T W O

Love Dust: A Second Time Around.

uh, well, to be honest, it will be my first time to watch a live band performance.
and since i'm out of this world, well my life revolves like this:


School - Home - Laptop - School - Books 

"Dara. are you ready?"
"uh? i dont know, i'm not sure Hyesun. if this is the right dress"
"well it is Dara. you look so adorable. and i ain't kidding just because you're my bestfriend"


 


 

"are you sure?!" i was shocked to know that Hyesun's childhood friend was my ultimate bias
"Yes Dara. Geunsuk is my childhood bestfriend" she smiled as we walk heading at Geunsuk's Dressing Room.
"wait, i think, i'm sure gonna die!"
"no please dont Dara. wait, you're one of his fans right?"
"well obviously"


 


after 2 hours of Geunsuk's live band performance, Hyesun and I decided to spend time together with his crew and co-members. I admit, i was totally starstruck on him. But sadly, i ended up being silent. it's like, well speechless.
"Dara right?" Geunsuk smiled and handed me an Orange Soda.
"n-nae" i smiled back. trying to speak normally. geez! Ssantokki! dont let your heart spazz out.
"i dont know but, can i get your number?"
OMG OMG OMG ~! AM I DREAMING?! Geunsuk wants my number.
"s-sure." as he handed me his phone and typed my number. Until then, i saw his wallpaper. he's with a pretty girl.
"oh, well, that's my noona. not exactly my noona, just a bestfriend"
"okay? well, i thought she's your girl."
"no. i-i dont have one."
"New loviedoves. excuse me for a while and interruption, but Dara and I needs to go home. we still have a class for tomorrow."
"i'll drive you girls home. it's 11pm already; if it's okay with Dara"
"eh? only Dara? what about me? will you ask me if it's okay with me?" Hyesun frowned and we all laugh.
"no need. you're already old enough to be ask for"
"HEY JANG GEUN SUK!" she pouted
"arraseo.. whether you like it or not. i'll drive you girls back to your dorm."


 


 

A/N: crappy update T^T next chapter will be... DARAGON | GBOM | SKYDRAGON | DARAYANG update HAHAHA.
ppyong. <3