappointed on me.

But then I promised to myself that I need to improve.

 

Evening came and we were watching other performers, and we also took some pics with the other viewers. So I forgot what happened temporarily. Until then I remembered:

 

Flashback:

 

"OMG! Taeyang's Photoshoot! He's so smexy!"

"Does he had a girlfriend?"

"Well he does; also a member of a group."

"Omg! His girlfriend's name is Jenny."

"They look good together right?"

"Right"

 

Geez! Dong Youngbae! Better known as Taeyang of Bigbang! My first long time crush in a group.

Kyaaa! I need to take a selca with him. But how? I'm so shy omg!

"Dara, let's take a pic with them." CL approached me while she's holding her cam

"Sure" I smiled a bit

"T-taeyang oppa, can we take a selca?" I smiled at him, looking at his chinky cute eyes.

"Sure" as we took a selca.

Ack! He's so so cute.

"Thanks oppa." As I bowed and smile at him. Okay, I was shy. Coz Jenny was looking at us. Aigoo Tokki-ah.

Then I took a photo with Jiyong oppa. Also known as Gdragon, the leader of Bigbang. The cutest among the 5 of them. But I looked haggard on the pic, since it isn't considered as selca, unlike Taeyang oppa and I.

Bom on the other hand took a selca pic with GD, Seungri. (Considered as the Maknae of the group) and Taeyang oppa too.

"Please do help me on the contest. Spread the link too. Please please". Seungri beg off to us.

"Sure don't worry. You'll win" I spoke to him confidently.

 

The event was ended, met new friends, new experienced, challenged and changes.

 


i came home exhausted. flashback about my disappointments. As i uploaded our photos in the SNS; i smiled a bit. A new chapter of my life. I never expected to feel blessed having this opportunity. So i need to work hard on this.

i opened another document...

 

.... The chapter's done, and a new story goes on.