Noona, I Want You!

Noona, I Want You!

  "Noona, please be mine!" Changjo sobbed as he hugged Yura. Yura of course, hugged him back, "I'm sorry Jonghyun-ah but you're too young for me," she said as she tried not to cry.

  Yura loved him dearly but the age difference between them was what was holding Yura back from being his.

  "No guy can love you like I do! Don't you get it noona, I love you!" he said as he nuzzled on her shoulder. He hugged her tighter not wanting to let her go.

  Changjo met Yura at an arcade. He was with his friends and she was with hers. They got to know each other by Minah and Chunji who were good friends.

  "I'm sorry," she whispered. She let go of him and walked away. Tears began to drop down her face. It hurt her as much as it hurt him but this relationship seemed to be forbidden or so she thought. Changjo stood in his place watching her walk away. He began yelling for her to come back and accept his feelings towards her but she didn't even turn around for him. He dropped to his knees as her figure disappeared. He yelled out her name with tears in his eyes.

  Yura arrived at her apartment where she lived with her friends, "Yura, where were you?" Sojin asked as she stood up from the couch. "It's late and you're barely arriving? Don't you know how worried we were?!" she yelled at the younger one. Minah quickly came out from the kitchen and took a look at Yura, "Sojin unnie, I'm sure that Yura unnie had a reason for being late," she said an noticed Yura's tears. Yura wiped her tears, "I'm going to bed," she headed to her room and closed the door behind her.

  Minah went into the room that her and Yura shared, "Unnie, you rejected him didn't you?" she asked and sat at the edge of Yura's bed. Yura nodded, "Nae, as much as I like him I can't be with him. I need a man not a boy," she sighed. Minah shook her head, "Pabo, he acts like man. I even see him as a man," she chuckled. Yura suddenly hugged Minah, "Minah, do you think I should accept him?" Minah smiled, "Of course you should! Don't let age keep you from being with him. He's a very nice, sweet guy I know his feelings for you are sincere," she rubbed her back.

  "But right now go to sleep, tomorrow you'll talk to him, arasso?" Yura smiled at her friends advice.

  In the other hand, Changjo was walking home still sobbing, "Noona, I love you so much," he said to himself. His sight became blurry since his eyes were watery. A horn and a screech of tires were heard.

  It was one in the morning and Yura was already sleep but suddenly her phone began to ring. Tiredly she got her phone from under her pillow, "Hello?" she said still a bit asleep.

  "Noona, something happened to Changjo!" yelled Chunji from the other line. Yura quickly got up, "What happened?!" she asked panicky.

  "He was in accident, noona we're all at the hospital please hurry!" with that Chunji hanged up.

  Yura quickly got out of bed and got herself dressed. She shook Minah, "Minah I'm going to the hospital something happened to Changjo," she said. Minah got up, "What?! Let me go with you!" Minah got dressed as well and headed to the hospital without informing Sojin and Hyeri.

  Yura and Minah arrived at the hospital, "Where is he?" cried Yura. Chunji pointed to the room across from him, "He's in there but don't worry, the accident didn't do anything that bad to him," he smiled. Yura sighed in relief, "May I go in?" she asked him. Chunji nodded as his answer.

  Yura slowly entered the room. There she saw him sleeping peacefully. She quickly went by his side. Scratches were on his face and arms, "Jonghyun-ah, it's me Yura," she said as she held on to his hand. Tears formed in her eyes, "Changjo, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you I- I love you, there I said it, I don't care about the age difference anymore, I just want you!" she said as she sobbed and laid her head on his chest, "I wish I could tell you this when you're awake but I'm a coward."

  Suddenly, she felt two arms around her. Her eyes widen and looked up at Changjo, "You're awake?" Changjo weakly smiled down at her, "Noona, I'm glad you confessed to me even though I'm like this," he chuckled a bit. Yura slightly smiled, "Pabo, why didn't you watch where you were going? When I heard what happened I seriously became worried for you!" she said and rested her head on his chest once again. Once again, he wrapped his arms around her.

  Months later, it was Changjo's birthday he was finally turning of legal age. His friends decided to throw him a birthday party. Yura and her friends finally arrived to his place. Minah headed to Chunji's side, "Where's Changjo? We brought him a present!" she said with a smile. Suddenly Changjo appears, "Oh you guys are here!" he said as his eyes landed on Yura. Yura approached him and gave him a hug, "Happy birthday!" she smiled.

  Everyone was having a good time laughing, smiling, making jokes and such. Changjo stood up and gave a secret signal at Yura to follow him.

  They both headed out to the backyard, "Noona, now that I am of legal age do you remember our promise?" he said as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Yura nodded and smiled at him, "Of course, our promise was that you'll wait and that once you turned legal age I will automatically become yours, right?" she giggled. Changjo rested his forehead against hers, "You don't know how glad I am that you're finally mines," he smiled.

  He slowly leaned in and kissed Yura. Yura was a bit surprised but kissed him back. They pulled away and smiled at each other, "I love you, Yura!"

___________________________________________________________________________________

Pretty short one-shot, huh?

Either way, I hope you liked it! :)