Chapter 1 - Why Is he so familiar?

I Love You~ 사랑해요~

Jessica's POV

I was hanging out in the mall with my 3 best friends, Sooyoung, Changmin and Jaejoong after school. It was the last day of school! Yay! Next year will be our last year studying in Seoul University. So we planned to hang out at the mall to celebrate. You know, celebrate the last day of our junior days^^ YAY!!!......yahh! Jessica Jung! aren't you too childish =.= Sooyoung said she wanted to go to the rest rooms, so she went. Three of us just keep on walking. At the same time Changmin said he was hungry, he said he wants to buy some food to eat. Then he left, to buy his food. After Changmin left, a familiar face passed by. That guy was holding his hands with a girl. They were chatting happily. It looks like they were loving each other for a long time. I kept on thinking where did I saw him. Think...Think...Think..Sica Think...Sica think.....wait a minute...OMO~! I think I know who is he already.

Jaejoong's POV

Three of us was just wandering about while waiting for Sooyoung to come out from the rest rooms. Changmin said he wants to buy some food to eat. Then he left. Leaving Sica and me. A couple walk pass us. When I saw that guy, I felt that he's so familiar. It's like I've met him somewhere. I kept on thinking but I still can't remember a thing. Aww...Come one Jae...THINK!! But too bad...my mind still blank...but I know there's something fishy about that guy.Suddenly Sica grabbed my arm, and whispered into my ear: " OMO~ Isn't that Sooyoungie's boyfriend?" Ahh...now I remember...that guy was Sooyoung's boyfriend. I was shocked to see Sooyoung's boyfriend with another girl, so I stood there staring at them for a few seconds. And I zoned out of my mind. A lot of questions popped out from my mind too. Who is that girl? Did Sooyoung know? Should we tell Changmin? because I know that he has a crush on Sooyoung~keke~And wht will happen if Soo finds out that he is cheating on her?

Jessica's POV

Aish. This guy. Why is he staring at them as if they were aliens? And Why doesn't he give me some respond =.= "Yahh!!! Kim Jaejoong!!! Do you remember him?!? And what makes you staring at them thinking deeply?!? Maybe we should think whether we should tell Sooyoungie or not better than your daydreaming!!" Seeing that he still has no responds...*Sica's evil laugh* "Ahhhh!!!!!!!! Ouch Ouch Ouch Owwwww.......stop stop STOP!!!! Pleassssseee I beg you with~~Please let go~~Don't pinch meeeee!~!~" "HAHAHAHA!!!!" Jae roll his eyes to seem annoyed and said "what did you said just now?" As I was just about to tell him......"Hey guys! you are here! Where's Changmin?" Sooyoung popped out from no where which just shocked both me and Jae. I give him an eye signal that I will send him a text message to ask him sonethings later when they reach home. He slightly nodded as he understoods my signal. Then I shot a friendly smile to him :)

Jaejoong's POV

Wow...this is the first time I ever see this Ice Princess give me a friendly smile. Her smile was so beautiful~ Aish...Kim Jaejoong...stop staring at her...then I quickly said something to cover up my embaressment. "Hey why not let's go find Changmin? And go home? By the way it is already quite late..."

The two girls said together " Sure!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kekeke~ who do you think is sooyoung's ex? (now not yet...but later in the story will be)

comment comment comment~~ so that I can improve :)

I'm sorry because this chapter has no changsoo...more focused on jaesica~ keke...

but the next chapter will be....

very very interesting...~~~

;D