01

Teach him how to love

 

"Hey Eunmi, I think I like you.." Youngjae said. I was blushing and I almost died out of excitement. Later, he lean in closer & closer & closer .. but suddenly I felt I'm wet. 
 
 
 
"PRRINNNGGG, PPYOONNGGG!" the alarm clock rang. "5 more mins .." I mumbled.
 
" KIM EUNMI, ITS ALR 7.35 NOW. 25 MINS FOR YOU TO PREPARE. DO U THINK U HAVE TIME." my best friend, Yoomi, shouted
 
"WHAT HUH!! I ALMOST KISSED YOUNGJAE U KNOW !! & what you used to pour me again!?!"
 
"YOUUU. Stop daydreaming about your DEARR Youngjae & start preparing for school! ohya, & its cold water! :p" 
 
"AGAIN?! STOP THR JANG YOOMI YOU'RE GONNA DIE" 
 
"AHHHH" you ran after her. 
 
Hi, I'm Kim Eunmi. I'm the most ordinary, clumiest girl you can ever find. I live with my b-e-s-t-e-s-t friend ever, Jang Yoomi. And, this is the most common scene you'll see in the morning when its a weekday. But it's fun to stay with your BESSSTTT friend although it gets hectic in the morning, heheh. and wait.. DID I MENTION THAT I HAVE A SUPER BIG CRUSH ON YOUNGJAE?!?! HEHEH, HE'S SO CUTTTEEEEE. ok, get back to school.
 
After squeezing into the bus to school, Yoomi and I finally reached school. It's a new school year, everyone were catching up with each other.  And, there goes again, we were trying to squeeze through the way to our lockers. Not looking infront of me, and being the clumsy girl, I bang until someone's chest and I fell down.
 
"OHMY, SORRY!!" i say continously and bowing to that person. When I looked up, i saw Youngjae. "Are you ok?!!" he helped me up and smiled. Although I was smiling back on the outside, but I'm spazzing like AWEDDGYJHGB on the inside. I was about to answer but the school bell rang. He smiled and walked away. I grabbed my books and saw Yoomi when we went separate ways because of the crowd in school. And I was screaming to her about how Youngjae smiled at me just now.
 
"OO SHAIITT, math class starting soon!!" both of us ran to class. Boring math class was finally over. And it was physical class now. THE MOST FAV CLASS OF ALL and Yoomi was with me for this class which make it more fun! 
 
We changed our gym clothes and go to the basketball court. And guess who we saw BAP ! Our physical teacher did not come, and so we joined their class for the time being. And the teacher just told us to split ourselves into groups to play basketball. Yoomi, I, Youngjae, Jongup and a few more classmates of ours form a group. And, others BAP was our opponent for the game.
 
"AHHH, WE'RE IN THE SAME TEAM WITH YOUNGJAE!!!" I say in excitement to Yoomi. "Chill out man, it's just a guy!" Yoomi said and roll her eyes which make me giggle.
 
The game start and Youngjae cheer of us on to work hard and give us a big smile which make my heart somersaulted hehe. 
 
The score is 32:46 now, the other team was leading. And we tried our best to score. I take the ball and wanting to score. But Daehyun snatched it away from me. Having the desire to score, I ran forward to snatch it from him. But i was trip by a leg and later i found myself on the ground wait .. no i mean on someone.. 
 
Author's note
HELLLOOOO! I hope it's not too boring >< comment to give me suggestions and tips to improve ok! I promise next chapter will be better as there's DAEEE HEHHEE. More subscribers ok!! :))