Chapter 3

Tricky love

I wanted to get as far away as possible, and climbed the stairs to the top floor of the dorm. Walking to my favourite hyungs room.

"Hi Kyu Babe, what you up to?"

I did not answer and just threw myself on his bed, scaring one of his cats. The startled thing jumped in to my lap grumpily. I laughed and petted him. "Why are you grumpy maknae?" Heechul demanded

"Heechul, what do you think about Ryeowook?" I asked

"You have to be a little more specific here boy"

"About Ryeowook, and Yesung… and Sungmin?"

He sat there and looked me over, wondering. Oh please. I sighed, "Heechul hyung, come on!" He smiled and finally turned to me from his desk, "honestly, I think that if you want to keep Sungmin to yourself you're going to have to work on that" he made a face, "Though, you two weren’t really meant to last, weren’t you?"

Harsh. But fair. Why did Heechul always know things no one tells him?

 

"But, if you're basically asking how you could have Jongwoon all to yourself-" he smirked when he saw my face. what. the. hell. "Heechul, what the ?" I felt my face heating up, "that is defiantly not what I asked. And why- just how do you know?" there was no point lying to him, but seriously.

 

"Look", he straightened his expression "once upon a time, they were happy together. They were the best thing to happen to each other. And they do love each other. You need to figure out what it is that you want to happen between you and Sungmin before turning to anyone else." He got up and announced that he is going to take a shower, not kicking me out to the curb just yet.

Moments after Heechul left the room his phone rang. I clicked on answer when I saw whom it was and couldn’t help laughing when the first thing he said was "Cinderella!"

I banged on the bathrooms door as hard as I could and yelled about Hangeng being on the phone. The door opened so fast that I was shook. Then a very , very wet, Heechul's upper body appeared in front of me. He snatched the phone from my hand and shut the door in my face again without saying a word. "Well, you are welcome" I mumbled and walked away.

 

On my way to my room, I grabbed another bottle of wine. Set down on my bed and started drinking. It was about two and a half in the morning when I was just wondering how bad was it really to be halfway through a bottle by myself. The sound of the front door opening and closing loudly interrupted my thinking process.  

He was standing at the entrance of my room.

He entered and sat on my bed.

He was drunk.

Which was weird. This one doesn't like to get drunk.

 

He was so close, so tempting and I doubt that he knew just how harder and harder it became for me to breathe when we were like this. He looked at me, with those stupid stupid beautiful eyes of his. I could suddenly feel my own heartbeat, and gosh, that was not good.

I swear I never even noticed how I leaned closer, until I felt his breath on my lips. I closed my eyes and kissed him. His lips are soft. He set there, frozen, for what felt like hours. Then he finally responded. And oh . I could feel the headache start already. But it wasn’t as important as his lips were at the moment.

I push him back, gently, fearly. He lies and I go with him. Never letting our kiss break. Days later we break for air and his beautiful eyes open again. I could spend eternity looking in them. Slowly, I hunch down and kiss his neck. His tiny fingers run through my hair-

 

Ahem. Someone was clearing their throat above us.

 

I froze. I turned to face the still open door and saw Heechul standing there, smirking.

"Heechul hyung! T-This is-it's not what-" Yesung tried to explain panting

"No my dear Jongwoon, this is exactly what I think it is." his smug little folded his arms and turned to me with the smirk not leaving his face, "well then" he turned and walked off, closing the door behind him.

The air stood still for a few long minutes before I realized I was still on top of Yesung. Upon realizing, I threw myself off immediately. Landing on the floor. Smooth.

He got up and left.