The servant Girl...

In love with the Devil?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Kim Hyun Jea is a middle school girl that was very popular because of her Pretty face and Good grade.

-No Min Woo is a middle school boy, Kingkas of the school and act as an angel at school but Devil after school.

-Kim Hyun Jea fact: 

*Hate MinWoo

*Love Cats

*Hate MinWoo

*Love piano

*Hate MinWoo...

-No Min Woo fact: 

*Hate HyunJea

*Love Singing

*Love Dancing

*Hate HyunJea

*Have a little crush at.. HyunJea...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One Morning~

*Huff huff* "Yah!! MinWo--PABO ah~!! Wait for me!!!"

"Wah! Stop calling me pabo! pabo.." She run as fast as she could " MinWoo don't you think you have gone too far?" A blonde guy say...

"Okey okey..Yah!! HyunJea!! come here you Pabo!!"

HyunJea Stop and stare at him for a second and run to him again "What do you want now?!" MinWoo Smile and said" Well today is Sunday right? and today we have no school right? and you know what it's mean right? now go inside that store and buy me this stuff!" He hand over a papper and money." Tss! Okey Okey.." He look at her again "What?" She ask.He give her a glare " M-master..." Minwoo smile again. she turn and run to the store Minwoo tell her too..

"Haha.. Minwoo what on earth did you do to make her be your servant?"

"Well you see.. It's kinda privet..."

"Privet? I thought you'll do any thing to make her suffer.." Minwoo turn to the guy behind him and said "Yah! even if you is older then me I will not give out my secret!"

"Your secret?" the guy with the black hair turn to the blonde one "I-I mean Her secret is mine too.. B-because she is my Servant!" The blond guy turn to minwoo and ask" Really? don't think so..yah minwo ah~ do you like her?"

Minwoo turn to the blond guy "Yah!! Youngmin!! Kwangmin!! ShutUp!!" he said blushing

HyunJea run out from the store and head toward Minwoo, Kwangmin and Youngmin. "This is all right?! Nothing is missing right?!" Minwoo look at the plastic bag "Nah nothing.. your kinda fast..For a Servant! Haha" HyunJea hold her anger and her face turn bright red...

"Where should we go next?" Ask kwangmin." Dunno? Where do you want to go HyunJea ah~?" HyunJea turn to Youngmin and answer "Mall!!" 

" No you can't!!!"

"Why?!" HyunJea make the cutest face she ever made and ask "Why?" 10 time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry It's short =3=...........