One

All My Heart

It's Valentine's Day. 

Sungmin sighed and leaned his head against the cold glass window of the van. It's 1am... he doubted Kyuhyun would still be awake. Sungmin closed his eyes, wishing Kyuhyun was sitting next to him. 

As he opened the door to their dorm quietly, he was startled by a figure sitting alone in the darkness. 

"Min?" the voice called softly. Suddenly, Sungmin never felt more awake. 

"Kyu? What... why are you still awake?"

He heard the maknae chuckle and felt two long arms encircling his waist, enveloping him in a tight hug. Sungmin squirmed happily and lowered his head into his scarf to hide his face, which was rapidly turning red. 

Kyuhyun angled his head towards Sungmin's ear and whispered, "I've got a surprise for you."

Sungmin snuggled in closer to Kyuhyun, never feeling warmer or more secure as he is now. He tilted his face up slightly and placed a gentle kiss on Kyuhyun's lips. 

"Well, what's this surprise you've got for me?"

Kyuhyun's hand reached down and intertwined his fingers with Sungmin's. "Come on, let's go."

Before Sungmin could protest, Kyuhyun led them back outside to the backyard, where they settled on some concrete steps. Kyuhyun reached into his pocket and proudly brandished some sparklers. Sungmin clapped his hands and smiled. "I haven't had sparklers since I was a kid!"

Kyuhyun laughed and lit a sparkler, his breath creating shapes in the darkness. 

"Happy Valentine's Day, Min."

He carefully drew a heart in the darkness, illuminating the air around it, disturbing the silence with its gentle crackle. 

"I want you to know... my heart belongs to you. Only you."

Sungmin's hands wrapped around Kyuhyun's free arm, and leaned his head against his shoulder. It's small things like these that always confirmed Kyuhyun's affections for him. 

"I love you too, Kyu."