The Playlist

The Playlist

 

 

Today you had decided to spend the day cleaning the house. You had started to clean under the lounge when you found Luhans phone. "Ah forgetful Luhan has been looking for this" you said as you picked up the phone. 
 
You turned it on and smiled at his lock screen. It was of Luhan kissing you on the cheek the day you two went on a date at the circus. You smiled and slid the screen to unlock it. The number pad popped up because Luhan had put a lock on in. You rolled your eyes and typed in the worlds most obvious password. "1,9,_,_" you said as you typed in your birth year. It was correct. 
 
"Hmmm I wonder what songs Luan has" you thought as you pressed the music app. 
"EXO,EXO,EXO, Girls Generation, EXO, SHINee, EXO" you read the artist out loud as you scrolled through the songs. 
 
Then  a loud crash came from out side that startled you enough to almost drop the phone. "Ah " you cursed as you clumsily fumbled the phone and somehow managed not to smash it. 
 
In between you trying not the drop the phone you had accidentally clicked on playlist. You looked at the names of the four playlist that Luhan had; EXO M, EXO K, HunHan, and last of all _______<3.
 
You blushed when you saw that Luhan had a playlist under your name with a love heart next to it. You clicked on the playlist. You scrolled down to see that Luhan had 57 love songs that were all dedicated to you. You stopped scrolling when your eyes caught sight of your favourite love song 'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perri. "Omo Luhan know I love this song, even though he can't really understand the English lyrics that well" you gasped. 
 
"That's exactly why I have it in the playlist" Luhan whispered in your ear from behind you and snatched the phone away. "Did you find anything interesting in my phone? Looks like I'm going to have to change the password" he joked.
 
You jumped and squealed in shock. You looked at him and then looked away as your cheeks flushed bright red. "I'm sorry I sh-shouldn't  have go-gone through it" you stuttered.
 
"Silly its fine I was joking" he grinned as he cocked an eyebrow. He looked down at his iPhone and clicked on your favourite song. He then grabbed one of you hands and lifted it up while he placed the other on your waist. 
 
Luhan started to waltz around the living room with you as he hummed along and sung the lyrics he knew. You sighed blissfully and rested your head against his chest. "Hey ______" Luhan said dreamily. 
 
"Hmmm" you lazily mumbled in reply.
 
"I think we should play this song at our wedding" he said absentmindedly. 
 
You jerked you head up off his shoulder and looked at him confused. 
 
"Well ummm it's...well, it's I-I just" he stuttered as he stopped dancing and scratched the back of his neck while he blushed cutely. 
 
You bit your lip and furrowed your eyebrows to show Luhan how confused you really were.
 
"Well ______ for a while now I have been thinking of a good way to propose to you... It just wasn't supposed to happen like this. But since you already know I may as well ask" he started to explain, "Will you marry me?" he asked as he kneeled down and pulled a velvet box out of his back pocket and opened it which exposed a large diamond ring. 
 
"Yes yes yes!" you cried happily as you flung your arms around him.
 
"Re-really?!" he beamed happily. 
 
You nodded and kissed his lips. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer in order to deepen the kiss. 
 
"This is a better love story than Twilight" you mumbled against his lips.
 
"Twilight? Whats Twilight?" he asked confused.
 
"Wait, what?!?! Haven't you watched Twilight?!" you said as you pulled your lips away from his to look at him seriously. He shook his head in response. 
 
"Oh my God no way! You haven't seen it! You can't be serious! You have a song called wolf and yet you haven't even watched one of the most popular movies with a werewolf in it!" you babbled as you grabbed his arm and pulled him to the bedroom were your collection of Twilight movies were stored. He laughed at your enthusiasm as you continued to go on-and-on about Twilight.
 
"My wife-to-be is silly" he thought happily as he sat down on the bed and watched you unpack your container full of Twilight merchandise. "Just make sure it has Chinese subs or at least Korean pwease" he asked in an adorable voice. You giggled and continued to unpack and show Luhan all your things.
 
For the rest of the day you and Luhan had a Twilight movie marathon.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!