VIRTUAL ESCAPE

The Work of Destiny

*an 'overlate' short update*

I change the story track and come with another fantasy.

 

A ray of sunshine shone through a gap in the clouds and Hwang Chaneun already widely awake and walked for distances. She took a seat at the bus stop bidding on the direction on the first bus came. She was running away, escaping from her destiny riddled with uncertainty and suffers. She was unsure that she had taken a right way, but rather than waiting under pressure it was better for her to let her life run naturally. How she could manage what she wanted to do spending her rest of life merely in her own hands.

Everyone looked different today, they all didn’t even speak a word, not turning their head, seemingly made her feel like she never even existed. But, she didn’t mind. She preferred to be quiet sometimes. Taking a deep breath and enjoying all the view she would never see, maybe, in the future.

She leaned comfortably against the bench, relaxing to the wind flow blowing slowly. She sensed a silhouette, hovering at the another side of the bench. A man. Their eyes briefly met and she looked away.

Chaneun glimpsed over, finding her heart racing at the sight. A man with small and sharp eyes.

That man – Lee Junho moved forward, ignoring her presence

Her heart broke into a rapid rate everysingle second she looked at him.

In that passing moment, he noticed another weird silence around him. Something was not right here. He sensed a weird atmosphere. The air saturated with awkward and uncomfortable eye contact between him and the girl in another side. Is it that girl?

Junho, however, pretended to not feel anything. He once made a stolen glances over her, trying to capture his suspicion about her. He couldn’t catch her sight because she has avoided his gaze. Too quickly.

He fixed his expression, transforming it from expressionless to questioned. Now, he looked straight to Chaneun’s eyes inches apart from him. That’s it, there’s something different about her.

“Who are you?” he said sharp, he was not sure if he said a right words.

Chaneun widened her round eyes signaling a confusion.

Their eyes met and his attention was now directed to her eyes. His lips were agape, unexpected by what was showed in front of him. He was not going to judge her further, but his mind still whirled with cur

“Who are you?” he said sharp, he was not sure if he said a right words.

Chaneun widened her round eyes signaling a confusion.

Their eyes met and his attention was now directed to her eyes. His lips were agape, unexpected by what was showed in front of him. He was not going to judge her further, but his mind still whirled with curiosity. He cleared his throat.

“No. I am sorry, you looked alike someone I know.” Junho clarified quickly and bowed before leaving her there.

 “Excuse me...” Chaneun followed him standing.

“Yes?”

“Sorry, may you know where there is a vacant room? I need it as soon as possible.”

He stared at her, right in her eyes. He thought of how her eyes sparkled with innocence, the way she blinked – so full of misery, just like how the dusk sky looked like. Lee Junho tried to pull himself back to the reality. That girl waited for his answer. He remembered, a lady in front of his room had just moved away 2 days ago.

“Maybe.” Junho gave a small note with an address. He wanted to help her but he couldn’t give ride to stranger.

Lee Junho walked away, leaving his curiousity behind about that girl. Maybe it was just because he felt too much lonely after being hurt.