Getting Lost

Can't Help Who You Fall 4

Taeyeon's POV:

"BEEP! BEEP!" 

I opened my eyes to figure out where that noise is coming from, when I turn my head all I see is my stupid alarm clock. I turn it off and get up, summer vacation is over :( .

I go to school at Soshi Academy, the best school you will find in all of South Korea. I miss my friends! Even though I just saw them yesterday. I head outside to see my shikshin buddy Sooyoung standing outside talking to her stomach. 

Sooyoung's POV:

I have been standing outside Tae's house for thirty minutes now, what is taking her so long! I am hungry....

I stare at my stomach and tell him to stop talking to me. When I look up I see Taeyeon staring at me. 

"YAH! What are you looking at!"

"A freak, now lets go"

Sunny's POV"

Where are those two? Class is going to start, how do you manage to be late on the first day back to school? I look to Yuri to see her coming my way with Hyoyeon.

"Did you guys find them?"

"Who?" Yuri asked cluelessly.

"YAH! PABO! I told you to call Tae and Soo and you didn't listen!"

"Shorty calm down! I heard you talking... I just got distracted" Yuri replied.

"What could have been so fascinating that captured your attention?!"

"This isn't our hallway for class... we're in the wrong building...again." Hyoyeon said.

I walk outside and saw the number was 2, we need to be in 8.

"Calling me a pabo! You're the real fool. HAHAH-Owww!" 

"You're lucky I only hit on the back of your head."

Hyoyeon's POV:

These two fight like siblings always over small things. 

"Can we go now because I think Taeyeon is looking for us and I don't want to be late on the first day...agian. I looked at the two of them while they look down.

Taeyeon's POV:

I don't understand how Sunny mixed up 2 and 8, the buildings are in order. I look to Sooyoung and see her walk into the classroom with a bag of chips, a BIG bag of chips. 

"Where did you get that?" I asked with disbelief in my voice.

"Well if you must know I had it in my locker." she said.

"But school just started today and we got knew lockers" I am so confused.

"My old locker"

"When did you put that in there?"

"The last day of school last school year"

"You're disgusting...." I turn around and look back to the door when I heard the door opening. Please don't be the teacher, please don't be the teacher!

"Sunny Bunny!" I yell and run to hug my equally short friend.

"Taeng!"

"Why is she never nice to me! She is always nice to everyone else but me." Yuri said while fake sulking.

"YAH! Yul why are you so childish!" said sunny.

"I wouldn't call someone else childish when you have the height of a child" Yuri responded while doing mehrong at sunny.

I walk up behind her and push her over while she was hunched over laughing.

"YAH! Why Tae! Why!" she screamed

"We are about the same height that means that you are calling me the height of a child."

~DING~ The bell went off and signaled the start of class. Just then the teacher walked in with five girls none of us have ever seen before.